VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Not sure of th
Not sure of the actual resolution, but this is from MrDots (through one of his core team members):
Not sure of the actual resolution, but this is from MrDots (through one of his core team members):
All they need to know is that these compressed versions are just temporary. Once we finish the game, I'll upload the uncompressed version, which right now is about 5gb!

But would it be 5gb per chapter or or whole game? Since chapter 1 and 2 already have more than 3gb each.
But it gives nothing, if this game is over 100gb I would download for sure.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
5+ gb per ch and 4K goes waste if doesn't have 4K display.
Nobody in MrDots team stated it was going to be 4K, though. Just their higher quality renders - i.e., no lossy compression.

The advantage for any display - at the very least - will be that lossy artifacts will be gone. Plus, scaling should be very good as well.

fggfrubvefh

Sep 2, 2019
Sorry, someone does not know who has chapter 2 in Spanish. I recently learned English and English is a bit difficult for me. :cry:

loters

Oct 9, 2017
Sorry, someone does not know who has chapter 2 in Spanish. I recently learned English and English is a bit difficult for me. :cry:
Maybe in the future will be out for spanish.
But the game is only on english and someone was traslating it to portuguese.
But i think that u will have to wait if someone (in best case ) put it on spanish.
(Vamos que no te esperes que ocurra tan solo si tienes mucha suerte de que a alguien que le sobre media vida lo haga XD)

loters

Oct 9, 2017
And you have always the google translate :rolleyes:.
I think there was an app in google play in which you can take photos of text and its automatically translated.

Que tienes el traductor de google o una aplicacion para el movil que fotografias un texto y te lo traduce al instante.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That could be a . . . huge effort.

I like DMD the way I like modern comic books vs. their original or earlier series:
{story, characters, action, etc.} vs. {all the above + sentimental attachment}
If nothing else a make over for chapter 3. So far there has been very little Elena or Jennifer.
I see Sophie in Melody and think yeah she's hot, I see Elena or Jennifer and I think their heads are too large for their bodies, and they are just too thin.
My real issue is with the MC, for me he seems to look way older than he did from the first update. :D

Reactions: Looper9 and fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
If nothing else a make over for chapter 3. So far there has been very little Elena or Jennifer.
I see Sophie in Melody and think yeah she's hot, I see Elena or Jennifer and I think their heads are too large for their bodies, and they are just too thin.
My real issue is with the MC, for me he seems to look way older than he did from the first update. :D
Head proportions, this! Bodies too thin, that! If you don't stop this soon, I'm telling your father and you're grounded for a month!

;)

Seriously, I don't think they're going to change the now-iconic characters at this point in the game, but I could be wrong.

It would be as jarring as when The Partridge Family changed Chris from being brown-haired and gap-toothed to blonde-haired and buck-toothed (admittedly, it seems nobody cared about the switch at the time, but now we're looking at Internet responsiveness to such things.)

Like I implied above, I feel there's something about the golden age versions that makes sense to stay as-is during that era's storyline. Unless time moves forward suddenly and some of them fill out a bit.

If these characters make it into a newer story, I can definitely see a chance for them to upgrade.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
Well in the game both in ch 1 and 2 there isnt too much about Jen.
But this is one of the things that made the dev do a ch 3.
Also i heard that this update will have Jen...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ch 3 has barely begun and yet asking more elena and jennifer and 1st got f's schlong inside her already.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Let's Take A Shower Together

Hi everyone!

We’re back again with the first previews for DMD v0.23.

For this week, I'll be sharing with you a few pictures of Elena and D taking a shower together.

DMD v.23 will be released on September 28th, 2019, so stay tuned!

More previews coming your way soon!

Extra previews here:

Thanks so much for your support :)
Mrdots.

P5TlZhJ.jpg

nbjKyYz.jpg

yIuIJIn.jpg

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Let's Take A Shower Together

Hi everyone!

We’re back again with the first previews for DMD v0.23.

For this week, I'll be sharing with you a few pictures of Elena and D taking a shower together.

DMD v.23 will be released on September 28th, 2019, so stay tuned!

More previews coming your way soon!

Extra previews here:

Thanks so much for your support :)
Mrdots.

View attachment 390567

View attachment 390566

View attachment 390565
Let's hope the bathroom is big enough.
I wonder when we start the mission for bigger bed?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Head proportions, this! Bodies too thin, that! If you don't stop this soon, I'm telling your father and you're grounded for a month!

;)

Seriously, I don't think they're going to change the now-iconic characters at this point in the game, but I could be wrong.

It would be as jarring as when The Partridge Family changed Chris from being brown-haired and gap-toothed to blonde-haired and buck-toothed (admittedly, it seems nobody cared about the switch at the time, but now we're looking at Internet responsiveness to such things.)

Like I implied above, I feel there's something about the golden age versions that makes sense to stay as-is during that era's storyline. Unless time moves forward suddenly and some of them fill out a bit.

If these characters make it into a newer story, I can definitely see a chance for them to upgrade.
I was just thinking Melody should end up touring with The Partridge Family. :D
No it makes a nice contrast, the Partridge Family's wholesome image with Melody banging her manager, BF and female fans.

From the teaser images Elena's appearance seems to have changed to look somewhat more late teen aged girl than she did in Chapter 1.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes