Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
My most prefered routes for final episodes, in order:
  1. New life together as a "married" couple. Big, round tummy pregnancy, maybe even seeing the child/children born. Successful in passing themselves off a a May/December romance couple.
  2. Harem with at least D and Elena, maybe add Georgina, or more.
  3. D doing a threesome, taking the BBC.
Couldn't care less about:
  • Grahame & Olivia
  • Rachel
  • The photographer (Don't even remember her name.)

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
My most prefered routes for final episodes, in order:
  1. New life together as a "married" couple. Big, round tummy pregnancy, maybe even seeing the child/children born. Successful in passing themselves off a a May/December romance couple.
  2. Harem with at least D and Elena, maybe add Georgina, or more.
  3. D doing a threesome, taking the BBC.
Couldn't care less about:
  • Grahame & Olivia
  • Rachel
  • The photographer (Don't even remember her name.)
I'd prefer Jen(?) to Georgina, but this is me too, except for 3). My D's a one-dick girl... if you know what I mean :ROFLMAO:

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
I wonder the fetishes in the game are gonna be exclusive to D:unsure:? I really wanna see some spanking (punishment) action or pet play (roleplaying rather than bestiality) with elena or jennifer

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
hey all i have a question i have been thinking about asking for a while, it might have been asked before and its not my intention too start a big debate about it. I was wondering if sharing points have been explained, what i mean is are sharing points only connected too d with other men or do you also need them for poly route with d+f and other girls with no men involved at all. The reason i ask is i seem too remember ages ago when i played chapter 1 you get sharing points when d first accept elena touching her. I admit its so long ago i last played chapter 1 so i could be totally wrong. :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just a random thought, but Melody takes place about 10 years before DMD correct?
So that would make D about 8, and didn't Rachel leave the MC at that point?
So wouldn't it be possible following the timeline that after Rachel left the MC (or if their relationship was on the rocks) Rachel could have went to a Melody concert and hooked up with her? :devilish:
Nice Melody/DMD crossover content, just saying.

Then D hooks up with Melody later at Seaside.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Just a random thought, but Melody takes place about 10 years before DMD correct?
So wouldn't it be possible following the timeline that after Rachel left the MC (or if their relationship was on the rocks) Rachel could have went to a Melody concert and hooked up with her? :devilish:
I'm open to fantasy kinks in these games that are all over the place. Depending on the game and how it's integrated - make it somehow entertaining.

But, you just went over the line, buddy. :mad:

Well, alrighty then!
(y)(y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SoiCowboy

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018

And then the two of them could rescue the daughter from Lewd Island. Leave the dad behind though. :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes