Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Family Portrait

Hi everyone!

We’re back again with the last preview for DMD v0.23.

For this week, I'll be sharing with you a picture of Georgina and D. No sexual previews this time :p

DMD v.23 will be released on September 28th, 2019 for $10+ subscribers.

Thanks so much for your support
Mrdots.

e4aabd5f.jpg

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks, I hate it (not your work, but if she had one).

---------------------------------------------

So, in other topics ... it was recently impressed upon me in the Discord channel that the cross-game appearances we've seen by Amy, Arnold, a "Melody Live" sign, the nudist woman and Koko were merely disconnected characters and events - they don't imply any connection between the games at all. In fact, they are supposed to exist in non-overlapping universes.
I created the D tat while learning to photoshop, and with all of the recent tat and piercing banter I thought to use it.
----------------------------------------------

I too was under the impression the games were connect and Melody preceded DMD. That makes perfect sense. Particularly when the Mr.Dots teams has habitually not put something in the game that is unimportant at some later date.

I guess the Mr.Dots Game-verse has turned into the Sliders?
Better yet Quantum Leap. At the end of every VN your monitor screen shimmers blue and you end up in their next game.
Or better better yet the main female character shimmers blue and disappears. Every main female love interest in every VN is the same girl hoping her next leap will be the one home.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I created the D tat while learning to photoshop, and with all of the recent tat and piercing banter I thought to use it.
----------------------------------------------

I too was under the impression the games were connect and Melody preceded DMD. That makes perfect sense. Particularly when the Mr.Dots teams has habitually not put something in the game that is unimportant at some later date.

I guess the Mr.Dots Game-verse has turned into the Sliders?
Better yet Quantum Leap. At the end of every VN your monitor screen shimmers blue and you end up in their next game.
Or better better yet the main female character shimmers blue and disappears. Every main female love interest in every VN is the same girl hoping her next leap will be the one home.
Yeah, the whole point just bugs me more than a bit. Like you say, it feels inconsistent with the style of writing and connectedness of elements in this game.

Even Jeff Steel seemed to support our ideas of timelines between the two games, given the potential linkage that Koko offered from her appearances. I wonder if we could gain his perspective on this specific point.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dmd and melody happen in same universe but (partially) in different countries and different timelines (in m's time daddy dearest and rachel are married and d is just a baby).

Reactions: RustyV and fried

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Family Portrait

Hi everyone!

We’re back again with the last preview for DMD v0.23.

For this week, I'll be sharing with you a picture of Georgina and D. No sexual previews this time :p

DMD v.23 will be released on September 28th, 2019 for $10+ subscribers.

Thanks so much for your support
Mrdots.

View attachment 410651
Nice to see some Georgina for a change she looks good here with D ;)

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Georgina looks nice and all, but I feel like this kind of character (hot milf) is way more common in ero-games than D, Erica and Jen (big titted blond teen dwarf, and "of course they're 18" characters). So, since there is arguably superior milfs in other games (Summertime Saga and TimeStamps to name just 2), I didn't take the Georgina route in DmD. I really think the younger characters are those who make DmD stand out, among other things like writing, but you could remove Georgina and the asian girl and it wouldn't make a big difference in terms of the game popularity.

I feel like I've just made a "Thank you Captain Obvious !" post, but on the other hand I feel compulsed to make new posts in this thread to pass the time.

Last edited:

Jestermania

May 20, 2019
And of DMD and melody were interconnected Elaina and Sophia would be sisters since they are so much alike and then it would be awesome if they started hooking up since they are both Bisexual

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
about the future

Vanderlei monteiro

Mr. Dots, do you intend to continue creating games after Melody and DMD?
I do not practice incest, but it is a subject that arouses interest, curiosity, gives horny.
I hope you continue to create games with this theme.
Although I don't know if you like this kind of genre.
I want to continue supporting the games you make on this theme.
Sorry for the translation.

MrDots Games

We will continue developing more games after Melody and DMD ;) We'll share some news about the new game in a few month's time. And yes, it will be an incest-based game :)

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes