Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Ok. I know i sound weird or whatever but what did you choose?
For now, I'm not too worried about the points (We can set them as high as we like at the start of Ch3 anyway) so I'm just going with the story to see what happens.
Graham has really helped us out with the apartment & then made himself vulnerable with his confession.
It would be a bit of a dick move to just shut down on him & likely reduce his trust in us, so I told him.
When it gets to the point of no return, we will probably have a further chance to back out if the situation is not to my liking...

Reactions: RustyV and Bbwlover

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Ok. Well i should tell him. And btw i couldnt change the stats like you said. I didn't check it.
When you start "New game", it asks how many of each type of points you had at the end of chapter 2.
It will just accept what you tell it, there is no verification.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Considering the quality of the writers and story developers on the Mr.Dots team they are most likely in episode 1 of Chapter 3 setting the stage for what is to come in D's continuing adventures and sexual activities throughout the new chapter (at this point I kind of wish each update had it's own title).
IMO based on the storyline in this update it would seem D is going to expand her modeling career (probably meet a bitchy rival), become more sexually active with both men and women, admit she is attracted to girls to the MC, move out from other people's shadows to develop her own individual personality, and yes there seems to be potential for puppy love.
This is why I really like this VN, it is one of the few with actual plot and character development.
Many fans seem to wait for new updates as much to see how D's story progresses nearly as much to see her having new sexual adventures.

Last edited:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I hope MrDots will change their mind and do a CH4 ... or maybe a 3rd game about Bro-Sis love story :sneaky:

Anyways, MrDots is just not allowed to quit because of their special style in story telling :love:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
melody has still quite a much left and dmd little less.
You are completely wrong.Melody probably will end this year.Or the start of next.DMD on the other hand still have at least 7-8 more updates and won't end before the end of 2020.Or in 2021 if the 2/1 updates continue with the new game next year.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
melody has still quite a much left and dmd little less.
I think thats kind of backwards. The endings are already nearing for Melody and not much more can happen. Melody is going to start touring and MC has had to make decisions to leave with side-characters, so the endings are right around the corner. While the endings of DMD are nearing there is still a lot of loose ends to tie up and paths are still being made.

I'd say Melody will be done by early 2020 for sure, while DMD will keep going maybe for another year if they keep the 2-1 update schedule. Maybe 4 more Melodies and 8 more DMD's.

Reactions: RustyV and fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I think thats kind of backwards. The endings are already nearing for Melody and not much more can happen. Melody is going to start touring and MC has had to make decisions to leave with side-characters, so the endings are right around the corner. While the endings of DMD are nearing there is still a lot of loose ends to tie up and paths are still being made.

I'd say Melody will be done by early 2020 for sure, while DMD will keep going maybe for another year if they keep the 2-1 update schedule. Maybe 4 more Melodies and 8 more DMD's.
Indeed, from MrDots' original confirmation of Chapter 3:

There’s again been a number of changes since our last release, the main one being that we had decided recently that this would be the beginning of Chapter 3 - the final chapter of DMD.

With the schedule that we have running between the two games, it should see us complete the game around the end of 2020.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
N-nani...?

When did the pregnancy tag get added?

Is this gonna be a thing? Because, if so... I'm highly intrigued :unsure:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Agreed. Melody has to have soon run it's course, while DMD still has a lot of development potential.
Just wish it was more of a 1-to-1 update schedule. Three months is a long time to wait for DMD.

Reactions: fbass and Looper9

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
This update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, okay... I don't remember there being a possibility for the girls being pregnant later in the game. I could have sworn I read somewhere that the author wasn't going that route... I had secretly hoped that it was someone else just saying that and it wasn't true.

I hope that it is a foreshadowing, but thank you for enlightening me to what this update has, as I didn't download it yet. I was waiting for the next big update, because I figured this was the building block for what was to come for chapter 3.

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes