zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
Which is completely true but at the same time, their own fault. They should have made it so it was fling type shit with Martian but the dialogue they had D use and the 'pill' shit is all their fault.
wow their fault? Come on, the team saved the game from patreon, did their best and you want to blame them. So you are a customer, i'm a fan, it's a big difference.

Ps: please edit your post, don't double post.

Reactions: Looper9

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I didn't mean anything against you, it just seemed like an odd thing to announce.

Like "hey guys, we started this storyline and we're going to carry it on" .... we already gathered that, devs, thanks anyway.
It was to clarify that if you had only oral sex with Martin at the end, and not vaginal, then Martin does not return. I personally do Not think many did the “oral only path” as their only Martin path, but I know at least one fan did - so there might have been others - and thus that one fan (and maybe others) are forewarned.

Reactions: Looper9

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
It was to clarify that if you had only oral sex with Martin at the end, and not vaginal, then Martin does not return. I personally do Not think many did the “oral only path” as their only Martin path, but I know at least one fan did - so there might have been others - and thus that one fan (and maybe others) are forewarned.
I did it, i prefer this option ;)

Reactions: Jeff Steel

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I wouldn’t term it as vanilla - but it is not dark. A game that has fairly extensive MF sharing the MFC with another M is rare in VN land. Also, incest is not what I’d call vanilla. But it by design is painted with a lighter brush than a dark brush on purpose of the designer and not due to the fans.

Imo, it’s the difference between Hopeful Future Sci Fi (Star Trek) and Dystopian Future Sci Fi (Blade Runner or Children of Men). Both are good, but right now during a pandemic, one is more emotionally satisfying for me imo.
You are correct, it really isn't vanilla and it is lighter fare than a dystopian theme would transport you to.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
it's very possible with 1 game, the solution is called choices. the reason why the game appeal is "failing" is because of sjw bullshit who yell out loud they'll leave the game if a choice for NTR/beastiality/full on slut D exists.

And the Dev who got his balls cut off to actually go the corruption route (as originally planned).

And that's how Martin became the most polite and thoughtful BBC in the west
("is it ok, D? Are you sure? F, is it ok if I shag her? Really? Please think again... Sure? Ok, ok, thank you for the opportunity")

I'm pretty sure a lot of us stick around this game, hoping for it to jump the ship out of vanilla waters
Wait a second, Martin was written that way because we liked him that way. There are so many VNs out there with the asshole second man - and we took him in a different direction because we liked that direction, not because of fan pressure.

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
Wait a second, Martin was written that way because we liked him that way. There are so many VNs out there with the asshole second man - and we took him in a different direction because we liked that direction, not because of fan pressure.
I don't know why, but I always thought of Martin as Remy from House of Cards. Good guy, can do bad things for good reason and vice versa.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
wow their fault? Come on, the team saved the game from patreon, did their best and you want to blame them. So you are a customer, i'm a fan, it's a big difference.

Ps: please edit your post, don't double post.
How isn't their fault? They wrote the sharing plot.... Mind you, I don't mind it but if they dislike the outcome by less focus on F AND D by fans, it's their fault.

Don't white knight over nothing. Also I post how I post.

Sierra025

Donor
Jul 26, 2017
DMD Chapter 4 v0.30

DMD Chapter 4 v0.30 is ready for you to download and play!

WeTransfer:
MEGA: - - -

Walkthrough: -
In-game Walkthrough Code: notoriety

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
It looks like "Vanilla" means now: "It doesn't have my favorite fetish!". The story of a guy having anal sex with his teen daughter, and it can include threesomes, interracial, lesbian sex, exhibitionism, voyeurism, and creampies is "vanilla"? Come on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: robodiavolo

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
No one gives a fuck about what their focus on is :D But let me tell you something, the game was pretty much ended when MC banged D. So, after that part, all of the contents in the game are side content to me. Why do you think they announced the 4th chapter lol. There is not any spark nor in the story or in the lewd scenes between Mc and D as it used to be right now. This is not a vanilla game. There is a taboo. Once the taboo is broken, it is over. Just as it happened in this game. I am counting mff contents when I am saying that focus is on the side contents. Not just guys. Hell, why would you even want to discuss what their focus is lol. If you enjoy the game, just wank lol. It is like thinking of which player will your favorite football team transfer when you are having sex lol
I have to admkt that, after reading this, I kinda agree w/Toothy. DMD can continue as D explores more of her sexuality (personally, i was *totally* into her playing with Elena, Elena and her previous studio manager during the pageant - whose name completely eludes me). I think the Georgina content was kinda forced back on us; I mean,MC and D left town and started over someplace else *w/out her*.

Maybe D is just satisfied with MC's tool and likes to get it on with other women. I'm cool with that, so long as the NTR is left out or is completely avoidable. Using Ch4 as the mop up chapter to close off loose ends while she gets preggers is pretty unsatisfying. Imo, the pregnancy thing is a mistake, as it limits the sexy options to folk who are into preggers sex.

This game has been pretty great (if more than a bit vanilla); I hope they are taking this criticism/feedback as helpful.

I think that if the dev exer does decide to explore an (avoidable) NTR setting, they should look at My Wife Is a Star; its *exceptionally* well-done (if slowly updated). It even has an event tree, letting you know what other paths and outcomes the player could have explored. The story is kinda compelling as well.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
It looks like "Vanilla" means now: "It doesn't have my favorite fetish!". The story of a guy having anal sex with his teen daughter, and it can include threesomes, interracial, lesbian sex, exhibitionism, voyeurism, and creampies is "vanilla"? Come on!!!
We need to add scat, which would obviously be chocolate and not vanilla. Also, is lesbian sex strawberry? Neopolitan

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Well is the final chapter the beginning of the end I’m a little sad but everything that begins has to end I hope we can see some F+D+Rachel in chapter 4

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes