Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I have 1 ? who get's Pregnancy all of them ? or do we pick one to get Pregnancy with
According to the WT, if you are not on the Pregnancy Path, no one. If you are, Daughter, either planned or unplanned. If you are, in addition to that, on Cassandra's path you will knock her up this update.
I'm assuming Irgendwie Irgendwo that you are not on Jennifer's Path because you can get her pregnant too.

I didn't realize the first download was ONLY chapter 4. As soon as I started it, it asked for some information regarding Ch3. Definitely going to do them in order. Played a couple hours of Ch 1, but had to go to work. I'll play some more tomorrow. Enjoying the game so far.
You should play the game using Lain's Mods for Chapters 1 & 2 and then mine for Chapters 3 &4.
With my mods you can be on a Elena/Georgina/Jennifer Combined Path that includes content only in the D only Path.

Link for Lain's Mods in OP, link for my mods in my sig, I will be updating my mod for 0.32 tomorrow.

Reactions: SirWilliam and Tor7

nastynas

May 12, 2019
But what I really don't understand is why there is no Elena this update yet she was in the previews and only got Georgina for like two renders what happen? The last preview was useless for this update, the only good thing was it seems very likely Dee is pregnant at last. I really enjoy this game been playing a long time but either there was a bug or this just wasn't a good update which I don't like to be this hard on something I'm playing for free but this is how I honesty feel.
to trigger elena or jen instead of georgina u need to change up the paths you're on. but yes i agree there is barely any elena in these updates

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Got to say the best part was Dee hitting Tyra during their little fight everything else not so good. The update feels small and for one of the few times didn't enjoy the sex scenes. I feel like not much happen outside the shoot and you know who showing up again. But what I really don't understand is why there is no Elena this update yet she was in the previews and only got Georgina for like two renders what happen? The last preview was useless for this update, the only good thing was it seems very likely Dee is pregnant at last. I really enjoy this game been playing a long time but either there was a bug or this just wasn't a good update which I don't like to be this hard on something I'm playing for free but this is how I honesty feel.
Agree. Why bother to give Elena just a couple of scenes and NO animations? Did like the Jennifer content. But am not a fan of Cassandra and Georgina so the update was a downer for me. Was expecting some content with Koko, too, which did not materialize. I give it a “C”.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Agree. Why bother to give Elena just a couple of scenes and NO animations? Did like the Jennifer content. But am not a fan of Cassandra and Georgina so the update was a downer for me. Was expecting some content with Koko, too, which did not materialize. I give it a “C”.
Am looking forward to the Ruby sleepover in the next update. Especially if it involves Elena doing it with her and making Dee jealous in the process!!!

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
to trigger elena or jen instead of georgina u need to change up the paths you're on. but yes i agree there is barely any elena in these updates
I used unrenpy to download all the pics and animations. IMO the Jen option was by far the best in this update. She’s really come into her own now. Not naive enough at all anymore.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Everything is avoidable but this site is full of people that will whine at optional content if they don't like it.

Only content they like must exist.
In some cases, i would have agreed but not for DMD. Its obvious just from the forum itself that there was a shift in the direction of the story. It was OG a romance story per se. So how did elements of swinging come into play? If the premise orginally had already included that the relationship was such, Imma sure there would have been less complains. But it was a sudden story "plot" that came in after what, 2.5 chapters?

Imma not gona judge on the why but it is what it is... people looked forward to a happy family ending... not a my happy tenant keeps hankering for other dicks ending...

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
just passing me opinion here... the writing's gone from bad to worse.

"dont tell dad about dildo" = ends Martin path... and I'm like... but why?!

Just for dad to give the most BETA cuck answer ever:
"would it be really so bad if i let my best friend have sex with my daughter a second time?"

i love ntr writing, you know, the more pure and beautiful she is the sweeter the corruption, but intentionally going beta cuck is just... eugh. Father should just fuk off and D shouldnt need to explain shit to him.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It was OG a romance story per se.
It was an og corruption game about a dad corrupting his not very bright daughter.

If you go way back to then it also had a list of planned tags of which sharing was one. It was always planned, before the game even launched. That's why little bits with Martin were in season 1.

Also had beastiality planned but that was jacked in.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes