Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I mean, I was with this game at the start and sharing route was a thing back then as well. It did not have actual scenes, but there was already a sharing points counter, so saying it was tacked on just to keep the game going is just false.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Enjoyed the update. Always enjoy seeing D get a little more wild. S4till feel bad for poor rocky. LOL Still Hate the mom anD hope for more and more sex with anyone but the dad. So many people get triggered by that, but if you can choose not to do it why do you get so upset. Your game can be different from my game.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Imma not disputing those facts but the og story hardly supports those scenarios imo. The on-going story to add all the various "tags" or fetishes just feels like its to 1) extend DMD's shelf life or 2) finding a way to "fit" those tags in to fulfil another fanbase... both which are expected to lead to "romance" players complaining for sure...
It come down to "yes please, both. I want the entire cake". The game have a lot of fetish's and tags and give the player freedom at large what they want to tap into or not. Then we see people go, "oh so short update", but what you get is based on your own choices.

Creators want to reach out to as many people as possible, more people, more support. In the process they lose some support as well though because if you only into it for a portion of the game, and that portion end up small enough it won't be worth supporting. I won't call it extend the shelf life, it's more about over-stretching and trying to please to many at the same time.

Reactions: KiraJames

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
The fact to the matter is that ch4 is pretty fucking boring to me beacuse like some here have stated the dev is trying to cater to way to many people and if you're only into a certain fetish eventually the game will come short persuing that path.Most of the sex scenes with D are reused and the dialogue became extremly boring and since the game will come to an end pretty soon im predicting a very generic ending : Mc marries D,they have a baby or 12 and live happily ever after.Lets be honest this game has been stretch way to thin.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I used unrenpy to download all the pics and animations. IMO the Jen option was by far the best in this update. She’s really come into her own now. Not naive enough at all anymore.
Sorry, meant to say “at all. Spell check changed the word to “enough”.

isabellapink

Aug 28, 2021
The game is good at the start CH1 it is too slow in the progression.
It is very easy to lost interest there are no real surprises and it is very predictable.

Reactions: defd©™

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Some horribly repetitive scenes without progress, and daughter model isn't getting any better over time.
And making dozens of blind decisions to start up a chapter is pretty dumb. Time to end it and make something new.

nsj

May 18, 2018
Replayed chapter 4 from the start. Was hoping that more of the sharing would bloom now. But it seems quite a bit has been dropped. Which is sad, that only the martin sharing route is left. There was quite some build up in chapter 3 before it was all put down, With me having the idea D might go quite dark from pushing her too far. But nope.

So for readers as we remember Melody I will give you the endings.
1. solo ending with D and F
2. +elena
3. +Jennifer or Georgina
4. +Casandra
5. One more Martin scene
6. (this one is not confirmed) Mother joins as well, as she is trying super hard to get back to her daughter and now also with her ex.

DangDing

Mar 30, 2021
The story seem to repeat the same drama, giving me deja vu. Also, D and F seem to suffer memory loss or something, since they keep forgetting stuff that's supposed to be very important to them.

Notizblock

Aug 24, 2018
I start the game (v.0.32) with benefits level 13, at the end of this game I jumped to benefits level 15. Where is benefits level 14? How can get I triggered to level 14?

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
The Mom acting like a bird brain with that invitation. 'Shiny thing! Take shiny thing!'.
So pointlessly evil and stupid. And I was actually hoping for some reconciliation. Wink wink, nudge nudge.
And yet somehow, bird brain is still the most cunning character of the entire cast.

"Oh I was so angry and distracted, I took this car. Oh I was so angry and distracted, I randomly drive to and buy a nursery. Oh I was so angry and distracted I let a person I dislike steal my car keys while standing 20cm away from and looking straight at it."
Dots' love interests always give me Kelly Bundy 'breath in, breath out, breath in...' vibes, but the MCs really aren't that much better...

G0KUBLACK

Feb 19, 2021
This was the worst update of the game,there is no progress in the main story,doing reshoots for something that D already did,if you are not going to add NTR then stop teasing with it,like the guy that saw D and F, D and Jennifer teasing the same guy,those guys that hinted at D with Cassandra and when I saw touching herself and saw the dog I was like "are they going to do it?" but no,and the mysterious call was Ruby,are you kidding me,and she is coming back,great another girl to fuck,If you just can't keep up with the girls that you already have why add another one?, just like Rachel she is so pointless but she is back just to fuck,stop making F the main focus of the game he is not is D,If Cassandra wants to bang D let her do it,don't make her feel that she wants F dick just because,and you can make that Ruby,Rachel,Jennifer visits D but Martin can't because of the virus that is so lame and I don't know if I'm the only one that looks the walkthrough and watch how many pages add and gets excited but what I hate it's that you literally make a full page just to explain the rock,paper,scissors with so many details ahh but with Martin path just explained that is you do this is closed,F telling D that now she is so mature but the she is like "hey daddy can we fuck Cassandra" dude that is not mature let her make her own decisions

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I am not against sharing, on the contrary, I like it, but not when during sex with Martin, the Daughter says that she loves him, and then secretly discusses future sex with him.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, the update seemed weirdly disjointed. True, we finally got a little payoff for all the collected exhibition points, in my case with father and daughter. The few people who still think that bestiality is going to happen get thrown a little bone - pun intended - when Rocky watches daughter in the shower.

Other than that, Ruby calls twice. A setup for the next update, I suppose, for another threesome and to recruit her to the home studio modeling company. There is talk about a dinner with Graham and Olivia, and speculation about the progress of her pregnancy belly, and even buying a gift for them, but all we get out of it is Graham interacting with Rachel. Speaking of, I already mentioned that she's a dumbass. I can understand her wanting to patch up the relationship, but every decision she makes is the worst one possible. The invitation just takes the cake. I mean, what's the plan? "You will only get it back if you let me back into your lives"? All it takes is a call, "Hey Koko, stupid situation. My ex-wife is acting up, could you please tell the bouncer we're coming to the concert in the car you provided and that should be proof enough to let us in? Thanks, much obliged." and the carefully laid out plan goes poof.

And while the Cassandra threesome was a nice scene, you immediately see something wrong with it if you're just spectating and let daughter have some fun, as it isn't meant that way and it shows. After all the real purpose is to set up a double pregnancy according to the WT. Even on the regular threesome path something goes awry as you don't get a switch partner choice, just "Cum", which then strangely enough triggers the female orgasm and you continue with the other one. Also, why they put daughter into this position for a blowjob of another person is beyond me. She even asks if this position will work, and Cass tells her to trust her on this one. Huh?

Acrobatics.png

Final words: Since this update was released early September and they want to warp up the game early 2022 it seems we will have two updates to go. Don't feel that this is enough to wrap up everything.

Reactions: splamo and .Septic.
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes