Darkonalia

Sep 6, 2020
I like long games, but I lost interest in DMD, maybe I'll retry it in a few months, but right now I think there's a lot of better VNs :confused:

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
It was an og corruption game about a dad corrupting his not very bright daughter.

If you go way back to then it also had a list of planned tags of which sharing was one. It was always planned, before the game even launched. That's why little bits with Martin were in season 1.

Also had beastiality planned but that was jacked in.
Imma not disputing those facts but the og story hardly supports those scenarios imo. The on-going story to add all the various "tags" or fetishes just feels like its to 1) extend DMD's shelf life or 2) finding a way to "fit" those tags in to fulfil another fanbase... both which are expected to lead to "romance" players complaining for sure...

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
It was an og corruption game about a dad corrupting his not very bright daughter.

If you go way back to then it also had a list of planned tags of which sharing was one. It was always planned, before the game even launched. That's why little bits with Martin were in season 1.

Also had beastiality planned but that was jacked in.
i almost forgot about the beastiality plan, wasnt a dog added to the family last few updates :ROFLMAO: dont tell me it was just "trolling".

Reactions: Sirren

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Man, I remember years ago when my GF got an IUD installed, without trying to be a braggart about my size - - - every time I went deep it was like getting a fish hook jabbed into the head of my dick! Kinda took the fun out of sex. With MC's dick size, sex would probably feel like being run through a shredder...

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
There is a bit of very optional sharing you never need to see. As long as you avoid other guys you won't ever share her nor even know that content exists.

Stop with the hyperbole bullshit over optional content, it makes you look foolish.

"Oh no, content I never have to see ..... THE INTERNET SHALL KNOW MY RAGE OVER THIS".

Especially hobocop, he shits the bed every time a man so much as sneezes near a love interest. I've never seen someone cry ntr as much as that guy.
5lxoxn.jpg

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Do the choices you make actually change the outcome of the modelling contest yet or are you still forced to lose regardless? Haven't played the last few updates since then as was waiting to see if they sort that out

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
I appreciate the swinger content, but as I have said before - I am only interested in D + Elena and that path has been dead for many months now.

Reactions: etann

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Well I picked this up again. Loved the door being slammed in Rachel's face! Really feel bad for the emasculation of Martin. They could have at least given us a DP of D like in "Because I Love Her" with that toy. The scene at the beach that leads to the car is good but everything else is recycled. Especially the sex on the bed at home as you can insert your favorite extra LI into the scene. Yes, us Elena fans are sitting on the sidelines bummed at the lack of content. She could certainly be pushing the more interesting content along if they would let her. Just waiting for the triad of evil to hook up and try to take down F & D.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

MonkeySpunk88

Jul 16, 2021
I feel like I am missing something. As far as I know, there is only one scene with Martin (and possibly Ryan, but I haven't been able to enable that scene) that has D do other dudes. What is everyone talking about when they say she is "doing" everyone? No tag team scenes were added as far as I know with the most recent update so I'm just really curious if y'all are seeing something I haven't.

Honestly, I can understand people's frustration with the idea of F sharing D. Hell, when I first played through, I didn't even know that was an option. When I discovered it in a second play through, using a guide, I thought to myself: "Why would I want to see D get Blacked?!" Plenty of that just about everywhere you look now a days, and it is somewhat counter to the idea of having D in the first place.

I think it's good that it's content you can avoid if your head canon doesn't want it to be there. I suggest people that are upset with where the story is going just ignore it, like the new Star Wars trilogy. It might exist, but don't let it tarnish what came before. That's all, happy fap... gaming y'all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal

Dackma

Dec 4, 2018
I downloaded the images/animation file but I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do with it. Am I suppose to extract it into the game folder somewhere?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I feel like I am missing something. As far as I know, there is only one scene with Martin (and possibly Ryan, but I haven't been able to enable that scene) that has D do other dudes. What is everyone talking about when they say she is "doing" everyone? No tag team scenes were added as far as I know with the most recent update so I'm just really curious if y'all are seeing something I haven't.
You aren't missing anything, there are only those 2 very optional scenes and that's it.

I don't think some of those complaining have played the game at all. They have seen a few dumb fuck comments by trolls that don't seem to understand what optional content is and taken that as gospel.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes