Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Dating My Daughter [Ch.4 v0.32] + Brandy's Mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

RedTide17

Aug 20, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :

Dating My Daughter [Ch.4 v0.32] + Brandy's Mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
thanks you so much good sir

Reactions: Br@ndy

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
If you avoid other guys and girls there wasn't much to be seen in this update. And it is Chapter 4, when devs said they would focus the game again on the main couple, finishing off the side stories. But guess what? They bring back side characters like Rachel and Ruby!

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
to trigger elena or jen instead of georgina u need to change up the paths you're on. but yes i agree there is barely any elena in these updates
Thank you but based on the last preview it seem like you could get a 3some or 4some with Dee, Georgina, Elena or Jen. Instead it seems like you just get a kiss. Don't know if thats how it was on Jen path as well.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
What happened to Jennifer her thing is whitred out and just set to NO?
You are on the Georgina path. You can't be on both in Chapter 4. To see her content, turn off the Georgina option in the relationship menu and you can turn Jennifer's option on. The only way you can be on both in past versions is to use the relationship menu, that has been turned off because of story inconsistencies. If you know how to code Ren'Py games you can easily turn it back on, but save files can get corrupted when a new release comes out, so that is on you.

vic p.

May 8, 2018
Scene Vet office D & Jen's interaction s then The way D acts and says , it seemed like D already knew about Jen & F her actions And mood was happy go lucky and it was like that all the way until Boom jen lets it slip and D does a 180 ... Wtf and acts shock as hell and gets attitude .. lol and that look you gave her face boy , perfect until it's ruin by letting Jen & F off the hook too soon , then making D look basically like a clueless , voyer dumb slut . Whaaa happpah ?:coffee:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you avoid other guys and girls there wasn't much to be seen in this update. And it is Chapter 4, when devs said they would focus the game again on the main couple, finishing off the side stories. But guess what? They bring back side characters like Rachel and Ruby!
Rachel doesn't have any sex scenes but yes, she's part of the side stories they are finishing off..... you even mentioned it yourself.

The scenes with Cass have been building up for a while and needed to happen and scene's with Jen, Georgina, Elena are part of the main girl thing.

If you only focus on D then there isn't much for the entire game not just this update. Other people make up a huge portion of the game.

Reactions: Trikus

Trikus

May 31, 2020
My thoughts on this update:

More hot F and D sex scenes and finally the pregnancy trigger has appeared.

While I'm fully aware of why Jennifer/Georgina content is not available together, I do think it is a mistake to completely omit characters on either path. For example, if you are on the Georgina path, there is nothing stopping Jennifer still being the vet for F and D's dog. In this update, Jennifer easily could have dropped off the dog then gone and done something else while F and D go to the beach.

The Cassandra path is great and her scenes were hot.

I like that Rachel is still in the story and she seems to have started a relationship with Maria. If she is key to taking down Tyra, then that would help redeem her.

The interaction with Tyra, with the fight was great. She had that coming. Add in the pregnancy option and she totally deserved that.

Ruby coming back is nice, and I'm interest to see what she will add to the story since we are in the final updates for this game.

Martin's gift certainly was an eye opener, and it's good that F and D are finally fully open about it.

I really hope there is a hot sex scene with Koko coming up.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Rachel doesn't have any sex scenes but yes, she's part of the side stories they are finishing off..... you even mentioned it yourself.

The scenes with Cass have been building up for a while and needed to happen and scene's with Jen, Georgina, Elena are part of the main girl thing.

If you only focus on D then there isn't much for the entire game not just this update. Other people make up a huge portion of the game.
"Rachel doesn't have any sex scenes but yes, she's part of the side stories they are finishing off..... you even mentioned it yourself."
Yes, and they should get rid of her as soon as possible, no need to drag her along. Make her suffer a car accident or something, and she's over for good! This is the last part of the game. Devs said they would focus on the main couple. There is no time to spend with side characters any more. There is no sense in bringing Ruby Back.

"The scenes with Cass have been building up for a while and needed to happen and scene's with Jen, Georgina, Elena are part of the main girl thing."
No, these are main side characters. These are the ones who deserve a well built finishing.

The main girl thing is with her dad. That's why the game is "Dating My Daughter" and not "Dating My Daughter & Her Friends" or "Dating My Daughter & My Workmates".

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Any impregnation dialog? Or is it just a non sex scene saying they'll try having a kid and then no actual reference to trying to get knocked up in the sex scenes themselves?
So no impregnation dialog during sex? That's disappointing.
They don't know the girls got pregnant, so once they have been confirmed then yes it will say for sure.

Thats it? What did I just play? A car scene and a dildo? Is that all this update was?
You must be on the D only Path which will be lacking in content compare to the non-D only Paths.
If you want to see the most of the game's content, check out my mod for the game, link in my sig.
I try to merge all the content from the D only Path plus all the stuff from Elena, Jennifer & Georgina's Path into one Path.
Though I am still working on my update for this update.

Man, I remember years ago when my GF got an IUD installed, without trying to be a braggart about my size - - - every time I went deep it was like getting a fish hook jabbed into the head of my dick! Kinda took the fun out of sex. With MC's dick size, sex would probably feel like being run through a shredder...
Same and thought similar when I saw the IUD thing.

Do the choices you make actually change the outcome of the modelling contest yet or are you still forced to lose regardless? Haven't played the last few updates since then as was waiting to see if they sort that out
No matter what she will lose and in Chap 4 it looks like it may have been a good thing for D.
If you want to see the most of the game's content, check out my mod for the game, link in my sig.
I try to merge all the content from the D only Path plus all the stuff from Elena, Jennifer & Georgina's Path into one Path.
Though I am still working on my update for this update.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Update of my mod:
I'm still checking for issues and realized that I didn't include the D only Path car scene and will be adding that in to the Jennifer Path, I am also working on adding the animations from the 1st part of Jennifer's sex scene at the beach to the 2nd part instead of just the still images.

I'm hoping to have it done by sometime tonight, it's afternoon for me.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
"Rachel doesn't have any sex scenes but yes, she's part of the side stories they are finishing off..... you even mentioned it yourself."
Yes, and they should get rid of her as soon as possible, no need to drag her along. Make her suffer a car accident or something, and she's over for good! This is the last part of the game. Devs said they would focus on the main couple. There is no time to spend with side characters any more. There is no sense in bringing Ruby Back.
Disagree, the Rachel storyline needs closure. Even if she never sees D again, her part in the story is still unresolved and she still has a part to play.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
You know if anyone asks me the number or address/contact info of someone i know, or like I moved into the house and previous renters/owners left their contact incase someone dropped by?
I just dont hand it to the stranger asking for it, I call the person in question, tell them the strangers name and then ask if its okay to give them contact/address whatever..
The fact that Rachel has used this same thing multiple times pisses me off, and MC is TOO lenient with her, slap her face take the keys and leave! And now she has the invitation too! Smh.
I get it they wanted to include rachels redempt somehow but god did they have to make it annoying and give rachel more 'wins'

Edit: Making rachel part of tyra-takedown would cheapen the career-development and character progress D has made.

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
What happened to DMD? I downloaded it in two different formats and both are gibberish. I even tried the 32-bit version and still get crap. Anyone have the same issue>

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes