TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
My thoughts on this update:

More hot F and D sex scenes and finally the pregnancy trigger has appeared.

While I'm fully aware of why Jennifer/Georgina content is not available together, I do think it is a mistake to completely omit characters on either path. For example, if you are on the Georgina path, there is nothing stopping Jennifer still being the vet for F and D's dog. In this update, Jennifer easily could have dropped off the dog then gone and done something else while F and D go to the beach.

The Cassandra path is great and her scenes were hot.

I like that Rachel is still in the story and she seems to have started a relationship with Maria. If she is key to taking down Tyra, then that would help redeem her.

The interaction with Tyra, with the fight was great. She had that coming. Add in the pregnancy option and she totally deserved that.

Ruby coming back is nice, and I'm interest to see what she will add to the story since we are in the final updates for this game.

Martin's gift certainly was an eye opener, and it's good that F and D are finally fully open about it.

I really hope there is a hot sex scene with Koko coming up.
Koko. Roger that.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm not into swinging content but it seems the real mistake was making F automatically more submissive on that path. Should've given him an option to get pissed about the dildo for a more hotwife, alpha cuck or more alpha swinging path where D stops texting Martin behind his back and F has a lot more control in any encounter. Probably would've had people a little less upset if F wasn't an automatic pushover. From what I've read people seem more annoyed with F's response to the gift than the gift itself. But as I said, I'm not into that content and I'm never gonna see it so I ain't gonna actually bitch about it.

Jan 5, 2019
How come this game is in Ch4 and getting down to final stages of final updates and we are just now getting more sex sounds? I mean we get a few back in Ch 3, but just slight moans not really to much.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
As the game winds down, it's starting to get more and more boring. And the fact that rathe than end the game, the devs reintroduce Rachel is not a good move. Felt very "Palpatine is back somehow" to me...Unless she's leading to a potential "lose all love points" bad ending, in which case I'll keep mum and wait for the story to finish. Cuz I won't lie, ya boy want to hate fuck that cunt's cunt.

That being said, we're in the final legs of this story and it feels like this is a setup to Chapter 5. I don't know how many updates the team is committed to but given this story is the last stroke in this saga, they should go out with a bang. The vanilla stuff is kinda boring now. It was hot when it was taboo, not just with Dee but with all the girls, but now that it's commonplace, it's rather dull. And there's no real way to capture the magic of the taboo so go hard or go home. If Dee is hornier than ever, turn the risqué factor to 11 and break off the knob. Y'all being a bunch of cock teases at this point.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
And there's no real way to capture the magic of the taboo so go hard or go home.
Yeah at this point mostly every character is knows and is ok with the relationship.
G and O: Knows and is cool with it
Rachel: knows and is cool with it
Martin: Knows and can be a part of it
Elena: Knows and can be a part of it
Georgina: Knows and can be a part of it.
Jennifer: Knows and can be a part of it.
Ryan: Knows and can be a part of it.

They need to add some spice to it but they're still in the vanilla. More BDSM or something idk.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
is the game finally able to read saves from previous games?

Also, its the game nearing its conclusion?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
is the game finally able to read saves from previous games?

Also, its the game nearing its conclusion?
1) If by games you mean chapters then no, and I don't think they'll ever make that an option
2) It's suppose to end this chapter but they said that last chapter.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It's pretty apparent their full effort isn't on this one anymore. This update was short compared to Dots team's usual work. Sunshine is probably where their focus now and this just gets half share work since it's so old.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
1) If by games you mean chapters then no, and I don't think they'll ever make that an option
2) It's suppose to end this chapter but they said that last chapter.
It seems rather certain to end this chapter because they have put everything on a trajectory for the multiple hookup combinations and married ending, etc.

Chapter 3 wasn't always to be the last chapter, but its meandering more or less forced Chapter 4 to become a reality, IMHO.

Reactions: Looper9 and RustyV

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Its swinging. F is actively involved in that scene. No NTR as Martin isn't trying to steal D from F, and no cuck because F is not being force to watch. She has more than one cock in her in that scene, and one of them is F's.

Oh, that has already been a minefield over on Sunshine Love. The cuckqueen story line was quite a ride.
what Sunshine Love 'minefield'?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
How can I open the new version and import my saves to the new version. I did try the old save folder copy thing, but that doesn't seem to be working...any ideas?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Chapter 3 looks more and more like it was a milking exercise the further chapter 4 continues on the same old vanilla path.
The F & D vanilla story had the perfect wrap up at then end of Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 simply lost focus, gained it back somewhat, lost it again and gained it sort of back. It had issues, so here we are.

It was always supposed to end with marriage (and heavily assumed pregnancy) - Chapter 2 was meant to be a launching pad for all the other kinks, combinations and side-paths that would still end in the married couple ... plus whatever options came with all of that movement.

Reactions: Looper9 and RustyV

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I really hope that D is now pregnant (which it looks like) the wedding will take place shortly so that the story can come to an end.

Now it is just getting exhausting, in my opinion the story has completely lost the focus in chapter 3 and has hardly found it again.
Everything "that would have been important" for the story, was told a long time ago.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
what Sunshine Love 'minefield'?
The MC has a girlfriend but are separated from each other for the summer. The devs brought in an open relationship path or faithful path. SOOOOOO many people freaked out and whined for days about it saying there should have been a break up path. The devs were 100% clear that the gf wouldn't be dating anyone (and she still hasn't) but would get off knowing her bf was with other women. Wow, the blowback from the community was loud. The devs considered altering the story for a while but instead kept the cuckqueen route. Considering how many people moan about Melody and DMD being too vanilla, it is amazing how so many freaked out when they tried something not many other games do.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The MC has a girlfriend but are separated from each other for the summer. The devs brought in an open relationship path or faithful path. SOOOOOO many people freaked out and whined for days about it saying there should have been a break up path. The devs were 100% clear that the gf wouldn't be dating anyone (and she still hasn't) but would get off knowing her bf was with other women. Wow, the blowback from the community was loud. The devs considered altering the story for a while but instead kept the cuckqueen route. Considering how many people moan about Melody and DMD being too vanilla, it is amazing how so many freaked out when they tried something not many other games do.
Well, I guess to many accustomed with the "guy with horse schlong meet girl. Girl got big dick fetish, happy ever after..." simplicity.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes