Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You system needs updates or is not good enough to play this vn. They updated to the newest Ren'Py and that fucks us with older tech over.

How I still play is take an older copy that worked empty the "game" folder. Copy the new updates "game" folder content and put it in the older ones now empty "game" folder. And play like normal.

There might be easier ways but that works for me

Reactions: phantolvl

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
It's good to see dev still continuing the M/D path but it needs expansion.
Content felt less, renders are good.
Ryan Path is diminishing.
I think it'll be fine if we have more H scenes rather than having different positions in H scenes.
Great Work from the developer, plot is really good, this game still has so much potential.
There is no need to end this game here or at any point in the future.

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus and _baka_

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You system needs updates or is not good enough to play this vn. They updated to the newest Ren'Py and that fucks us with older tech over.

How I still play is take an older copy that worked empty the "game" folder. Copy the new updates "game" folder content and put it in the older ones now empty "game" folder. And play like normal.

If you can't run renpy games, you don't just have "older tech", you have ancient tech...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The alternative, where emotional attachments are discouraged, would be more of the swinger paradigm.

Aug 22, 2021
I finished "playing" SL and now time for DMD chapter 1. I think it will be epic. I named dad MC and daughter Dee.

Oh, and maybe someone else will find this information useful.
For transparent opacity of the textbox I put this text in game/script.rpy.
Reference: here

Code:
init:
    $ style.window.background = "#00000000"

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Totally need a pregnancy path for knocking her up
There is and on this update you can end up getting Jennifer and Cassandra pregnant, so Elena and Georgina could end up pregnant in the next update.
Or you can choose to not let her get pregnant and let here further her career.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
For those complaining about there not being enough debauchery here's some info for you.
Since I am modding this game, link in sig, I read some of the game's script notes in the game code and it is a bit interesting one of the things that can end up happening from the game's notes in the code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
I'm really enjoying the game as it is, so many people complaning about the sharing of D. There are always options in the game if some of you don't want to take that path. NTR or whatever y'all are whining about, the game is fucking good and I like the direction the story is taking.

SunDogSun

Sep 11, 2017

Has nothing to do with older tech. Just switch video renderers:
  1. Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
  2. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.
  3. Choose "Quit", then restart Ren'Py.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Has nothing to do with older tech. Just switch video renderers:
  1. Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
  2. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.
  3. Choose "Quit", then restart Ren'Py.
Been told that. Tried it and doesn't change the squiggle blotches because I have old tech. But ty :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Been told that. Tried it and doesn't change the squiggle blotches because I have old tech. But ty :)
You may be missing a Visual C++ Redistributable runtime (most likely 2015 or thereabouts). Installing the might do the trick. Extract the files from the archive to a temporary folder that you can delete later and run the "install_all.bat" file. No system restart required.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I don't know if this has been brought up but Elena doesn't know D is having a sexual relationship with any other guy but F.
What happens when she finds D's big black dildo and D most likely will confess that she is having sex with Martin who sent her the sex toy.
Then it's which piece of information will freak Elena out more, F is okay with it, Martin is black, or D had unprotected sex with him and risked being knocked D up.

buff

May 29, 2017
OK, so I have a love/hate with this game. The writing is horribly wooden and cringe, the daughter and her giant fivehead are not very attractive, the oversized heads on the girls makes them seem disturbingly childlike. BUT....... then you have 11/10 sexy moments like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I don't know if this has been brought up but Elena doesn't know D is having a sexual relationship with any other guy but F.
What happens when she finds D's big black dildo and D most likely will confess that she is having sex with Martin who sent her the sex toy.
Then it's which piece of information will freak Elena out more, F is okay with it, Martin is black, or D had unprotected sex with him and risked being knocked D up.
My guess , from the way this is written so far, is Elena see's Martins massive man-meat, starts to fantasize about him the way D did, finally confronts D and F about it, and is eventually invited to join in their fun with a foursome with swapping.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes