RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Was the Jennifer sex scene at the beach basically just a repeat of the Jennifer sex scene at the end of Chapter 3?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone got day 47 rpy
why? it should be in packet.

Does android ver contains ch 1-4 or just ch 4 ?
latter

Can anyone combine all 4 chapters into a single game?
devs can and MIGHT do it someday (and if it was all-in-one then size would be quite a big).

Whos the black guy from the last picture?
martin, mc's and dee's friend.

I don't know if it was the path I chose but there was no anal scene in this update.
last anal was in ch3 i think.

Was the Jennifer sex scene at the beach basically just a repeat of the Jennifer sex scene at the end of Chapter 3?
didn't see that and can't be repeat if beachscene didn't have bed too.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
god, im hoping there is an option to NOT add rachel as a love LI, and not get forced to be nice. i want the mc to be petty, him finding out that he got cheated on, not once but twice, and mc is like "sorry you had a rough time", kinda took me out of the immersion.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is chapter 4 going to be the last chapter?

Also, is there supposed to be no music or sounds in game? I only get sound when I go to quit and I notice there is a music volume slider.

I took a gander at the creator's patreon and I don't see an iota of news about this game. Is it finished? Abandoned? Also, is there no plan for a threesome still with Jennifer, Elena, and daughter?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
devs can and MIGHT do it someday (and if it was all-in-one then size would be quite a big).
I don't care about the size of the download, I need to download all chapters anyways, so there isn't any difference in the end. And for those that don't want to or can't download it as a whole, they can still download 1 chapter at a time, and then everyone is happy.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Also, is there supposed to be no music or sounds in game? I only get sound when I go to quit and I notice there is a music volume slider.

I took a gander at the creator's patreon and I don't see an iota of news about this game. Is it finished? Abandoned? Also, is there no plan for a threesome still with Jennifer, Elena, and daughter?
I believe all of them questions are answered in this thread. Happy reading :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
god, im hoping there is an option to NOT add rachel as a love LI, and not get forced to be nice. i want the mc to be petty, him finding out that he got cheated on, not once but twice, and mc is like "sorry you had a rough time", kinda took me out of the immersion.
unlikely.

atm 4th will be last.

no music or sound.

dmd isn't in patreon anymore cause patreon is against incest (and "few" other things), only non-incest version of sl is there (besides melody which was finished long ago). dmd and incest version of sl are in subscribestar. no and no. jennifer path reqs that isn't on georgina path so .......

I don't care about the size of the download, I need to download all chapters anyways, so there isn't any difference in the end. And for those that don't want to or can't download it as a whole, they can still download 1 chapter at a time, and then everyone is happy.
yea well you don't need to dl ~12 gigs when game updates, only ~5.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
I feel like chapter 4 shouldnt happen and chapter 3 shouldve been the end. Why bring all these characters like Tyra or that annoying rachel back to the story? they made their peace.. and kudos to mrdots to make me hate rachel alot more in this chapter.

Reactions: Cherubin25

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I feel like chapter 4 shouldnt happen and chapter 3 shouldve been the end. Why bring all these characters like Tyra or that annoying rachel back to the story? they made their peace.. and kudos to mrdots to make me hate rachel alot more in this chapter.
It does seem like chapter 3 was going to be the natural end, but I just hope they use at least half of this chapter 4 to make several long endings. It's unlikely though but as long it ain't a one update epilogue type endings I'll be happy with it.

Reactions: Professor Black

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
This is something I wrote in a Post which got deleted for "Trolling"...

I feel like Chapter 4 is just not needed at all. You could have let the Daughter win the Competition. You could have let her be pregnant. The story with Rachel was done at this point.
Like, sure, some Character storylines needed completion, but this could have been done in Chapter 3.

Instead - Competion, lost, more Story for Modelling Career.
Rachel - appeared again, mor Story.
Pregnant - will come at some point.

Reactions: Professor Black

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
only updated 1 day, practically nothing arrived, or am I mistaken? because it only goes until the 47th after the part where D is in the car talking to F

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes