DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
You aren't familiar with them?

Here is a great example from a different game:

It makes replaying it to find missed content a lot easier, especially with so many variables and flags being set.

Reactions: JonasSnr

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
WHO'S MORGAN?

When Georgiana left dinner to go pick up her little sister on DAY 22, it didn't really register with me that her sister's were anything more than names.

But then, Nichole from Sunshine Cove turned out to be one of G's sisters. Has Morgan popped up in another game?

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Two questions. Is rachel and mc's former boss sisters??
What happen to rachel after she said good bye two mc and daughter??
I play the game just for sex didn't pay attention to story much.i appreciate the answers

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Two questions. Is rachel and mc's former boss sisters??
What happen to rachel after she said good bye two mc and daughter??
I play the game just for sex didn't pay attention to story much.i appreciate the answers
No strangers that become lovers.
Which time? Last time she went and shacked up with mc's old boss.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
WHO'S MORGAN?

When Georgiana left dinner to go pick up her little sister on DAY 22, it didn't really register with me that her sister's were anything more than names.

But then, Nichole from Sunshine Cove turned out to be one of G's sisters. Has Morgan popped up in another game?
nope.

Reactions: Jack0h

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Not played the game in quite a few updates. I think the last was where you could potentially get the D pregnant. Did anything ever happen with the other father and daughter couple as I was hoping for that in this game?

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Everyone is divided lol. A lot of posts have been deleted arguing aspects of sharing, not sharing. Seems there is strong opinions on both sides. I personally am not sharing with Martin.

It's nice there is a choice :)
Yeh def good choices are there. Although I might stop sharing cus now D and Martin are in love ( jealous much ) but that's me being hypocritical cus mc loves Georgina.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes