DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
if you are with georgina then no jennifer scenes and vice versa, if martin didn't rescue d then no his scenes.
Is that really all it is, because Lain's mod says there can be a rimjob scene D can give F, depending on a route, but that option didn't come up in the non-modded route I'm playing right now, and neither do I know which route it refers to.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
It's so sad, that you have to choose and that's impossible to have both of them.
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-4-v0-31-mrdots-games.597/post-6372857
That is not the same thing at all, it completely breaks any continuity, which ruins the game.
Your opinion it ruins the game, my opinion is it removes the need for a flowchart and allows you to see all the female content without having to have multiple save paths.
Is that really all it is, because Lain's mod says there can be a rimjob scene D can give F, depending on a route, but that option didn't come up in the non-modded route I'm playing right now, and neither do I know which route it refers to.
Use UnRenpy and open the rpy (not rpyc) with a text editor and trace it back. You could also use that to make your own flowchart.

Reactions: Morpheus400

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there are many routes before ch3 ends, daddy rescuing daughter is 1.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
To be fair — and let's be clear: I absolutely adore your mod; this game would be so much less enjoyable without it, and i won't play the game without it — it does, as someone said above, break continuity. I don't recall J/G paths being worked into a coherent narrative even in chapter 3, but it's been a while and maybe I'm misremembering. It's true that, with your mod, you can see all the content. But I don't remember being able to play all the content. By which I mean: with your mod, I'm able to molest D's various body parts without sacrificing points, but I don't think I can actually live a life in which I'm fucking both Jennifer and Georgina without mod-generated time-skips or just accessing mod-specific content. Am I wrong about that? Did I just miss something?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
there are many routes before ch3 ends, daddy rescuing daughter is 1.
Well, the scene where D gives a rimjob to F is apparently an option on the first day in CH3, when you haven't really done anything yet.

Unless the "sex_box route" means choosing to go to the spare room instead of the kitchen, as there is a box with sex toys in there.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm at day 39 in CH3, but will D ever do more to F's ass than a rimjob? Maybe fingering, toys, or maybe even pegging.
I just want D to have the possibility of becoming more dominant during sex.

Reactions: mukherjeee

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Any reason that Elena's and Georgina's names disappear from the relationship list, around the last quarter of CH3, leaving only "Jennifer: Yes"?
I was on the Elena + Jennifer route, where I only had sex with D, Elena, and Jennifer, and didn't share her with anyone else, other than those 2.

Alfredsbutler

May 24, 2017
Did they remove the concert with koko that they went to or did I just miss it somehow? Cause I'm in the begining of chapter 3 and I won the tickets in the couple contest but haven't seen it yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BeeGee

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did they remove the concert with koko that they went to or did I just miss it somehow? Cause I'm in the begining of chapter 3 and I won the tickets in the couple contest but haven't seen it yet.
either it was skipped aka not shown or it hasn't been held yet (as in ch4).

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The concert is still upcoming as they still drive around in the provided car and Rachel stole the invitation.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
yes if you want full story.

as i have said "few" times dling 10+ gigs everytime there's update wouldn't be nice.
But having that as an option would be nice, no one is saying that the current method has to go away, just that for those that want it, to play all the chapters in a single .exe file

NyZz 777

Jun 25, 2020
Is chapter 4 the new one after they had threesome with Martin & her D ? coz I didn't see any new scene in the gallery shown in the thread*

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes