Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Yeah but you never know, this game should've ended in chapter 3 but the dev said that he wants to do a "proper" ending for everything without rushing anything
Oh cmon, F and D had enough already believe me so there should be a proper ending now. I see no point to continue anymore

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

abc123egg

Sep 28, 2018
Whenever I load dmd chapter 2 it freeze's then black screens while constantly changing screen resolution then ends up closing, when I started I got to day 17 but now I cant even load it, Ive tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling and dont have any mods enabled I tried loading chapter 1 and that works fine. I have placed the log if anyone understands it.

yzflyguy250f

Dec 29, 2019
I really liked the story, but unfortunately the fact that the daughter was made to look so short bothers me and I quit halfway through chapter 3.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
You can have sex/a relationship with all the available female characters (which doesn't mean every woman on your screen), with one exception and one caveat. The exception is that you can't have both Jennifer and Georgina at the same time; you have to choose between them. The caveat is that choosing to be with other women can negatively affect both the content of scenes and your point score with D.

If you install the mod you'll no longer miss content (or points) with D, but you still can't have both Jennifer and Georgina in the same playthrough.

Whether or not choosing to have sex with other women will affect the endings (as it did in Melody) is unknown.
can fuck pretty much all named females except ex-wife (can still fuck her but not sexwise).
partially true, still on ch2 and ch3 can unlock either or both and have sex with them but in ch4 can't do that.
It makes me sad that I have to give up the loli to not break up with the wonderful Georgina, but it' probably best for D. :(
Lain's mod has been updated, can get rid of the 0.31 warning.
Will there ever be flowcharts for this?
You should check this out then:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-4-v0-31-mrdots-games.597/post-6372857

last anal was in ch3 i think.
There is plenty of anal in ch4, after the pregnancy scare they started doing more anal for a while.

Reactions: Segnbora

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I hope chapter 3 and 4 will have a written walkthrough like 1 and 2 did, because with just the in-game "walkthrough", I won't know what scenes I'm missing out on because of previous choices

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Whenever I load dmd chapter 2 it freeze's then black screens while constantly changing screen resolution then ends up closing, when I started I got to day 17 but now I cant even load it, Ive tried uninstalling everything and reinstalling and dont have any mods enabled I tried loading chapter 1 and that works fine. I have placed the log if anyone understands it.
Log is unfortunately cut off, as expected from an app crash.

You could try the render option for GL from this post, which could help.

Also some chance the traceback.txt could shed light on this; it would be from the last successful pgm start.

Reactions: abc123egg

abc123egg

Sep 28, 2018
Log is unfortunately cut off, as expected from an app crash.

You could try the render option for GL from this post, which could help.

Also some chance the traceback.txt could shed light on this; it would be from the last successful pgm start.
Thank you the render option works, was worried I would have to switch to browser for a second

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hope chapter 3 and 4 will have a written walkthrough like 1 and 2 did, because with just the in-game "walkthrough", I won't know what scenes I'm missing out on because of previous choices
if you are with georgina then no jennifer scenes and vice versa, if martin didn't rescue d then no his scenes.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes