cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But having that as an option would be nice, no one is saying that the current method has to go away, just that for those that want it, to play all the chapters in a single .exe file
i get what you and others mean but problem on multipart (chapter, episode, etc) is that size gets big (biggest 1 file long games are ~20 gigs) and that means uploading takes longer (devs and mods/leakers/etc at f95 etc) and same thing with dling (same as before except devs) and not all have 1 GB net.

maybe once this completes they will combine all to 1 or when (read IF) they do remake (graphics update).

Is chapter 4 the new one after they had threesome with Martin & her D ? coz I didn't see any new scene in the gallery shown in the thread*
ch4 is latest, it wasn't actual 3some, just martin fucking d while father watched it and that was only 1 option on end of ch3.

Slightly off-topic (sorry), but please suggest some games with good massage scenes (incest and MILF preferred). Thanks.
recommendations not here.

Reactions: NyZz 777

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
hey guys, been a while since played this, so im starting over. It says there is an In-game Walkthrough, where can I input the code?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I wish we would at least get D dreaming about some very nasty sex with all kinds of kinks involved. They we could at least see the character do all the things that were imagined way back when this game started.
D dreaming about doing something is a good loophole to have her do something but never actually do it.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Can you re-upload chapter 2 for windows? mega has a 1gb download limit and nopy is giving a 2 day download speed, all other links are dead.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
But won't it be even more fun to have her get interested in doing those things IRL, after she dreams of them, and have the player be able to choose to do it, based on previous choices?
Logical outcome.

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
The walkthrough gives options for D to get pregnant.......will there be the option to choose to whom she gets pregnant with????

• Angry
Reactions: _baka_

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
On Day 45 morning sex on bed, options to Lick his balls or Blow him. If choose Blow him, at the end when he says he is cumming, nothing is shooting out (below is the last scene). Is it ok? Sorry for my bad english.

1632247148873.png

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
On Day 45 morning sex on bed, options to Lick his balls or Blow him. If choose Blow him, at the end when he says he is cumming, nothing is shooting out (below is the last scene). Is it ok? Sorry for my bad english.

View attachment 1416060
Maybe he just had a dry orgasm, I'm honestly surprised he has any cum left, seeing the amount he cums, combined with how often he cums.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RustyV
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes