Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You may be missing a Visual C++ Redistributable runtime (most likely 2015 or thereabouts). Installing the might do the trick. Extract the files from the archive to a temporary folder that you can delete later and run the "install_all.bat" file. No system restart required.
Thank you so much for your time and knowledge. I'm looking forward to see if this works for me when I finally get home. Cheers :)

Reactions: Sycho

rh76

Jun 4, 2019
Seems like many are disappointed with the latest update, but I thought it was one of the better ones for a while. I wish Elena was the daughter though, would be MUCH better! I find the daughter model unattractive, looks too much like a blow-up doll.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
My guess , from the way this is written so far, is Elena see's Martins massive man-meat, starts to fantasize about him the way D did, finally confronts D and F about it, and is eventually invited to join in their fun with a foursome with swapping.
Definitely wouldn't mind such a scene. May be a reason to switch from the Ryan sharing path (that seems mostly finished anyway) to Martin's.

Last edited:

boor3747

Mar 8, 2018
You system needs updates or is not good enough to play this vn. They updated to the newest Ren'Py and that fucks us with older tech over.

How I still play is take an older copy that worked empty the "game" folder. Copy the new updates "game" folder content and put it in the older ones now empty "game" folder. And play like normal.

There might be easier ways but that works for me
thank you

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello can someone tell me how i can activate the reward hot shower, i somehow didn't make it at the beginning and i don't know how either. I would appreciate any help. Thanks very much.
1631119036681.png

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
With whom and how many girls you can have relationship with at the same time? Is it a Harem so far?
You can have sex/a relationship with all the available female characters (which doesn't mean every woman on your screen), with one exception and one caveat. The exception is that you can't have both Jennifer and Georgina at the same time; you have to choose between them. The caveat is that choosing to be with other women can negatively affect both the content of scenes and your point score with D.

If you install the mod you'll no longer miss content (or points) with D, but you still can't have both Jennifer and Georgina in the same playthrough.

Whether or not choosing to have sex with other women will affect the endings (as it did in Melody) is unknown.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
With whom and how many girls you can have relationship with at the same time? Is it a Harem so far?
can fuck pretty much all named females except ex-wife (can still fuck her but not sexwise).

The exception is that you can't have both Jennifer and Georgina at the same time; you have to choose between them.
partially true, still on ch2 and ch3 can unlock either or both and have sex with them but in ch4 can't do that.

Reactions: Segnbora

phantolvl

May 1, 2020
You system needs updates or is not good enough to play this vn. They updated to the newest Ren'Py and that fucks us with older tech over.

How I still play is take an older copy that worked empty the "game" folder. Copy the new updates "game" folder content and put it in the older ones now empty "game" folder. And play like normal.

There might be easier ways but that works for me
this actually worked for me. tyvm.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice and eventful update as usual, devs are really pouring on d's possible pregnancy, rachel made appearance again (daddy needs to ask georgina to kick her ass), doubt this was last time we see tyra.

few scrshots:

1. exactly
2. sadly (like a bad penny)
3. mc won't look down but we do
4. for what kind of magazine or website that pic is meant for?
5. same as above
6. very few are

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
It makes me sad that I have to give up the loli to not break up with the wonderful Georgina, but it' probably best for D. :(

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes