Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Again depends on your definition of NTR.
Mine is fairly obvious. NTR=Cheating, but Open Relationship+no NTR.
This is a game only concept in RL it's all NO!
Sure... but let's just say that Mrdots and team have to very careful about their project after DMD is done.
Their subs will drop anyway but...
If they were to try what they wanted to do with DMD initially then their sub numbers would plummet into oblivion.

Best thing you can do is to keeps the NTR/sharing/cuck stuff optional and avoidable.
I think how they did it with Nicole in Sunshine Love is actually the best way to do it if you have to have it at all.
A cuckquean.

Though I think the best way for that game would have been to remove her from the story if we break up with her.
Like Martin in DMD where he plays no role whatsoever if we say no.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Agreed if you are not on that path.
Honestly Jennifer could have been dumped after Chapter 2.
Jen's uncle in Seaside could have been Elena's uncle. Jennifer is just shoehorned in at this point.

Reactions: Looper9

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Agreed if you are not on that path.
Honestly Jennifer could have been dumped after Chapter 2.
Jen's uncle in Seaside could have been Elena's uncle. Jennifer is just shoehorned in at this point.
That because the Jen + Elena + Dee is the most popular one other than those who vote for all paths
You are on the Discord you should know this

PEACE

Reactions: armion82

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Not saying popular, I'm saying she has no relevant part to play.
But if you think about it, no one does but Elena. All the other optional people in lewd times do nothing for playing a part. Elena causes Dee to change even when she isn't chosen as a side piece for F. No one else has any impact except you choose them to be a part of sex. So Jen being popular gives her more relevance than all the others after Elena.

PEACE

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This has become a prostitution game. D will bang anything for that Patreon money. Only a matter of time before she's being DPed by two homeless dudes in an alley while F uses his tears as lube.
Nice milking game. go on paying for nothing. poor patreon.
This may be difficult because this game isn't even on Patreon. But hey, don't let facts distract you from your flaming.

Jan 28, 2020
This may be difficult because this game isn't even on Patreon. But hey, don't let facts distract you from your flaming.
It's not advertised for obvious reasons but some of those patrons are supporting DMD, there's also subscribestar.

Now that I know it isn't officially on Patreon, I'm thinking it's going to be two dogs that are DPing her :confused:

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Jeff Steel I think is the oldest member of the team.
He has a good theatrical sense of where the game should go.
Hearsz and MDots are the only two that can actually put the dialogue into the program, so ultimately, they are arbiters on what goes in. Technically I can make edits on the tail end when the dialogue and code gets loaded onto GitHub. I also must say that Hearsz has gone further with Martin in some areas than I would have...such as Martin cumming in Dee, and almost all of the bbc language.

I, however, have always been against only including “one penis polyamory” which is where you get Martin - of which about 75%+ is Hearsz’s work. But as part of that “non-one penis polyamory” path, it allows Dee to have moments of conflict in an area where F has shown no qualms with Elena/Jennifer/etc.

Btw, you were talking about Dee having some sexual contact with Martin outside F’s presence. I know Hearsz was also wanting something like this as well, but I don’t know if there will be. I wrote a little bit where F is okay with them going to the next room without him, but still have no idea if that or some other variation will be included.

I think the Martin character has been interesting in his writing, and there are some elements of dominance play that we’ve started introducing into SL to give the MC there a character arc.

Imo, F in DMD has no character arc of note, and the arc resides in Dee. I’m looking forward to SL’s MC being the first MC with a nice character arc.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hearsz and MDots are the only two that can actually put the dialogue into the program, so ultimately, they are arbiters on what goes in. Technically I can make edits on the tail end when the dialogue and code gets loaded onto GitHub. I also must say that Hearsz has gone further with Martin in some areas than I would have...such as Martin cumming in Dee, and almost all of the bbc language.

I, however, have always been against only including “one penis polyamory” which is where you get Martin - of which about 75%+ is Hearsz’s work. But as part of that “non-one penis polyamory” path, it allows Dee to have moments of conflict in an area where F has shown no qualms with Elena/Jennifer/etc.

Btw, you were talking about Dee having some sexual contact with Martin outside F’s presence. I know Hearsz was also wanting something like this as well, but I don’t know if there will be. I wrote a little bit where F is okay with them going to the next room without him, but still have no idea if that or some other variation will be included.

I think the Martin character has been interesting in his writing, and there are some elements of dominance play that we’ve started introducing into SL to give the MC there a character arc.

Imo, F in DMD has no character arc of note, and the arc resides in Dee. I’m looking forward to SL’s MC being the first MC with a nice character arc.
The BBC Dialogue is a bit much at times.
The MC in DMD is basically at this point the vehicle for the player to have access into the DMD world.
D going off with Martin is interesting. F just sitting and waiting would be a negative for the VN and would probably not be well received by the players. If D goes off F should have another option he is pursuing, say a date with Cassandra, or going out on a date with a new girl he and D recently met. Possibly a girl who they met at the club in the next update. In this way it's a function of their open relationship not F sitting on the sidelines during the D+Martin sex event.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I'm tired of all the categories you have to deal with these days in the case of Martin. What's with this "polyamory bbc cuck NTR whatever" shit ? Couldn't you just write exciting scenes with Martin without thinking too much about how it shall be categorized beforehand ? Because that's all we need. I don't care about the "categories/niches" I care about is it hot or not.

Jeff Steel : I'd like to know if that kind of thinking was in play when the "super cautious" and ultimately frustrating and boring swingers club scene in last update was made. It could have been great but every paths the scene hinted at resulted in nothing, and some paths were not even hinted at all. And I'm not even talking of the ridiculous "Dee's not Graham's type" shameful excuse so that almost nothing happens between them.

This scene was the worst disapointment I had with the game recently. It should have been 3 paths :
1\Path for insecure teenagers, the one we had

2\Middle-Ground path : D jerks off the guy who wants to fuck his wife then reunites the couple while participating a bit in preliminaries and then leaves them alone

3\Chad path : Graham suddenly becomes a realistic character and like any 40+ straight male would jump at the opportunity of sex with such a bombastic teenager as Dee, even if "she's not exactly his type". So then a lot of swapping happens between D, G, F and G's daughter, and maybe a final orgy scene including the shy married couple.
Order has been restored, everyone is happy, wars & Covid stop all over the world, and NVIDIA sells 3090's for 200$.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes