White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Look at Olivia/Graham as a swap path, and Martin more of a polyamory path. Neither results in ntr but one results in more of a bf/gf couple result (Matin) than the other (Graham).

ughhhh, that path type is so unnecessary when you add it that late into the game and for such a minor character with so little content. It does nothing for any fans. You guys should have just done the normal sharing route instead of swinging (no pun intended) in this many directions.

Your team did a masterful job in the main path (ch1-2) but really butchered this one up. The sharing route should have started in chp 1 with other characters (i.e. Elena/Georgina) and get the MC slowly learning the swinging fetish where he works up to Dee in ch 3-4.

Anyways, I know it's not your fault so I'm just venting here. Now that's out of the way do you have any ideas of what the 4th game is going to be?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
ughhhh, that path type is so unnecessary when you add it that late into the game and for such a minor character with so little content. It does nothing for any fans. You guys should have just done the normal sharing route instead of swinging (no pun intended) in this many directions.

Your team did a masterful job in the main path (ch1-2) but really butchered this one up. The sharing route should have started in chp 1 with other characters (i.e. Elena/Georgina) and get the MC slowly learning the swinging fetish where he works up to Dee in ch 3-4.

Anyways, I know it's not your fault so I'm just venting here. Now that's out of the way do you have any ideas of what the 4th game is going to be?
I'm pretty sure they wanted to add more "spicy" stuff but then oh wonder the majority didn't want it and now we are where we are.
Now it's too late anyway. DMD is soon over Sunshine Love still in the works and their next project probably in planning.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017

I suppose if your comment of “it does nothing for any fans” is in regards to Graham, you might be correct. If it about Martin, looking at the DMD Fan Art thread, Martin themed renders are quite common

As for 4th game, discussions are in progress but nothing is settled. Personally, I’d like to see an MC that starts more alpha with issues he needs to tone down to win the LO - a contrast with the MC in SL who has the opposite arc.

Reactions: Looper9

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I suppose if your comment of “it does nothing for any fans” is in regards to Graham, you might be correct. If it about Martin, looking at the DMD Fan Art thread, Martin themed renders are quite common

As for 4th game, discussions are in progress but nothing is settled. Personally, I’d like to see an MC that starts more alpha with issues he needs to tone down to win the LO - a contrast with the MC in SL who has the opposite arc.
:KEK:

The fan art thread is one of the worst hives of evil on this platform... All the dogs, Gorillas and other disgusting stuff railing D can stay there.

Also I don't know where you get the more alpha thing from... SL MC is a major alpha in being dumb as fuck. You guys nailed that.
Maybe tone it down a bit and write someone that actually resembles a human being.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

If Mr Dots has a MC start out as a Chad douche bag he will lose way more followers on top of the ones that leave after DMD, IMO

He does have fans who like that but they are not the bulk of his fandom, IMO

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

If Mr Dots has a MC start out as a Chad douche bag he will lose way more followers on top of the ones that leave after DMD, IMO

Why can't MC just be a normal guy? Why does MC have to have "issues"? FFS...just make MC likeable for once.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I really like corruption and sharing.
but the writer/dev of this game, they can not do it, unable to create such thing.
better they focus on fluffy vanilla and braindead harem.
the mmf route conclusion will be weak. I don't expect anything good here.

for me DMD is just the daughter that was a good model "x" years ago.
her model is still good but the story sucks big time. too much fluff and its repetitive. almost a chore to read it.

I really wanted the game to be a success and the initial plan was good. with corruption and sharing in mind.
when they changed the writer it became something else and the "effort" to re-introduce mmf is just pathetic.
I just want this game to end so I can forget about it.

I will play the next update, just to see how bad they made the conclusion of the mmf route.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I really like corruption and sharing.
but the writer/dev of this game, they can not do it, unable to create such thing.
better they focus on fluffy vanilla and braindead harem.
the mmf route conclusion will be weak. I don't expect anything good here.

for me DMD is just the daughter that was a good model "x" years ago.
her model is still good but the story sucks big time. too much fluff and its repetitive. almost a chore to read it.

I really wanted the game to be a success and the initial plan was good. with corruption and sharing in mind.
when they changed the writer it became something else and the "effort" to re-introduce mmf is just pathetic.
I just want this game to end so I can forget about it.

I will play the next update, just to see how bad they made the conclusion of the mmf route.
I like how the cucks always use vanilla as an insult. Also there is no Harem in this game to begin with.
If you think that Harem which isn't in the game is brain dead while thinking how amazing and edgy sharing/corruption is then I have bad news.
Neither the non existing harem nor the sharing are done good.
No one is pleased. Neither me the vanilla enjoyer nor you the corruption player.

And yet people like Jeff still don't understand and try to desperately force it while failing miserably.

I think MrDots is at a point where he has to decide what kind of games he wants to make. Time will tell but I have low hopes that he'll do the right thing.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Uthuriel
I wasn't describing general vanilla/harem, but the vanilla and harem (for me its harem when the Mc can fuck multiple girls) in this game. for me DMD is the vanilla in its "fluffy" form. and braindead, means, u just pick some choices and u can fuck the girl, without much efforts.

and no, Im no cuck at all. I like to dominate.
but in games, I like corruption and I like to see the girl getting fucked well. if you see that as "cuck", thats on you. but I see that as the ultimate alpha, that he doesn't feel inferior when he "shares" his girls. because he is above all that. no weak-minded dude that is jealous because his cock is small. I have total control of the girl, and I decide what she can do or not do. and in the end, the girl's soul is mine, while her body is used for pleasure. but to understand that you need to explore your own sexuality deep inside yourself.

for me games need to have that eroticism and depth, otherwise its just vanilla. and the worse vanilla are those "fluffy" ones. boring characters, stereotypical that react like a script not emotional or intellectual.
games like Our Fate - A New Family is close to that, the writer did put depth into the MC. unfortunately abandoned.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Uthuriel
I wasn't describing general vanilla/harem, but the vanilla and harem (for me its harem when the Mc can fuck multiple girls) in this game. for me DMD is the vanilla in its "fluffy" form. and braindead, means, u just pick some choices and u can fuck the girl, without much efforts.

and no, Im no cuck at all. I like to dominate.
but in games, I like corruption and I like to see the girl getting fucked well. if you see that as "cuck", thats on you. but I see that as the ultimate alpha, that he doesn't feel inferior when he "shares" his girls. because he is above all that. no weak-minded dude that is jealous because his cock is small. I have total control of the girl, and I decide what she can do or not do. and in the end, the girl's soul is mine, while her body is used for pleasure. but to understand that you need to explore your own sexuality deep inside yourself.

for me games need to have that eroticism and depth, otherwise its just vanilla. and the worse vanilla are those "fluffy" ones. boring characters, stereotypical that react like a script not emotional or intellectual.
games like Our Fate - A New Family is close to that, the writer did put depth into the MC. unfortunately abandoned.
I have to say, even all the way back in ver 0.3 there was never any tone or dialogue that indicated that style would be coming in DMD like ever.

Why did you think anything close to that would be in the game?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I did have that in the beginning. another writer or u forgot?
after the "trouble" and finding a new writer, it was different.
I already explained. why bother if you can not do it. thats my verdict.
so, I argued to add it (in the past), since it was planned, but I never expected it to be so bad.
if I knew, I would have been on the no-mmf side.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017

I’m not thinking Alpha always is a douche. A young(ish) Richard Harris or Peter OToole type - who drinks and is a womanizer. charming rogues.

When they got older, they are more open about their “frolicking“ imo. At this point they don’t care about telling the truth of their exploits.

But the idea behind living that way can also lead to loneliness.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
hey! its the masses that decides the language. I dont believe in that shit myself. but its used by the homo erectus population.
so, alpha means = a horny man that want to put his dick first, so no sloppy seconds.
you can not decide that for yourself or you will be abandoned.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
hey! its the masses that decides the language. I dont believe in that shit myself. but its used by the homo erectus population.
so, alpha means = a horny man that want to put his dick first, so no sloppy seconds.
you can not decide that for yourself or you will be abandoned.
Pretty sure those who use it are leaning more towards Homo Habilis... maybe Australopithecus but that's just my take on it... :KEK:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
They won't do it but I think ideally they should do a female protag game for their next project. This way no more annoying "mah virtual GF is looking at a virtual guy" tears.

Reactions: Looper9
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes