baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
hey! its the masses that decides the language. I dont believe in that shit myself. but its used by the homo erectus population.
so, alpha means = a horny man that want to put his dick first, so no sloppy seconds.
you can not decide that for yourself or you will be abandoned.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
hey! its the masses that decides the language. I dont believe in that shit myself. but its used by the homo erectus population.
so, alpha means = a horny man that want to put his dick first, so no sloppy seconds.
you can not decide that for yourself or you will be abandoned.
Pretty sure those who use it are leaning more towards Homo Habilis... maybe Australopithecus but that's just my take on it... :KEK:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
They won't do it but I think ideally they should do a female protag game for their next project. This way no more annoying "mah virtual GF is looking at a virtual guy" tears.

Reactions: Looper9

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
They won't do it but I think ideally they should do a female protag game for their next project. This way no more annoying "mah virtual GF is looking at a virtual guy" tears.
This is even more unlikely I think. Not many people would play that.

I think they should just do what they did in Melody... IMHO their best game.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
So what is next for MrDots Games? I sometimes play Sunshine Love but it is by far not a favorite. However. I did notice a couple of references in honor of another game that were given in SL. A game whose developer sadly passed away. :( Could MrDots be thinking about taking over Lexi after DMD is now coming to a close? Could this have been a hint or just a way to honor a great game and a great developer? :unsure:

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
So what is next for MrDots Games?
Frankly after the mess the writers made of last half of DmD and the mess of the start of SL I 'm not really interested in what they come up with next.
Precedence has been set they will abandon any of their original ideas to appease whoever cries louder on their Discord channel.
(Ex Patreon, Buy me a Coffee & SS supporter)

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The whole Martin Path is laughably bad tumblr fan fic.

While working on my mods for this game, I did read the dialogue for the Martin Path in the game code and couldn't help but actually laugh out loud at how bad it was.
The only good thing about the Martin path is that they made him out to be a decent guy and good friend when you first meet him.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I find it more amusing that people still use descriptors like alpha, beta, gamma or omega.... And that unironically...
Not knowing where in the world you live, not sure how to take it that in your part of the world you’ve come up with this opinion.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Frankly after the mess the writers made of last half of DmD and the mess of the start of SL I 'm not really interested in what they come up with next.
Precedence has been set they will abandon any of their original ideas to appease whoever cries louder on their Discord channel.
(Ex Patreon, Buy me a Coffee & SS supporter)
Tastes vary. I like SL quite a lot. Of course for the most part I like DMD as well, and I really liked Melody. I get that you're disappointed in the turns the story took in chapters 3 and 4, but consider that Mr. Dots and crew will have have actually delivered completed games.

Rather than deciding in advance, your best interests might be served by at least trying whatever VN they come up with.

For the record your assessment that the direction of the game was driven by loud cries on discord is provably false. Go back and read through the comments on this thread starting from its beginning and going forward about 12-18 months.

Reactions: Hyperserver
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes