Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
the update will come tomorrow morning or tomorrow evening ?
Depens where you are living. If you live in the US westcoast, it will be ~ noon.
If you live in Europe it will be late evening/night (~22 o'clock / 10pm).
Further east: Monday ^^

Reactions: affen123

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:august 26th :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
i dont think so .. there the game will really start.
I agree, sex with D is the end of the game. There is nothing left to do, the main thing in this game is the loooooong road and hard work to get to fuck her. When F finally fucks her it's game over. What else could there be after that? Fucking her over and over again will be boring. It's like with RL sex, after you fuck a girl all you want to do is go to bed or have a beer and watch youtube. You don't want to fuck her again for a while.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I agree, sex with D is the end of the game. There is nothing left to do, the main thing in this game is the loooooong road and hard work to get to fuck her. When F finally fucks her it's game over. What else could there be after that? Fucking her over and over again will be boring. It's like with RL sex, after you fuck a girl all you want to do is go to bed or have a beer and watch youtube. You don't want to fuck her again for a while.
Much delusion is suffered under this thinking.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
You need to fall in love, then. That changes everything.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Whoever is hoping for extreme fetishes may yet get at least some of their wishes.
The sex acts between F/D have very much followed a formulaic list. There are only 3 left. At list completion, there is : repetition, which would be met by quite a few "WTF was that!" player reactions--so probably not ; a massive cock-blocking cliffhanger--if this was still a monthly update cycle, maybe, but as is, probably not ; F/D vaginal/anal sex. Since the new pattern, once the quarterly update cycle started, is 2+ "new" sex acts per update, I'm guesstimating full sex is 0.20.
That leaves 8 updates until completion of DMD. Since a certain number of players were "in it for the chase", including myself, this may cause a patron/donor dropoff. What better way to bring in "fresh" support than by catering to the extreme fetish players?
I thought that there were 12 updates per chapter which leaves only 6 left.
Haven't checked his Patreon page recently, but I think that Mr Dots still has solid income plus whatever is on DMD page via "buy me coffee".
I still see DMD as a "golden goose" in terms of potential income. If Melody support on Patreon dwindles and he gets enough "by me coffee" donations, we can easily see chapter 3. Most of devs are outside of US and EU (think that Dots is from Brazil) and amount that he is pulling is serious money even after paying for help.
If that happens, I think that donors would have even more say about direction of the game.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, I agree. PinV only solidifies (hm) their resolve as a couple with few to no boundaries, I suspect. Given their personalities and contrasting levels of life experiences, she would melt into the role and he would

It would seem that the real difficulties start at this point when it comes to reality, as their minds will be even more tightly wound while the rest of the DMD world (with a few notable exceptions) gawks at their existence. The incest taboo becomes entirely moot in their minds at this point, but conversely becomes the bane of their shared existence, as well.

I think my guess at this topic becoming part of a cliffhanger ending in Chapter 19 is because of Chapters 2 and 3 needing to merge, so if MrDots has any inclination to follow the love implications through, you probably need to step up their full commitment level sooner rather than later.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't think it would be the end of the game. For me I would still want to see a FMF, MFM, some interracial, and maybe an accidental pregnancy. What would kill the game for me would be extreme fetishes like bestiality. For me that is one of the top three most repulsive sexual behaviors.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
once F puts his dick in D, the game will be at it's end.
For the people who only care about the sex, and not about the characters, yes. If you're like me, although I want to see F & D have sex, I want to see those two start a new life together somewhere where they can live together openly as husband & wife, maybe start a family? Also, Mrdots supposedly has a long-term plan for the game, and even if there's a dropoff, he'll still have made a shit tonne of well-deserved income.

U

User_130505

I don't think it would be the end of the game. For me I would still want to see a FMF, MFM, some interracial, and maybe an accidental pregnancy. What would kill the game for me would be extreme fetishes like bestiality. For me that is one of the top three most repulsive sexual behaviors.
OOOH, and don't forget an FFF, or maybe an FFFFFFF with dad watching. :)

The worst ones can most likely be avoided, but I agree. Just because he boinks her, does not mean it is game over for most people. After that, he can mix and match groups and interesting experiences into the game.

Knowing my luck, all of the girls I boinked will end up pregnant, and I'll have to start a commune somewhere.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I guess for other in your top 3.
Maybe one scene in Berserk?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Falling in love would seem to be a quantum leap at the moment. I'd say he just needs to start breathing through his nose for awhile. Baby steps, you know?

Reactions: Walt Dee

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
There is still so much potential Elena could use blackmail to get a 3 some. Koko could show that as well as a singer she's a mean trumpet blower or maybe a sexaphone player. They could move and spend everyday on the nudist beach double incest with Olivia and her Dad. Georgina could introduce her to nude modelling until she's ready for a 3 some

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes