RichardPMK

Aug 15, 2018
Well I've spent 3 days solid playing this game and come to the end of the current update! Holy Fuck what a game! Even though I have only gone through once, I am addicted and look forward to continuing the story to a satisfactory conclusion! Want more NOW :-D

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Not long to go now for more D entertainment, I wonder how Elena has reacted to D and F naked in bed?

U

User_130505

I can't take the waiting anymore.
I will give 20 dollars to anyone that sends me a working time machine, yesterday.

Reactions: Geezer

affeimzoo

Aug 20, 2018
Iam curious, does anybody know all possible MFF relationships in this game?

I know about elena,D,F and Cassandra,D,F.

Anything else? What about Georgina,D,F?

King Melodias

Jun 2, 2017
Am I one if the few not only hoping for D to take 1 dick, but 2? At the same time? London bridge style?
Ffm is fine and all, but there only is 1 dick... for 2 girls :p

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
This is utter nonsense!
I never implied anything of the sort.
. . .

If you, or anyone else, wants to believe "forgive and forget" is a viable reaction, that's your choice. I'm a writer (short stories). I worked at a traveling carnival 3 months to research a story idea. It was like an alien world, most of my assumptions were invalid.
The quote above was from a context wherein you were making one point by actually making two: the implied one being that your work ethic is reasonably thorough, for various reasons - in this case, you offered one reason/result - but you've also been stating rather consistently that the production team for this game hasn't met your definition of their claims to higher literary quality and have even fought a relative minority of critics for calling them out. The further implication there being that this team isn't too thorough (or professional - something I remarked on, but from a different angle).

Complaining repeatedly about "fan bois" and placing a black/white filter upon people as such is not sounding "pro-Community," IMHO. People here have all sorts of reasons to like, dislike or (more typically) hold mixed reactions to the overall game and each successive installment.

To me, the heart of community here is sharing: the codebase itself, fan art, reactions to what has been delivered, ideas on what may be yet to come. our hopes and desires and providing advice. You already do many of those things, as I mentioned in part before - but, this additional demarcation of "sides" from abstract classifications of for/against your judgment on how people *should* act towards a production team is rather ungracious, I feel.

That's your wont to offer,of course. Though, it's not necessarily helping discussion of the game's progress, future, etc. by looking increasingly like an odd grudge or hangup. I'm sorry that some interactions with the MrDots team in the past bothered you enough to recall them often, and that some players of the game rub against your sense of how they should view the team/game/etc.. You can certainly have your standards. Just consider that classifying many of us as mindless, fawning sycophants and/or slaves to "devs" is not a terribly "pro-Community" offering, despite the advice, ideas and references you continue to offer which are unquestionably pro-Community.

Ok, you're pro-dev. Probably for some self-interested reasons. Which easily leads to slurs against someone who is pro-community.
As stated previously (not to you), I'm merely anti-noise. And, I like people to be fair towards others here, wherever possible. Though, if someone wants to throw shite into a ring, I have no problem trying to help clean up the mess. I'm not here to get in your face, just to say what I see and also enjoy the discourse on this game, otherwise.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
BTW, I will offer that if Elena confronts D before 75% of the chapter is through, then D will think about PinV by the end of Chapter 19, as my best guess. This possibly falls in line with virtuvoid's timeline on when such sexual action may first occur, though I coincidentally came at a similar idea by going back and re-playing through the past handful of chapters, thinking that if Elena confronts her early enough, the spectre and push for PinV will be more openly and directly brought to the forefront of D's thoughts.

And, I fully expect to be wrong, but for some reason this sits well as a possiblity to me. My guess is it's wishiful thinking, which is odd because I'm actually NOT worried about PinV happening any time soon.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Am I one if the few not only hoping for D to take 1 dick, but 2? At the same time? London bridge style?
Ffm is fine and all, but there only is 1 dick... for 2 girls :p
Hmmm, about the best chance I'd see for that is if Olivia's dad were to become more attracted to D, since D's Dad has had some fun with Olivia, but that'd be more of a FFMM...

In the meantime, if you need a fix, there's always the

Reactions: Creeping Death

King Melodias

Jun 2, 2017
Hmmm, about the best chance I'd see for that is if Olivia's dad were to become more attracted to D, since D's Dad has had some fun with Olivia, but that'd be more of a FFMM...

Most of those are pretty nice, but the men always look old or fat. But I ment more in the dmd story :)

Mar 7, 2018
I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for this update. Love this game! I've been racing the clock to try to get my own work done so I can sit back for a couple days and enjoy the new DMD update.
Yeah, I usually take my time to play the updates too and try some different options etc. Good that we at least have some few people who actually like the game here, always nice to see.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017

If this game progressed as originally intended (monthly updates and 3 chapters), I am pretty sure that we would have seen that. 3rd chapter was about D exploring her sexuality. I could easily imagine: MC harem, partner swapping, going to swingers club with D and either Olivia or Elena, maybe even D involved in MMF just to name few. Heck, developer even listed bestiality although that was probably reserved for Elena or some future character.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes