fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Same problem here.
Like others, I am experiencing this error - it only started after making the mechanical bullriding decision between D and Elena and occurs regardless of which choice is made:

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 282, in __call__
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object
No game saves are possible after this point.

Not sure it if matters, but this is on the D-only path, so I may try the non-exclusive path to see if the same occurs then.

Suggestions welcome - I'm using a game downloaded from Google Drive after using the Buy a Coffee route.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I love the tease and build up of DMD. This is what makes fap games great!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If people like brainless female MCs in over and over again ridiculous situations with every single update, leading to fuckin' (Oh my god! I am on the beach, stumbled, my bikini panty slipped aside and now my pussy felt directly on the erect cock of a stranger who watched me already the whole time, what can I do? Oh no!), there are sooo many other games out there, satisfying your demands. I cannot bare this idiotic infantile situations and the mega dumb dialogues in most other games.
LOL as opposed to. "I am scared, this is not normal. why am I scared i can do this, I trust the mc i will do this for him" rinse and repeat.... day 12000 Before the mc dies ... but i am scared..... LOL The D is the stupidest person on the planet.

I forgot to bust on the MC..... Look my D who I have not spent 5 seconds caring about is visiting. Wow she is hot, I want to bang her so bad. If I groom her I bet I can bang her. I wonder if she has any hot friends? I really am a good F, I just want to F my D

The story is different because, well he wants to bang his family. That seems familiar. He fucks around with lots of girls though. Oh wait that is similar. But she is in school that's different, oh darn no I guess not. They had a photo shoot no one else... no one did that, oh crap that's right so did 500 other stories... But it's a love story..... if you call grooming your D to be into your D a love story then yeah

The only normal people are the MCs boss and the hot coworker girl throwing herself at him. Everyone has sever mental health issues, except the D, she i just dumber than dirt.

Just joking around some, the game is not one of those POS games. It has well written English and a lot of content(if repetitive) I just hate all the characters, oh wait I forgot that the photographer is normal too, they are hard to care about.

U

User_130505

LOL as opposed to. "I am scared, this is not normal. why am I scared i can do this, I trust the mc i will do this for him" rinse and repeat.... day 12000 Before the mc dies ... but i am scared..... LOL The D is the stupidest person on the planet.
Well, considering that she is a virgin, and they tend to be scared, and also that they are both going down a path that could ruin both of their lives and see them getting arrested. Not to mention that while they both care for each other, they are both afraid of crossing a personal line that might drive the other away.

I can completely understand them moving in very small ways towards what some people are whining about that they think should have happened on no later than the second release of the story.

It's not a sex game, even though it contains sex, it is a relationship simulator, and the F and D relationship is being handled in a much more realistic way than 99.99% of the games that have dad fucking the daughter on day two.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I don't think she's stupid, she's plotted sexually unexperienced, cute, maybe a bit naive but now more and more confident in sexual ways. Along with her optical appearance she is to trigger something like protective instincts, etc. Also there's a difference in scared about something and her doubts about her incestual relationship. And we are not on day 12.000 but on day 19. Like I said, there are many games with really stupid MCs. But you are right, opinions are like assholes, everyone got one.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Okay its been 3 months, time for content update. Last time I remember left us on a cliffhanger, D's best friend walking in on F/D cuddling naked or something. The context of this can take two forms. Either you are smashing her friend as well and that brings elements of jealousy, deception, and now desire to keep fathers immorality away from his daughter. Or the pure route, where father is focusing all his sexual attention on his own daughter, and the scene is just dealing with the morality of that with her best friend finding out.

As a side note been a lot less interested in this game ever since I started playing around on sex chat and have gotten countless naughty girls off to daddy daughter fantasies.

Anyways downloading now, ill post my thoughts on the update after I experience it.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Well I've spent 3 days solid playing this game and come to the end of the current update! Holy Fuck what a game! Even though I have only gone through once, I am addicted and look forward to continuing the story to a satisfactory conclusion! Want more NOW :-D
Welcome to the addiction obsession habit totally harmless past-time which we can totally quit any time we like. The fact that this thread has 1137 pages in it is of no significance whatsoever (although we might pause to comment at 1337), and descriptions of withdrawal symptoms are highly exaggerated.

For your convenience, the site is expected to resume normal functioning once the download servers have stopped crashing due to overload and everyone has had a chance to play the recent update.

Reactions: RichardPMK

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
This is not correct.
Very early--first 4 updates--D is sweet, innocent, naive, socially awkward BUT probably above-average intelligence
Hm you might be right there. I definitely recall her being incredibly dumb fairly early on though. Like, the kind of dumb that doesn't even know what sex or even arousal is.

Reactions: Q Who
U

User_130505

Hm you might be right there. I definitely recall her being incredibly dumb fairly early on though. Like, the kind of dumb that doesn't even know what sex or even arousal is.
That would not be dumb, that would be naive. I know a girl in real life who was raised devout baptist. No sex ed, no mother daughter talk, and she knew nothing of sex.
She was in no way dumb, she was just never given the information that she needed to know anything about it.

Dumb is holding a firecracker with a lit fuse in your hand, when you know what will happen.
Naive is someone telling you to do it, and you do, when you have no idea what will happen.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Keep in mind she is a legal adult entrusted by her mother, to go on a vacation to another country by herself. If she had some kind of mental disability I dont think it would have happened. Shes been religiously sheltered in a strict environment. In the modern information age everyone is corrupt and horny, even virgins. But there was a time when women were precious things saved for marriage for there husbands cock to tame and control. D character reminds me of the biological and historical normality for women, though it is a bit exaggerated.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I don't think she's stupid, she's plotted sexually unexperienced, cute, maybe a bit naive but now more and more confident in sexual ways.
It has been months but.... She falls into a fountain playing Frisbee, seems unable to go to dressing rooms alone, can't speak to her favorite singer without a guy she has known for a cup of coffee besides her. Has the exact same doubts about sexual acts over and over. "gee I jerked off my D, But I draw the line at blowing him, until he grooms me some more to remove that line, then I draw the line at....

Reactions: qwerty76423578

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
In the modern information age everyone is corrupt and horny, even virgins. But there was a time when women were precious things saved for marriage for there husbands cock to tame and control.
I totally agree. Except that, as I just mentioned in another reply, this is the modern information age. It's not as if the game takes place in 1850.

U

User_130505

Well
It has been months but.... She falls into a fountain playing Frisbee, seems unable to go to dressing rooms alone, can't speak to her favorite singer without a guy she has known for a cup of coffee besides her. Has the exact same doubts about sexual acts over and over. "gee I jerked off my D, But I draw the line at blowing him, until he grooms me some more to remove that line, then I draw the line at....
If you don't like the way the game is going, why are you still here posting complaints about it.
I'm sure that you can find lots of games here where dad fucks the daughter on day one, that are completed in no more than an hour.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
This thread had lots of laughs telling a DMD writer, in this thread, how implausible it was to be able to grope an 18-year-old's boobs and she doesn't equate that with sex. What makes it COMPLETELY implausible is that D knew perfectly well that Lucas groping her was wrong, and why.
But AFTER that incident, she seems to "forget" everything she knew.
From that point, her brain "morphed" to the sad level it has remained ever since.
Let's also not forget she has a very horny, very perverted best friend. There's just no way she would be so sheltered and clueless as to have no idea what's going on. She'd have definitely talked to her BFF about her pussy tingles at least once.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes