Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
LOL as opposed to. "I am scared, this is not normal. why am I scared i can do this, I trust the mc i will do this for him" rinse and repeat.... day 12000 Before the mc dies ... but i am scared..... LOL The D is the stupidest person on the planet.
I don't think she's stupid, she's plotted sexually unexperienced, cute, maybe a bit naive but now more and more confident in sexual ways. Along with her optical appearance she is to trigger something like protective instincts, etc. Also there's a difference in scared about something and her doubts about her incestual relationship. And we are not on day 12.000 but on day 19. Like I said, there are many games with really stupid MCs. But you are right, opinions are like assholes, everyone got one.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Okay its been 3 months, time for content update. Last time I remember left us on a cliffhanger, D's best friend walking in on F/D cuddling naked or something. The context of this can take two forms. Either you are smashing her friend as well and that brings elements of jealousy, deception, and now desire to keep fathers immorality away from his daughter. Or the pure route, where father is focusing all his sexual attention on his own daughter, and the scene is just dealing with the morality of that with her best friend finding out.

As a side note been a lot less interested in this game ever since I started playing around on sex chat and have gotten countless naughty girls off to daddy daughter fantasies.

Anyways downloading now, ill post my thoughts on the update after I experience it.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Well I've spent 3 days solid playing this game and come to the end of the current update! Holy Fuck what a game! Even though I have only gone through once, I am addicted and look forward to continuing the story to a satisfactory conclusion! Want more NOW :-D
Welcome to the addiction obsession habit totally harmless past-time which we can totally quit any time we like. The fact that this thread has 1137 pages in it is of no significance whatsoever (although we might pause to comment at 1337), and descriptions of withdrawal symptoms are highly exaggerated.

For your convenience, the site is expected to resume normal functioning once the download servers have stopped crashing due to overload and everyone has had a chance to play the recent update.

Reactions: RichardPMK

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
This is not correct.
Very early--first 4 updates--D is sweet, innocent, naive, socially awkward BUT probably above-average intelligence
Hm you might be right there. I definitely recall her being incredibly dumb fairly early on though. Like, the kind of dumb that doesn't even know what sex or even arousal is.

Reactions: Q Who
U

User_130505

Hm you might be right there. I definitely recall her being incredibly dumb fairly early on though. Like, the kind of dumb that doesn't even know what sex or even arousal is.
That would not be dumb, that would be naive. I know a girl in real life who was raised devout baptist. No sex ed, no mother daughter talk, and she knew nothing of sex.
She was in no way dumb, she was just never given the information that she needed to know anything about it.

Dumb is holding a firecracker with a lit fuse in your hand, when you know what will happen.
Naive is someone telling you to do it, and you do, when you have no idea what will happen.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Keep in mind she is a legal adult entrusted by her mother, to go on a vacation to another country by herself. If she had some kind of mental disability I dont think it would have happened. Shes been religiously sheltered in a strict environment. In the modern information age everyone is corrupt and horny, even virgins. But there was a time when women were precious things saved for marriage for there husbands cock to tame and control. D character reminds me of the biological and historical normality for women, though it is a bit exaggerated.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I don't think she's stupid, she's plotted sexually unexperienced, cute, maybe a bit naive but now more and more confident in sexual ways.
It has been months but.... She falls into a fountain playing Frisbee, seems unable to go to dressing rooms alone, can't speak to her favorite singer without a guy she has known for a cup of coffee besides her. Has the exact same doubts about sexual acts over and over. "gee I jerked off my D, But I draw the line at blowing him, until he grooms me some more to remove that line, then I draw the line at....

Reactions: qwerty76423578

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
In the modern information age everyone is corrupt and horny, even virgins. But there was a time when women were precious things saved for marriage for there husbands cock to tame and control.
I totally agree. Except that, as I just mentioned in another reply, this is the modern information age. It's not as if the game takes place in 1850.

U

User_130505

Well
It has been months but.... She falls into a fountain playing Frisbee, seems unable to go to dressing rooms alone, can't speak to her favorite singer without a guy she has known for a cup of coffee besides her. Has the exact same doubts about sexual acts over and over. "gee I jerked off my D, But I draw the line at blowing him, until he grooms me some more to remove that line, then I draw the line at....
If you don't like the way the game is going, why are you still here posting complaints about it.
I'm sure that you can find lots of games here where dad fucks the daughter on day one, that are completed in no more than an hour.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
This thread had lots of laughs telling a DMD writer, in this thread, how implausible it was to be able to grope an 18-year-old's boobs and she doesn't equate that with sex. What makes it COMPLETELY implausible is that D knew perfectly well that Lucas groping her was wrong, and why.
But AFTER that incident, she seems to "forget" everything she knew.
From that point, her brain "morphed" to the sad level it has remained ever since.
Let's also not forget she has a very horny, very perverted best friend. There's just no way she would be so sheltered and clueless as to have no idea what's going on. She'd have definitely talked to her BFF about her pussy tingles at least once.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Let's also not forget she has a very horny, very perverted best friend. There's just no way she would be so sheltered and clueless as to have no idea what's going on. She'd have definitely talked to her BFF about her pussy tingles at least once.
I know , that girl never talked about sex with the D? E is a total pervert, but since the D is so brain dead, it is plausible that she just didn't get the sex talk. I laughed at the mental dysfunction comment.

Has her brain really morphed? She needs one, before she can have it morph lol

U

User_130505

I can see the mods being busy in this thread tomorrow and deleting a lot of posts.
I wonder if they do anything to the account holders to, since what you guys are doing, is technically against the rules.

nathan0209

Sep 5, 2017
ok.. this game story is so dumb. No sex w/ daughter until now? probably this game will be abandon before it happen. My advise is all patreon should quit this game. ( I never downloaded this game after chapter 1)

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I can see the mods being busy in this thread tomorrow and deleting a lot of posts.
I wonder if they do anything to the account holders to, since what you guys are doing, is technically against the rules.
Criticizing the game is against the rules? We can't actually discuss the game in the thread made specifically for the game any more?

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes