U

User_130505

Criticizing the game is against the rules? We can't actually discuss the game in the thread made specifically for the game any more?
No, people can criticize a game, I have done so myself, but when the criticizing goes on and on the mods can and will consider it a violation of the rules.

Criticizing is making your point, and then walking away. Not repeating the same thing over and over again for an hour.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Hm you might be right there. I definitely recall her being incredibly dumb fairly early on though. Like, the kind of dumb that doesn't even know what sex or even arousal is.
She has always been offerd as a naive, inexperienced and purposefully sheltered girl/young woman - due to her mother's manipulative upbringing and strict desire for her to be married off to someone's family that could make the mother wealthy in the bargain. Look at the contrast with her best friend Elena, who had no such boundaries on her upbringing.

That set her up for falling slowly for her father, enhanced by his own unexpected desires and manipulations, among other things (such as influences by Elena or another incestuous couple, even on the D-only route).

I recently read about a Chinese couple in their twenties who were unable to conceive, despite many months of attempts. Eventually, a physician guessed the proper question to ask and then solved their problem - they gained a successful pregnancy not long after. Turns out they were having anal sex all along - they had no formal sexual education up to that point.

If you can't understand a story from another perspective, that's sometimes the story's fault and other times it might be yours.

Reactions: cloudfw and Bianka

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I can see the mods being busy in this thread tomorrow and deleting a lot of posts.
I wonder if they do anything to the account holders to, since what you guys are doing, is technically against the rules.
1)We are actually talking about the game, you do realize that? 2) the D is not a real person, you do realize that? so there are no personal attacks on anyone 3)which rule is technically being broken?

U

User_130505

You are also talking about the work of the game creator, and belittling it by constantly saying the same things over and over again.
It is not a discussion about the game, because discussions cover the whole story, not the same single item.

Reactions: fried

Bianka

Jul 10, 2017
1)We are actually talking about the game, you do realize that? 2) the D is not a real person, you do realize that? so there are no personal attacks on anyone 3)which rule is technically being broken?
Thats True is a GAME not REAL only a Game

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
This thread had lots of laughs telling a DMD writer, in this thread, how implausible it was to be able to grope an 18-year-old's boobs and she doesn't equate that with sex. What makes it COMPLETELY implausible is that D knew perfectly well that Lucas groping her was wrong, and why.
But AFTER that incident, she seems to "forget" everything she knew.
From that point, her brain "morphed" to the sad level it has remained ever since.
Haha yeah, this is really a problem here for 99% of the fappers. If hollywood knocks on the door this needs to be corrected in the script, so it will have real chances for an Oscar nomination ... :eek:penedeyewink:

U

User_130505

The incest got this game removed from P. It still has tons of followers who volunteer to pay via by me a coffee.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
After 2 years of dev time, we might finally get to have some sex with D...some time next fucking year or so in this tempo!!

Really wish the dev would focus on one of his projects instead of spreading himself so thin over both this and 'Melody'. And having the writing so incredibly 'expose' for all characters (in both games) is just not interesting story-wise. Makes everything way to predictable.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It has been months but.... She falls into a fountain playing Frisbee, seems unable to go to dressing rooms alone, can't speak to her favorite singer without a guy she has known for a cup of coffee besides her. Has the exact same doubts about sexual acts over and over. "gee I jerked off my D, But I draw the line at blowing him, until he grooms me some more to remove that line, then I draw the line at....
So, you don't follow the game very closely and/or can't understand the characters well in the process? There's a number of pages here devoted to discussing the various perspectives one can have on the game's storyline(s) and characters, if you're so inclined. Although, you just seem to be trolling, admittedly . . . e.g., falling into a fountain in a small park is a sign of intellectual disability? You just don't understand what that even means.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well I sure loved the update, and at first before starting to play this update, I was wondering if they would go all the way sexually, but then I thought that "Nah I don't think so", because if I'm right, MrDots is gonna work on Melody again the next two months and next update for DMD will be just around Christmas, and I think Christmas would be a special occasion for the happy couple to go all the way, or if not Christmas, then New Years Eve, haha :p
At any rate, this was the VN that got me into the world of AVNs little over half a year ago, so DMD always has this special spot as far as I'm concerned, haha, and I really just love the story, not to mention the art, truly one of my all-time favorites, and so is Melody :)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
ok.. this game story is so dumb. No sex w/ daughter until now? probably this game will be abandon before it happen. My advise is all patreon should quit this game. ( I never downloaded this game after chapter 1)
Well, one good thing about dumbness on this internet forum is you can ignore it easily by just two clicks ... look, just happened to you, click on the name, click ignore, wow! Internet is fuckin great! And you can avoid threads about things you don't like. No one forces you to play dumb games and read dumb threads with dumb people.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
The explanation for her nativity is that she was sheltered and controlled in a strict environment, and was socially outcast, bullied. It fits its just if you want to accept it or not.
Sure, ok, if that's the justification given then that's fine. But I just can't fit it into my suspension of disbelief.

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
It's day 12,567 DMD V 97 has been released, you have railed Elena too many times to keep count, fucked every single female in the game, and finally had VR sex with your virtual daughter
Well, I imported D's likeness into Virt-a-Mate, so I've personally skipped ahead about 30 chapters in that relationship. *koff* *koff*

Reactions: Q Who

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
After 2 years of dev time, we might finally get to have some sex with D...some time next fucking year or so in this tempo!!

Really wish the dev would focus on one of his projects instead of spreading himself so thin over both this and 'Melody'. And having the writing so incredibly 'expose' for all characters (in both games) is just not interesting story-wise. Makes everything way to predictable.
He has to work on Melody because he can't have DMD on Patreon anymore so he has to give his Patreon supporters something too, which is totally understandable. And those that freeload the updates really shouldn't be complaining about release schedules because after all; they get the game for free. That's why I just keep my mouth shut even when I'd like to say that I wish the cycles were more frequent.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
No, people can criticize a game, I have done so myself, but when the criticizing goes on and on the mods can and will consider it a violation of the rules.

Criticizing is making your point, and then walking away. Not repeating the same thing over and over again for an hour.
Since I started criticizing the game just now, there were 31 posts. 6 of those posts were yours. The topics of plot development, originality , how perverted some characters are and how stupid other characters are. You don't like our points, we have obviously played the game, why is it a problem? I made a statement, mentioned it was light hearted, and you engaged in discussion. Then others joined in, why are we talking about mod needing to cleanse the thread and members then? It is just a game, lighten up

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Sure, ok, if that's the justification given then that's fine. But I just can't fit it into my suspension of disbelief.
So you are saying out of the 8 billion people on the planet today, there does not exist one 18 year old virgin girl who was bullied, controlled in a strict environment, limited access to the internet if any, and is sexually naive to the point of absurdity?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
So, I finished the game despite being unable to save the latter 1/3 or so. Hoping an update will fix this before the next chapter.

Overall, this installment met all of my expectations except for keeping the "reveal" conversation between D and Elena confidential. Then, checking out the "harem" route, I could see that they used that setup to further Elena's parallel path in a reasonably creative fashion, which was cool.

And, as anticipated, Elena did indirectly contribute to their consciously considering PinV by her mere suggestions and repeated suggestiveness, I feel. That final D and MC sexual act was the result and we know what's on tap for the next installment now: some type of penetrative act will become the center of focus that they more rapidly swirl around. At the same time, they are more openly and deeply wondering about how much love/romance they can attain and what the various possibilities will do to their individiual and shared happiness, given the logistical constraints still before them.

Meanwhile, on Elena's route, she went from a gut "love" feeling for MC to wanting an explicitly sexual role with the pair after reconciling that she will not be MC's primary love partner, which was entirely in line with her supportive but horny personality to all along. Given those moments where she admitted to herself that her adult future is uncertain (i.e., lazy, no skills) and the further evidence we saw that she really just wants to feel satisfied without working too hard most days, I think her falling into a mode of consciously accepting being the third wheel in both the D-only and harem route makes plenty of sense.

I liked this chapter, just want the save bug to be resolved and am unsure how to contact the Dev team directly, since my payment via the Buy a Coffee route doesn't offer a help line to the team.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes