bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I've looked several pages back and see nothing.
^^ This is why we have rules about staying on topic; dude comes here trying to find legit info about the game in the OP and instead has to wade through pages of shit-posts and people quoting wikipedia about age of consent.

Please. Fucking. Stop. Formal warnings and thread bans are next.

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
ps: Call me unrealistic but I'd love a family made up of the MC and Georgina as sort of "parents" and D, Jennifer and Elena as "kids" ;)
This is the dream ending scenario for those of us who love the harem route, and not that unrealistic if built up the right way. If all the girls pursue the modeling career they seem interested in, and F becomes their manager and photographer, they can set up their own agency, and go happily live in a Playboy mansion-style arrangement as a loving polyamorous family in a group marriage that plays the part of an artistic commune, or friends with benefits being wealthy roomies. As long as F and D are careful to pick new identities and cover their tracks from media probing, people are going to see the gang as yet another group of lusty showbiz people picking an unconventional lifestyle even if they correctly guess they are eagerly banging each other.

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
This is the dream ending scenario for those of us who love the harem route, and not that unrealistic if built up the right way. If all the girls pursue the modeling career they seem interested in, and F becomes their manager and photographer, they can set up their own agency, and go happily live in a Playboy mansion-style arrangement as a loving polyamorous family in a group marriage that plays the part of an artistic commune, or friends with benefits being wealthy roomies. As a long as F and D are careful to pick new identities and cover their tracks from media probing, people are going to see the gang as yet another group of lusty showbiz people picking an unconventional lifestyle even if they correctly guess they are eagerly banging each other.
Yikes...... you just described my neighbours

D

Deleted member 942021

In the second chapter when F&D and Elena come back in the hotel rooms from the festival after a few scenes it just says you've reached the end of the version the to continue corrupting your relationship with your D support us on patreon and stuff like that. Any help would be much appreciated

Krova

Oct 15, 2018
Guys. I've tried to install Part 1 on my Android phone multiple time past 1 hour and it always gives me this notification "App not installed". I'm sure that my phone has more tha enough internal storage and that I've played a shorter version of part 1 on my phone before. What should I do now ? All I know is that I downloaded the patch from Mega and there was no error in the process

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Yikes...... you just described my neighbours
As you see, it is not unrealistic at all. :cool: At most the gang just needs avoid living in a deeply conservative area where neighbors would not mind their business with a group of polyamorous models/artists living a kind of 'rocker' lifestyle (F and Georgina seem responsible enough to keep the group away from substance abuse). Otherwise, they would not look that weird for showbiz people.

F and D also have to cover their background from media probing with some decent change of identity. Probably relatively easy to do with some wealth to throw around even if they become celebrities, since D and Elena had fairly sheltered lifestyles with a likely limited data trail before the story began, and D and F had entirely separate lives in different countries for a long time. It would probably be not too difficult for F and D to adopt the background story that is actually true for F and Elena: they are strangers that first met and hit it off during a vacation. Of course, Rachel, Brad, and his family would know, but hopefully resolution of their subplot shall leave them in a bad place where they are powerless to threaten the gang even by spreading malicious gossip (more or less as it happened with Lucas).

The harem modeling agency arrangement would make it fairly easy to include even more characters besides F, D, Elena, Jen, and Gina in the polyamorous 'family': Cassandra may become a second photographer and/or assistant manager (esp. if Gina does not care to share administrative duties with F); Margot might be their trainer and/or bodyguard. Koko might be a regularly visiting friend with benefits: she has expressed sexual interest in F and sympathy for D, people from different branches of showbiz often rub shoulders, and IIRC D has been hinted to have some singing talent.

I guess the beach vacation country is too far-off to run a modeling agency from there, but the gang could easily make it their main holiday spot. Not sure where they would best set up their residence, but someplace would fit that is socially liberal, conductive to modeling business, and optimally has no laws against incest between consenting adults (so that police never needs to get involved even if rumors surface).

Reactions: Kazehana

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Well I doubt that Jennifer will get any content in the next version due to the MC being out of town but who knows fingers crossed she needs that redemption when it was her first time with MC :':)':)':)heartcoveredeyes:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Well I doubt that Jennifer will get any content in the next version due to the MC being out of town but who knows fingers crossed she needs that redemption when it was her first time with MC :':)':)':)heartcoveredeyes:
Ya, at least show her practicing with her new large dildo!

Reactions: blahblah25
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes