EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
how do you know ? patreon page is only about melody
Mr Dots got flagged for incest stuff by patreon for DMD so was forced to remove it from patreon. So he decided to start a new game, Melody, which you see on patreon. DMD is donation through 'Buy a cup of coffee". He now does a rotating release schedule of 2 months of Melody and the 3rd month is DMD. Next release of DMD is end of November. Hope this clears things up for you.
Like he said.

Reactions: Jaanz

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does anyone else feel ch1 and ch2 are disjointed being in 2 different countries. It's def not a problem, per se, I just have some different feels about F being out there to get her.
This seems to have been part of the storyline all along. D was kidnapped by her wicked mother and the MC had to hero-up to go rescue her and then take her virginity.
It's a typical Disney princess story, just with incest.
Can't wait for the Broadway musical version with songs like, "Some day my daddy will cum.", "For the First dick Ever.",
and "Hi ho Hi ho, Elena is stoned."

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u know, the last 2 chapters didnt do for me. sure the sex is progressing, so its not that, but the story and how its done. i really dont like the trip. hopefully it will get better. right now Melody is much more interesting for me.

D

Deleted member 819466

This seems to have been part of the storyline all along. D was kidnapped by her wicked mother and the MC had to hero-up to go rescue her and then take her virginity.
Can't wait for the Broadway musical version with songs like, "Some day my daddy will cum.", "For the First dick Ever.",
Two tickets, please!
(when you explain it like that it does make sense, Olivia and her dad, and the fathers first job fit the "tone" to me more than the "Im gonna be a photographer and live out of a hotel" vibe..... but I've come around)

u know, the last 2 chapters didnt do for me. sure the sex is progressing, so its not that, but the story and how its done. i really dont like the trip. hopefully it will get better. right now Melody is much more interesting for me.
I will never get over Mr. Dots including High Fidelity in Melody so that really set Melody apart for me.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Does that make D a Disney Princest? :closedtongue:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
yea but his dmd website also been out of date for months, it still state the version that came out 2 months ago should come out 1 month ago, not seen any info on 0.20
MrDots only updates his DmD site during the month DmD's updated. Other times he's tucked away in that other little corner of the world.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
MrDots only updates his DmD site during the month DmD's updated. Other times he's tucked away in that other little corner of the world.
Because you know it's hard expecting people to pay money for something and NOT to put some little update on how things are progressing over a three month span

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
CG is just the images and video files extracted from the game. if there are images you liked from the game then the CG file is right up your alley.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Because you know it's hard expecting people to pay money for something and NOT to put some little update on how things are progressing over a three month span
We know they're on a cycle of two months Melody, one month DMD. They don't begin working on the next DMD release until after the second Melody update is released. That's two months where there's no point in putting "some little update" as there's nothing to update about.

Reactions: Walg
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes