Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
I remember someone calling this game the Golden Goose.
I also remember the day of the last update that caused his site to crash due to being overflooded.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
u know, the last 2 chapters didnt do for me. sure the sex is progressing, so its not that, but the story and how its done. i really dont like the trip. hopefully it will get better. right now Melody is much more interesting for me.
Nail'd it!
D too eager for cock(out of character) plus Elena becoming an annoying pervert from a good friend didnt do it for me,the game would be better without this trip imho

D

Deleted member 819466

Countdown clock was posted on Discord
Uhm, this countdown isn't loading for me --- are you saying it's on Mr Dots Discord or f95s?

Nail'd it!
D too eager for cock(out of character) plus Elena becoming an annoying pervert from a good friend didnt do it for me,the game would be better without this trip imho
I definitely agree with what you've both said... personally, though, I'm glad she's more eager because even though its out of character it's also rational -- if someone gave you your first squirting orgasm and could show you multiple ways to have that... you'd stick around, and want it more (especially if there's a forbidden fruit element).
But yeah, Elena kinda sucks, which is sad.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
We know they're on a cycle of two months Melody, one month DMD. They don't begin working on the next DMD release until after the second Melody update is released. That's two months where there's no point in putting "some little update" as there's nothing to update about.
Any little update to being on track or anything is still better then silence

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Nail'd it!
The trip seems to be a way to break out of the routine the game set up between the three main characters.
That and it was a plot device to let D and her father spend more time together without D worrying about her mother catching her.
Elena was always after D, the trip and her discovery just allowed for more possible sex activities between D and Elena. Plus Elena can help them since she knows about D and MC's relationship. Now Elena has less guilt about hooking up with D.
But that's just my take on it.

tens

May 11, 2017
Uhm, this countdown isn't loading for me --- are you saying it's on Mr Dots Discord or f95s?

I definitely agree with what you've both said... personally, though, I'm glad she's more eager because even though its out of character it's also rational -- if someone gave you your first squirting orgasm and could show you multiple ways to have that... you'd stick around, and want it more (especially if there's a forbidden fruit element).
But yeah, Elena kinda sucks, which is sad.
Its on Mr Dots Discord

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
The trip seems to be a way to break out of the routine the game set up between the three main characters.
That and it was a plot device to let D and her father spend more time together without D worrying about her mother catching her.
Elena was always after D, the trip and her discovery just allowed for more possible sex activities between D and Elena. Plus Elena can help them since she knows about D and MC's relationship. Now Elena has less guilt about hooking up with D.
But that's just my take on it.
Ehh not really....helping D with masturbation when she allows it is a completely different thing than molesting her in her sleep, next thing i know she might use the picture in order to blackmail her with all this inconsistent writing going on.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I would also argue that they kind of have to advance things in each update abit faster than intended. With the two months Melody one month DMD format, if they stuck to the original intended pacing it'd take years to finish the game.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I thought Patreon also disapproved of how "young" some of the girls appeared?
Either way Patreon hated the sin but loved the sinner, or removed a game but kept the money making devs.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@virtuvoid I vaguely recall DMD was put under review once then allowed to come back once they'd done the patch trickery. Then in the comments of one release post, Dot's explicitly told someone how to restore the incest and after the game got kicked off patreon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well hermione shouldn't be 18-21 but akabur gets to stay in patreon.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes