Roamer17935

Oct 16, 2018
Hi Guys. I have just stated playing this game, and its really great But I wanted to ask. Do you have any starting tips? Some dos and don'ts? Should I try do fuck everyone?

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Hi Guys. I have just stated playing this game, and its really great But I wanted to ask. Do you have any starting tips? Some dos and don'ts? Should I try do fuck everyone?
There is a walkthrough in the OP. When a decision lead to a bad ending is clearly explained.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
I don't care for games where the MC is not really visible. When the daughter makes that kissy face with nobody else in the picture I feel stupid for even looking at it. It is especially stupid when she uses her tongue in the pic as if she's french kissing air. I know it's supposed to make the viewer feel like he's in the scene, but it fails miserably because the suspension of disbelief doesn't work that way. A visual game is much different than a text based novel. The creator needs to take lessons from Milfy City and other top games.

Jun 10, 2018
This is about your walk through question.
It all starts with Georgina. Rather than masturbate (in Chapter 1), she goes into work. There, she hears Martin banging Maria (the boss) in a washroom cubicle. She makes an audio tape.
Only if the MC rejects Georgina will she quit her job and give the MC a copy of the audio tape. The MC will quit his job (0.15) and blackmail Maria into giving him triple severance pay for him maintaining silence about the tape.
The MC uses the severance pay to buy a membership in Cassandra's photo studio. She gives him outfits for D to wear at the 0.19 photo shoot.

That's what it would take, as well as setting all other relationships to "no", to get the 0.19 photo shoot.
Is there any other way to blackmail Maria I don't want to reject Georgina.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't have to, turn off relationship with her and then goto office and after office turn it back.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
If you click D's image in the corruption flower, you will be taken to the stats page. There, you can set relationships with other babes (Georgina, Elena, Jennifer) on or off.
What you could try is to temporarily set Georgina to "off" just before the blackmail severance deal. I'm uncertain if that fully works (you'll know if the MC has enough money to purchase a photo studio membership from Cassandra).
This "on-off" switch can be used over and over again as a short-cut to avoid having to play several separate paths.

If that doesn't work, there was a mod (separate thread) that may work. Or, just take a save from within this thread to see a specific scene.
I still have the original doc for this one that I wrote a while back if anybody needs/wants it.

Reactions: virtuvoid

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The "on-off" end-run worked for me to get the severance upgrade and then still have a relationship with Georgina afterward.
It's kinda funny though if you think about it as if it were IRL.. "we're breaking up", "we're getting back together", "we're breaking up again". :D

Reactions: January2015
D

Deleted member 819466

Replaying -- first time I went all routes, this time I don't want to go the Elena route. Does anyone know if not pursuing Elena will cause problems down the line (like at the end of ch 1/ in ch 2)? thx

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

Prexis

May 10, 2018
how do you know ? patreon page is only about melody
Mr Dots got flagged for incest stuff by patreon for DMD so was forced to remove it from patreon. So he decided to start a new game, Melody, which you see on patreon. DMD is donation through 'Buy a cup of coffee". He now does a rotating release schedule of 2 months of Melody and the 3rd month is DMD. Next release of DMD is end of November. Hope this clears things up for you.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes