magus448

May 22, 2018
Somehow you missed Elena seeing D and her father sleeping in bed naked together, and after D's day on the farm, Elena got a picture of D and her father doing very very naughty things.
I think its more to do with it skipping the conversation with D that she knows when before she was trying to figure out when/if they should talk about it.

Or maybe they did. It's been many months and many other games I've played since the last update.

Last edited:

kösnül

Jul 14, 2017
Now the only popular vn title we anticipate to make major progress is Dual Family. Now that is gonna be a be a quranic moment, isn't it?

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Finally some deflowering... but I'm assuming we'll only get creampies after 100 more chapters o_Oo_O

No hate just joking. Now finally back to Melody

BRJ89

Nov 21, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Dating my Daughter Ch.2 v0.20.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen (at least where it's technical possible).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 01.12.2018

I noticed that I don't have to input points or answer questions regarding choices made in the previous chapter, so I'm not really sure what path I'd be on in your port?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I noticed that I don't have to input points or answer questions regarding choices made in the previous chapter, so I'm not really sure what path I'd be on in your port?
then you probably played my port of Ch.1 till the end. if there is only 1 playthrough, the points and choices are automatically used when starting Ch.2. if there are more different playthroughs of Ch.1 (up to 8), you have a load screen at the start of Ch.2 to choose one.

BRJ89

Nov 21, 2018
then you probably played my port of Ch.1 till the end. if there is only 1 playthrough, the points and choices are automatically used when starting Ch.2. if there are more different playthroughs of Ch.1 (up to 8), you have a load screen at the start of Ch.2 to choose one.

Hmmm, I dont remember if it was your port I played, but I don't have any files related to the game on my phone any longer.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm, I dont remember if it was your port I played, but I don't have any files related to the game on my phone any longer.
then look in /storage/emulated/0/android/data/renpy/persistent/dmd/
there are the stored playthroughs of my Ch.1 port, they won't get deleted when uninstalling Ch.1.

BRJ89

Nov 21, 2018
then look in /storage/emulated/0/android/data/renpy/persistent/dmd/
there are the stored playthroughs of my Ch.1 port, they won't get deleted when uninstalling Ch.1.

I'm probably the least technically inclined person on this forum, yet I was still able to find them. Thanks much.

Reactions: the66

spjjipsinsfn

Nov 25, 2018
SPOILER QUESTION
In v.20 in F's apartment how do I get the strawberry eating scene? It's in the game files but no matter what I did it didn't appear. D acknowledges it when she opens the fridge but they don't get around to eating it.
I tried the Pure Daughter Route and the Harem Route with calling Martin, Georgina and Jennifer at the car, but none of them gave me that short scene.
It's not even an h-scene but I still want to see it now.

vette19690

Nov 17, 2018
For me condoms are a mood killer, and withdrawal feels like incomplete sex. I find it sexier the rhythm method (used in some great games such as 'Sex Friend') it is really unsafe but it works in a game.
They MEANT to tell you that E's father, being a doctor, prescribed birth control pills for the girls... before they came to MC' country one side effect can be minimizing or eliminating menstrual cycles..Oversight? LOL!!!

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes