Alderamin

Formerly 'Aldee999'
Apr 5, 2018
Hi everyone,

it may be entirely my fault but I have no clue where to start. I have issues with multiple (read every 3rd image or so) error messages that say it's failing to load images (error:'failed to read WEBP'). I'm using the skunked 0.20 version. I am not sure if I'm using an old savegame from version 0.19 so that may be the issue but otherwise I'm clueless.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
anyone knows what is this whole debacle about rights to use songs in game?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
anyone knows what is this whole debacle about rights to use songs in game?
YES - its up to a conversation between MrDots and owner of rights at moment.
there was (is) a little issue about the songs Melody performs.
This will be checked and solved as soon as possible

Reactions: Endrju

Bobtwinpeeks

Jun 14, 2017
The animations in the last episode were so bad and some scenes so repetetive from earlier episodes... very dissapointing. And for God's sake, when i see that disgusting pubic hair red beard of our character... scenes of close ups on his face are making me vomit. And so little of Elena which became my favorite character instead of our retarded daughter.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
YES - its up to a conversation between MrDots and owner of rights at moment.
there was (is) a little issue about the songs Melody performs.
This will be checked and solved as soon as possible
it's good to know, i don't normally listen to any music in those games so i didn't even notice but damn i hope it will get settled quickly

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Just found a dialogue error in CH 2
Day 18 the truth or dare game.
Question 5 when Dad is talking about finding love again.

He says the few MONTHS he`s got to spend with the daughter. Shouldn`t that be WEEKS ??

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
View attachment 29683

Overview:
Main Plot:
You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2018-11-30
Censorship: None
Version: 0.20 Chapter 2 Extras Edition
Developer / Publisher: - -
Platform: Windows, MacOS, Linux
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Patron Reward Images:

Chapter 2 Information:
<Downloads>
Chapter 01

Chapter 02

View attachment 29687 View attachment 29688 View attachment 29689 View attachment 29690 View attachment 29691 View attachment 29692 View attachment 29693 View attachment 29694 View attachment 29695 View attachment 29696 View attachment 29697 View attachment 29698 View attachment 29699 View attachment 29700 View attachment 29702 View attachment 29703 View attachment 29704 View attachment 29705 View attachment 29707 View attachment 29708 View attachment 29709 View attachment 29710 View attachment 29711 View attachment 29712 View attachment 29713 View attachment 29714 View attachment 29715

Would it be at all possible to get a torrent for chapter one also, Please?

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
How so when the game is finished with an end screen?
im not sure if we played the same game but i didn't see any end screen buddy... im sure there will be definitely more in store for us
Last DMD update of the year.

As aforementioned, this is the last update of DMD for 2018. The story will continue in the new year, and we’ll have more details on that at a later time. Like we’ve said a number of times before, the most important thing for us was to make sure that the game continued on.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
im not sure if we played the same game but i didn't see any end screen buddy... im sure there will be definitely more in store for us
Well after the congratulations screen i mentally shut down. I dont see anything that interests me in the story after having sex with the daughter. I dont need 12 different positions. Dad and daughter lived forever happy after.

Elena for one thing is annoying as hell and looks like a 12 year old child.
The Mother has no plot to hunt the MC in any way left.
The story in and of itself is not that well written to be interesting in any way from this point on.

Plot twists? Maybe but i think the dev will rather focus on Melody and maybe make one more update for DMD before it ends.

So for me the game is done.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Well after the congratulations screen i mentally shut down. I dont see anything that interests me in the story after having sex with the daughter. I dont need 12 different positions. Dad and daughter lived forever happy after.

Elena for one thing is annoying as hell and looks like a 12 year old child.
The Mother has no plot to hunt the MC in any way left.
The story in and of itself is not that well written to be interesting in any way from this point on.

Plot twists? Maybe but i think the dev will rather focus on Melody and maybe make one more update for DMD before it ends.

So for me the game is done.
I'm just in shock buddy because i would never waste so much time on a game or anything rl if it was such a shit like u described. u are very persistent and to endure so much its impressive, I'm in so much admiration for u right now. u are an incredible person that's for sure, to force yourself and ur mind to play this, this abomination of a game. how did u do it if u don't mind me asking?

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Just found a dialogue error in CH 2
Day 18 the truth or dare game.
Question 5 when Dad is talking about finding love again.

He says the few MONTHS he`s got to spend with the daughter. Shouldn`t that be WEEKS ??
Mr. Dots doesn't come on here so report it to his page

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I'm just in shock buddy because i would never waste so much time on a game or anything rl if it was such a shit like u described. u are very persistent and to endure so much its impressive, I'm in so much admiration for u right now. u are an incredible person that's for sure, to force yourself and ur mind to play this, this abomination of a game. how did u do it if u don't mind me asking?
Be in shock all you want buddy. I wrote over 40 books in my life and keep doing so for a living so far and in terms of story or plot DMD is not that impressive. My standards for a well written story or characters are high.
I could fill half a book with the issues of the characters, the story elements or the plot as a whole but thats not my business nor my concern.

Apart from one game on this forum most stories are garbage or absolutely ridiculous.
And sex games are not going to impress you with a well written story but with sex. In this case fucking your daughter.
And that part is done.
So in terms of story Mr. Dots would have to impress me alot with a plot twist pull out of nowhere to save this story AFTER having sex with the daughter.

The ppl who play DMD for the story are in the minority as are most ppl in this forum (lets be realistic here its all about sex ) are here for exactly that. Sure a well developed story has its benefits but DMD has no such thing.
All the story elements are there to blue ball you not to advance a plot.

And before you ask.

The game with a well written story and believable characters and plot is
Acting Lessons

Believeable well written characters.
A simple but realistic plot to follow and most important a story twist that has nothing to do with the sexual encounters or blue balling the player. Tragic and comedy well written into the plot elements.
Thats on point for a good story. Is the game short? Yes. Is it well written. Yes.

Is DMD well written? Depends on the view.
For a sex game absolutely.
For anything else. No.

And before you ask or bombard me with sarcasm again.
I write in german language and no i wont tell you the names of my books as its non of your business and my publishing company would not be very fond of me if i would do that in such a kind of forum.

PS: So far i got asked from 6 devs in this forum for story writing expertise and i didnt even charge money for it. And i will keep doing so if devs want to. I do this in my free time and help devs improve their story writing which for beginners is a nightmare to deal with. But thanks for the sarcasm. I enjoyed reading it ^^

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Be in shock all you want buddy. I wrote over 40 books in my life and keep doing so for a living so far and in terms of story or plot DMD is not that impressive. My standards for a well written story or characters are high.
I could fill half a book with the issues of the characters, the story elements or the plot as a whole but thats not my business nor my concern.

Apart from one game on this forum most stories are garbage or absolutely ridiculous.
And sex games are not going to impress you with a well written story but with sex. In this case fucking your daughter.
And that part is done.
So in terms of story Mr. Dots would have to impress me alot with a plot twist pull out of nowhere to save this story AFTER having sex with the daughter.

The ppl who play DMD for the story are in the minority as are most ppl in this forum (lets be realistic here its all about sex ) are here for exactly that. Sure a well developed story has its benefits but DMD has no such thing.
All the story elements are there to blue ball you not to advance a plot.

And before you ask.

The game with a well written story and believable characters and plot is
Acting Lessons

Believeable well written characters.
A simple but realistic plot to follow and most important a story twist that has nothing to do with the sexual encounters or blue balling the player. Tragic and comedy well written into the plot elements.
Thats on point for a good story. Is the game short? Yes. Is it well written. Yes.

Is DMD well written? Depends on the view.
For a sex game absolutely.
For anything else. No.

And before you ask or bombard me with sarcasm again.
I write in german language and no i wont tell you the names of my books as its non of your business and my publishing company would not be very fond of me if i would do that in such a kind of forum.

PS: So far i got asked from 6 devs in this forum for story writing expertise and i didnt even charge money for it. And i will keep doing so if devs want to. I do this in my free time and help devs improve their story writing which for beginners is a nightmare to deal with. But thanks for the sarcasm. I enjoyed reading it ^^
Acting Lessons is a well written game and I understand you don't want to give out names of your books or publisher name but which games have you written for so people can try those out for a good story line?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes