Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
I tried running it and got the following. please see attached. I thought maybe more information might be helpful of those whom are more adverse to dealing with these kinds of issues. Thanks again.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
grandfather seducing granddaughter would be same story again so it'd feel like milking same cow again.
What farmer doesn't milk the same cow?
You milk a cow once and send to McDonalds processing plant?

Alternatively D can't handle having a child with her dad so she runs off and then 19 years later has a relationship with her daughter.

Reactions: megacct

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
What farmer doesn't milk the same cow?
You milk a cow once and send to McDonalds processing plant?

Alternatively D can't handle having a child with her dad so she runs off and then 19 years later has a relationship with her daughter.
That's all of the same too, over and over again! It always ends with putting your dick inside the girl. Why not try something really unique. Something like a microwave heated up honeydew melon with a painted on seductive smile? Games like "Honeydew Melon Harem", "Big Brother's Honeydew Melon", "Anna - The Exciting Honeydew Melon", "Astrid The Warrior Honeydew Melon" ... Oh I see. This can also be reduced to simply three adjectives, warm, wet and tight.

Reactions: RustyV

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Greeting all, I downloaded CH 1 from the NOPY link and in extracting it I go the following:
data error 14.5-pc\game\day_A05_1.rpa
data error 14.5-pc\game\extras.rpa
Plus it only extracts to 97%
I looked throw the forum in hopes of finding something but I might have passed it if this was a prior problem. I thank you all for any help.
I unzipped with 7zip just fyi
redownload it? file might get corrupted or such

Mar 7, 2018
I really wonder how the daughter will take the MC being with Jen and Elena... since we always get a game over when that is "revealed" before, it doesn't feel very positive... Now it feels like she will go crazy.... Maybe that won't even come up and it will only be like, "Oh now we can also let your friends join the fun because eh, they like me too!" and we won't tell her about the other stuff.... Thats something i've been thinking about the whole game so really want to see the solution..

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I really wonder how the daughter will take the MC being with Jen and Elena... since we always get a game over when that is "revealed" before, it doesn't feel very positive... Now it feels like she will go crazy.... Maybe that won't even come up and it will only be like, "Oh now we can also let your friends join the fun because eh, they like me too!" and we won't tell her about the other stuff.... Thats something i've been thinking about the whole game so really want to see the solution..
One possibility revolves around D’s sweetness for others - and less on a sexual issue. Easiest to see this is Elena. On the Elena route, Elena has shown hints of growing profoundly sad. After, MC, D has more affection for Elena than anyone else in her world. Focusing on the affection and the sadness, it can be seen how D would want to reach out as a couple and include Elena into their family.

Then, to get to a co-sexual relationship, imo you have to use polyamory concepts.

Here are some things articles say about polyamory:
(1) it is very difficult and often fails due to jealousy and/or the amount of emotional work it needs for the persons involved in order to succeed - and the TIME required;
(2) being a person who likes the serenity of alone time is not helpful, obviously;
(3) it does not favor those who dislike discussing or processing their feelings with others;
(4) it is much less common than the other “non-monogamist” practice of swinging (which is more of a Margo thing) - however, one US study found that 21% of respondents were or had been in a polyamorous relationship of some form at sometime during their life (which I, JS, imagine includes dating two people at one time...maybe...as the article did not give the definition of “polyamorous relationship”)
(5) it favors those who relish social interaction;
(6) it favors those who crave sexual variety or have a high sex drive;
(7) and apparently given statistics, it helps to be a little geeky, into sci-fi, having a tech career, having financial freedom and flexibility, being into kinky sex (obviously); and being either not religious or in an uncommon religion such as Paganism, Buddhism, or Unitarian Universalism.
(8) polyamorous relationships tend to get a hierarchy in that there will be a primary and secondary ranking within the relationship;
(9) the ability to experience compersion is obviously a huge plus - which is where you experience joy and pleasure from the joy and pleasure your partner is experiencing. This could be joymofmyour partner in sex, in career, in sports, etc. (imo, parents can often exhibit greater compersion with their children than with their spouse - and, in DMD, Rachel has a very low compersion appreciation, and D/Georgina exhibit a greater compersion appreciation than Elena).

As a “happily ever after” until “death do you part” paradigm, polyamorous relationships don’t last that length of time. However, divorce rates in the US, UK, Australia and Canada run from 46% to 38% respectively, and on a carafe last 11-14 years - other nations have a much lower divorce rate and seem dependent on culture and legal issues regarding divorce (India has a mind boggling 1% divorce rate).

The polyamorous relations that seem to last longer would tend to:
- emphasize emotional intimacy;
- favor mutual reliance and commitment (you get a wider support group :) )
- and be willing to work through conflict by flexing with life transitions as key elements that help their families work

——————————

At any rate, there you go. How to mix D into a multiple partner relationship while still staying D.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
I did still same pop ups?
how bout extract with good ol WinRAR instead? thats what Ive been using (and I dont even need the crack 'd version)
other than that maybe replace the 3 first error'd files with these? see if you got a different error or not

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I know an ex-stripper in a polyamory thing.
Actually makes me a little weirded out to watch them. Mostly because I'm having trouble buying its not more for shock value.
She has a cool dog.

hoa2014

Dec 20, 2018
Started playing Chapter 2 and press Continue from Chapter 1 but the day is set to "0". Why is that?

Stats are all copied from chapter 1 only the day has "reset".

Annotation 2018-12-23 185731.jpg

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes