wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I gotta say now that the MC and D are finally in full on sexual relationship I would not be surprised if the next update was just the MC constantly nailing D. Cause seriously who wouldn't?
The update could be sex with D a side story of a non-main character, more sex with D another side story of a non-main character etc. lol
i wouldn't mind at all to get this kind of an update,i actually hope for it

Badollarsonist

Dec 27, 2018
Hello. I'm fairly new to F95, but I am interested in game development and wanted to share my opinion on DMD.

I understand that any suggestions I make are most likely not going to be considered. The Devs have their own vision for the game, and I accept that. My suggestions are from a perspective of what I would have done differently.

First, I would like to point out the things I liked about it.
* The devs did not push the story towards sex with D quickly. They gave the story time to develop a relationship between D and F. This is very rare for an erotic VN.
* The models and artwork are pretty good. Definitely better than a lot of 3D visual novels I've seen.
* I like that the characters have a fairly persistent personality. Elena always acts like Elena and D always acts like D.
* I think it's great that your decisions in Chapter 1 can carry over to Chapter 2. I know this isn't new tech, but it's rare to see a developer bother to implement it.
* Overall, I like the characters. They're not all the same and there's something to like about each of them.

Now the criticisms.
* While the relationship progressed more slowly and naturally than most erotic visual novels, I think it should have been a little slower given the context of the relationship. But I do understand this is an erotic VN and the sexy times must come.
* While the artwork is fairly good, the animations and poses are quite bad in some places. For me, it really took me out of the game whenever I noticed it. There were many places where hand position looked unnatural and almost all of the animations are of poor quality. If it were me, I would have finished the game using only still images and avoiding animations until I had a better grasp of it.
* I noticed that several of the characters have similar speech patterns and use the same slang. I think this should be addressed at some point because Elena has never been to Fs country and D has spent most of her life in Dohnutistan. It would be odd for her to use the same word choice and speech patterns as everyone else where F lives.
* The biggest critique I have is the proofreading. Considering this is a visual NOVEL, this is the most disappointing flaw I've noticed. Even in just writing this comment, I've read it over several times to make sure I didn't make any mistakes. I would be mortified if I asked for money from someone for a story I wrote that's full of typos, grammatical errors, and entire plot points left hanging (like the sick note from Adam and the Koko tickets).
* The entire second chapter felt very rushed. I understand they both want to go back to Fs country, but it's not like they had any real time limit. In fact, it would have been much wiser of them to wait the six months until D had graduated. Then there wouldn't be a need for blackmail (which of course is going to bite F in the ass later). F had already started working on getting a job that could have gotten him a worker's visa. They also wanted Elena to come back with them but you just... leave her behind. Seriously, what was the rush? F ends up back home with no job and almost no money left. Not a great decision. It seemed more like the devs themselves wanted to rush the story ahead. And it shows.
* I would have made the sexual route with D optional, or at the very least more under the control of the player. There were more than a few cases where I really didn't want to do anything to D, but I had to grope her anyway and there was no way around it.
* The only character I really didn't like was Jennifer. Not her personality, but her body and place in the story. Anyone looking at it without knowing anything about the story will absolutely assume that is a preteen child. It's like those lolicon animes that try to cover their asses by saying the characters are 18 when they clearly are not. Also, her being a love-interest came off as super odd considering your character barely interacts with her at all throughout the story and you never get to see any personality quirks or hobbies or interests she might have that would intrigue F. It came off as very forced.

Now I know it sounds like I'm just dumping on this game, but if I didn't like it I wouldn't have bothered finishing it and I wouldn't have bothered writing all this. I actually like it a lot, despite its flaws. I would love to see it remade someday with the level of polish it deserves. I hope moving forward the devs take a little more time to polish the writing and think more about the plot paths they open so they don't leave them hanging.

Keep it up and I look forward to bigger and better things with the next update.

Oschikovski

May 27, 2018
Hello guys can someone tell how to install the game on android? I downloaded it already and after the install it just says app will not be installed. Sorry for my bad english. And thx for answers.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Hello. I'm fairly new to F95, but I am interested in game development and wanted to share my opinion on DMD.

I understand that any suggestions I make are most likely not going to be considered. The Devs have their own vision for the game, and I accept that. My suggestions are from a perspective of what I would have done differently.

First, I would like to point out the things I liked about it.
* The devs did not push the story towards sex with D quickly. They gave the story time to develop a relationship between D and F. This is very rare for an erotic VN.
* The models and artwork are pretty good. Definitely better than a lot of 3D visual novels I've seen.
* I like that the characters have a fairly persistent personality. Elena always acts like Elena and D always acts like D.
* I think it's great that your decisions in Chapter 1 can carry over to Chapter 2. I know this isn't new tech, but it's rare to see a developer bother to implement it.
* Overall, I like the characters. They're not all the same and there's something to like about each of them.

Now the criticisms.
* While the relationship progressed more slowly and naturally than most erotic visual novels, I think it should have been a little slower given the context of the relationship. But I do understand this is an erotic VN and the sexy times must come.
* While the artwork is fairly good, the animations and poses are quite bad in some places. For me, it really took me out of the game whenever I noticed it. There were many places where hand position looked unnatural and almost all of the animations are of poor quality. If it were me, I would have finished the game using only still images and avoiding animations until I had a better grasp of it.
* I noticed that several of the characters have similar speech patterns and use the same slang. I think this should be addressed at some point because Elena has never been to Fs country and D has spent most of her life in Dohnutistan. It would be odd for her to use the same word choice and speech patterns as everyone else where F lives.
* The biggest critique I have is the proofreading. Considering this is a visual NOVEL, this is the most disappointing flaw I've noticed. Even in just writing this comment, I've read it over several times to make sure I didn't make any mistakes. I would be mortified if I asked for money from someone for a story I wrote that's full of typos, grammatical errors, and entire plot points left hanging (like the sick note from Adam and the Koko tickets).
* The entire second chapter felt very rushed. I understand they both want to go back to Fs country, but it's not like they had any real time limit. In fact, it would have been much wiser of them to wait the six months until D had graduated. Then there wouldn't be a need for blackmail (which of course is going to bite F in the ass later). F had already started working on getting a job that could have gotten him a worker's visa. They also wanted Elena to come back with them but you just... leave her behind. Seriously, what was the rush? F ends up back home with no job and almost no money left. Not a great decision. It seemed more like the devs themselves wanted to rush the story ahead. And it shows.
* I would have made the sexual route with D optional, or at the very least more under the control of the player. There were more than a few cases where I really didn't want to do anything to D, but I had to grope her anyway and there was no way around it.
* The only character I really didn't like was Jennifer. Not her personality, but her body and place in the story. Anyone looking at it without knowing anything about the story will absolutely assume that is a preteen child. It's like those lolicon animes that try to cover their asses by saying the characters are 18 when they clearly are not. Also, her being a love-interest came off as super odd considering your character barely interacts with her at all throughout the story and you never get to see any personality quirks or hobbies or interests she might have that would intrigue F. It came off as very forced.

Now I know it sounds like I'm just dumping on this game, but if I didn't like it I wouldn't have bothered finishing it and I wouldn't have bothered writing all this. I actually like it a lot, despite its flaws. I would love to see it remade someday with the level of polish it deserves. I hope moving forward the devs take a little more time to polish the writing and think more about the plot paths they open so they don't leave them hanging.

Keep it up and I look forward to bigger and better things with the next update.
Yes Ellena was in his country

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
what i'm waiting for next is anal, rough fucking, throat fucking and threesomes ect. but i wont be dissapointed if it all remains soft core.

Reactions: hui12

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
what i'm waiting for next is anal, rough fucking, throat fucking and threesomes ect. but i wont be dissapointed if it all remains soft core.
I doubt Father can stay soft for too long:)
So many temptattions.
I wonder.Previous time we left Elena,behind she have fun teaching Jennifer.But now she is alone.Not to mention her sex shop don't have same quality and quantity of sex toys.How long she will be out of the picture?
And we seems are going towards some revelations-Georgina,Jennifer.

Reactions: Mattthebigboy

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
did you miss she is full lesbo with elena? :p she already have sexual relation with her so would make sense of asking her lover for help, knowing elena like her dad, but I guess they will add that in last chapter as everyone been done step by step, kiss, stroke, handjob, etc slowly working up to fucking, so if same pace i would guess a threesome would be in the end
Not that I saw. Elena has groped her boobs some, but that's about it.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes