smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
Lol DLC available now! Come on, even EA wait until the game is 70% finished before shoving DLC down our throat.
My thoughts aswell, the dev said he would post some polls on his patreon as to the direction we want the game to go. That will probably be one of the topics.

original1

Sep 26, 2016
- Windows version 0.0.5

- Extra Content pack (new feature as of this update, includes lewder scenes like daughter spying on dad in the shower) Extract these into the folder called "game"

Will post the walkthrough seperatly.
Thanks dude :)

Reactions: smileyfaceguy

francoz99

Oct 12, 2016
maybe he want whit DLC to contains what the game will never have
so the game will be clean but DLC will had all dirty scene that people want

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
yea.. seems ppls like the whole daughter/dad thing...
I mean it's not even that. That is quite obvious but what matters is the effort that is put into the game. I mean we have creators that have far less contribution with similar ideas that are putting huge amounts of hours into development... Fucking hell just got extremely surprised I guess.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
I mean it's not even that. That is quite obvious but what matters is the effort that is put into the game. I mean we have creators that have far less contribution with similar ideas that are putting huge amounts of hours into development... Fucking hell just got extremely surprised I guess.
More hours devoted doesn't necessarily = a game people like.

This game is just well made. Nice niche (Father-Daughter), good models, no RPGMaker trash grinding. Just a basic yet fap-worthy game with some interesting branching paths.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i still think that panp should be getting way more than what he is, 3k i think.. for me he's one of the few that actually improved a lot.. and he has the best gifs out there..this is clearly the niche... he did well there. art, story its not something out of the ordinary...

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Wow, that's exactly why I don't expect anything from this game. Because not much had been delivered in this update. ;)

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Wow, that's exactly why I don't expect anything from this game. Because not much had been delivered in this update. ;)
Theres another update for January 22 if i remember correctly, and please i really hope for no f.cking netorare shit, i just cant stand this kind of " thing" , It wasnt a bad update :/ but the fetish MM/F is scaring me so much i hope this one is optional

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Step 1: Finish the game
Step 2: Season pass and DLC
Step 3: Dating my daughter VR remastered Patreon
Step 4: Profit
I'll fix that for you

Step 1: Finish the game
Step 2: Cut scenes out of the game
Step 3: Season pass and day 1 DLC, DLC include said cut scenes. But just lie about what you done there
Step 4: DMD VR remastered edition
Step 5: release DMD Game of the year Edition
Step 6: profit

edit

Changelog Version 0.0.5:
- Many New Scenes - In Hotel, Restaurant, Apartment, At office, + extra content
- New Outfits
- New Characters - Secretary etc
- New Places
- Bugfixes
noticed this one has a tutorial now, thats new too isn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84 and hax

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Mhhh bug?
During the breakfast (day 4) I saw the text about the meeting. I talked about too, but when I arrived at work I was late and the boss was mad with me. Moreover I reacted like I've never seen the text before. Is it the same for you?

microbi0

Aug 6, 2016
Yes, it is a bug.
Seeing the message about the meeting sets v_day4_meeting to True.
You also get the you're late route if v_day4_meeting is set to True and you make it to the meeting if it's False. It's switched up.
The conditional works properly when you talk to Martin.

To fix:
Change line 2 in date4_officework.rpy to:
if v_day4_meeting == True:
And change line 42 to:
if v_day4_meeting == False:

Make sure to use Spaces instead of Tabs when formating.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@microbi0 Thanks

Beside all the problems with the monthly amount of money vs new stuffs x release and the new extra policy (a real "steal"), I must admit that this game is really well written.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes