RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
My biggest problem with this game is that the daughter takes her pants and panties off and then takes her shoes off when getting into the bath. Literally unplayable.
So you don't find weird that he lends his white shirt to her and she is fully compatible with it. I was like how the f..k he can manage to wear that lol

Reactions: Benn Swagger

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
My biggest problem with this game is that the daughter takes her pants and panties off and then takes her shoes off when getting into the bath. Literally unplayable.
It's pretty much common sense to take of your pants and panties of first, before you take your shoes off. Or it's pretty much common sense you leave someone waiting at the door and go to have a leak first. Or it's pretty much common sense you date your own daughter. Or after your " 1st" date, time goes by for a few days. But day 2, is still called day 2.

But that aside, i still don't see the complaints. Compared to other game developers, Dots actually seem to releasing more content imo each month. But it's a 0.5. I am just waiting till he puts this on hold and goes develop another game, like the courtesy that goes on Patreon.

edit.
So you don't find weird that he lends his white shirt to her and she is fully compatible with it. I was like how the f..k he can manage to wear that lol
and that is also common sense

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Yes, it is a bug.
Seeing the message about the meeting sets v_day4_meeting to True.
You also get the you're late route if v_day4_meeting is set to True and you make it to the meeting if it's False. It's switched up.
The conditional works properly when you talk to Martin.

To fix:
Change line 2 in date4_officework.rpy to:
if v_day4_meeting == True:
And change line 42 to:
if v_day4_meeting == False:

Make sure to use Spaces instead of Tabs when formating.
Can't find date4_officework.rpy nowhere.

Reactions: Dargolas

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I woul
It's pretty much common sense to take of your pants and panties of first, before you take your shoes off. Or it's pretty much common sense you leave someone waiting at the door and go to have a leak first. Or it's pretty much common sense you date your own daughter. Or after your " 1st" date, time goes by for a few days. But day 2, is still called day 2.

But that aside, i still don't see the complaints. Compared to other game developers, Dots actually seem to releasing more content imo each month. But it's a 0.5. I am just waiting till he puts this on hold and goes develop another game, like the courtesy that goes on Patreon.

edit.

and that is also common sense
I would also like to point out, which probably noone has seen. Cause everyone goes for the sexy outfit for secretary. That the Classic secretary outfit uses the exact shame " shirt" which Daddy loans to Daughter for the night.

A well atleast i am having fun with my Donald (dad) and daughter (Ivanka). +1 for the first who catches the reference.

Reactions: JTsmoothhands

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Can't find date4_officework.rpy nowhere.
Use the UNRPA tool in the tools and tutorials section. Extract the archives.rpa.
Then put that into the games folder and move archive.rpa out of that folder and save it somewhere as backup.

Reactions: Tarasia

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I can upload a fixed version in a bit if my internet cooperates.
It works.. I'm gonna try to do an upload. My driver for internet dongle is having it out with windows. o_O

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's up, dudes and dudettes! I'll update the op with the link! Happy fapping!
If you go blind, I'm NOT responsible!!!!

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Uhm...Even if I check the phone during the morning after the nightclub event, he just act like he knows nothing about the meeting, and even says "i should've checked the phone this morning"....Is it normal? o_O

microbi0

Aug 6, 2016
It's up, dudes and dudettes! I'll update the op with the link! Happy fapping!
If you go blind, I'm NOT responsible!!!!
It's enough to put the fixed rpyc files into the game folder next to the archive.rpa so you kinda wasted your own time uploading the whole 300+ mega archive. :(

I uploaded an archive with the office (text msg bug) and intro fix (so you won't still have a boner after jacking off)
Just have to place it into the game folder.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm just starting to learn my way around Ren'py so any help is appreciated. Thanks!

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Wait.... when does she take a bath? Did i miss that?
The first night, have her say she doesn't want to go to the party, and you get the little bath scene. (If I remember correctly, anyway, it has admittedly been a while)

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
The first night, have her say she doesn't want to go to the party, and you get the little bath scene. (If I remember correctly, anyway, it has admittedly been a while)
Oh... right, i thought it was referring to this new episode :p

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's enough to put the fixed rpyc files into the game folder next to the archive.rpa so you kinda wasted your own time uploading the whole 300+ mega archive. :(

I uploaded an archive with the office (text msg bug) and intro fix (so you won't still have a boner after jacking off)
Just have to place it into the game folder.
What line in the date4_intro needs to be changed?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes