Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
So you don't find weird that he lends his white shirt to her and she is fully compatible with it. I was like how the f..k he can manage to wear that lol
Moral of the story. Go now to the nearest Dept.Store, ask the saleswoman to buy 5 piece of woman's collar shirt. Who knows in the future, one of your hot girl (with spacing) friend, had her cloth wet (rain, leak drink, whatever) and you can offer to lend one of "your shirt". And make sure it a little bit see through but not too explicit.

PEACE :RarePepe:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
More hours devoted doesn't necessarily = a game people like.

This game is just well made. Nice niche (Father-Daughter), good models, no RPGMaker trash grinding. Just a basic yet fap-worthy game with some interesting branching paths.
I should have explained better. We have high quality creators, with new stories, with new great ways of playing, with amazing artwork (no models, hand drawn) that are putting much more work. I honestly dont believe the work he's doing every month is worth 9k$ or even 5k$ or 2k$. Probably 1k$ just for the idea and development he's doing, but his progress for the amount of cash he's earning is (imo) seriously lacking. But hey it's people's money so who am I to judge what they do with it.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Theres another update for January 22 if i remember correctly, and please i really hope for no f.cking netorare shit, i just cant stand this kind of " thing" , It wasnt a bad update :/ but the fetish MM/F is scaring me so much i hope this one is optional
Bestiality is listed as well, which is really out of left field at this point in the game. The walkthrough does hint at a specific corruption and romance path, though.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Bestiality is listed as well, which is really out of left field at this point in the game. The walkthrough does hint at a specific corruption and romance path, though.
Well im 90% sure that bestiality will be optional but this MM/F is really confusing me, as long as the daughter is only with " us " but i just cant stand the netorare more than anyother fetish ^^

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Anyone got a weird dialogue glitch when daughter is talking with her best friend? Think it happened when daughter telling bf about night club groping ('tell the truth')?
The text is basically swapped, Elena: <sentence said by daugther> - daughter: <sentence by Elena> aso. Anyone can confirm?

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I'm going to be so annoyed if that Lucas dude steals the daughter to start the next version. I mean they're not the only one's in the restaurant and they're at the lobby/front entrance of it where there are greeters/hosts who would no doubt call the cops and have the kid locked up.

But in fantasy mrdot land where bestiality is still a fucking tag (maybe it's a trick to steal all the money from furry fans because let's face it they dump a lot of money in failed patreon games (also the reason I think he is at 9k)) I'm sure the kid does steal the girl and the photographer kid takes his dumb ass pictures and the two of them rape her.

I was also annoyed with how linear the game is (I suppose there is potential to change that in future updates). Like 0 possibility of going on that date with your secretary after the game made such a big deal of how careers are unique with unique girls etc. And of course they aren't unique this update, I mean what fucking doctor has a secretary and has business reports to do? Answer: none/A mrdot doctor Same with the freelancer who works from home... if he works from home the company wouldn't give him such a large office. They'd give it to someone who works in the office and needs the space.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I'm going to be so annoyed if that Lucas dude steals the daughter to start the next version. I mean they're not the only one's in the restaurant and they're at the lobby/front entrance of it where there are greeters/hosts who would no doubt call the cops and have the kid locked up.

But in fantasy mrdot land where bestiality is still a fucking tag (maybe it's a trick to steal all the money from furry fans because let's face it they dump a lot of money in failed patreon games (also the reason I think he is at 9k)) I'm sure the kid does steal the girl and the photographer kid takes his dumb ass pictures and the two of them rape her.

I was also annoyed with how linear the game is (I suppose there is potential to change that in future updates). Like 0 possibility of going on that date with your secretary after the game made such a big deal of how careers are unique with unique girls etc. And of course they aren't unique this update, I mean what fucking doctor has a secretary and has business reports to do? Answer: none/A mrdot doctor Same with the freelancer who works from home... if he works from home the company wouldn't give him such a large office. They'd give it to someone who works in the office and needs the space.
If the two cunts can have their way with the daughter im gonna be so pissed, i hope he wasnt " paid " to include this kind of fetish in the game

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
If the two cunts can have their way with the daughter im gonna be so pissed, i hope he wasnt " paid " to include this kind of fetish in the game
Fetishes listed are mm/f not ntr, don't think so. Still it sucks...

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes