muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
But the question is... how did he know they were gonna be there? Who alerted them?
He may have just slugged the dad as payback so he can also threaten the daughter into fixing the relationship with the friend. That's my suspicion now that I can think about it. If I was MrDots, that's what I'd do.
I hope that's what happens and dad gets a choice of how to react as he gets up.
Choice 1 - Dad intervenes and throws the thug out then tells her to inform the friend about the thug threatening her and hitting dad. Bonuses to friend and daughter relationship. Could lead to dad being ambushed by the 2 idiots later.
Choice 2 - Negotiate middle ground. Fix friend's relationship and leave dad/daughter alone.
Maybe brother shows up right as this happens and agrees to photo shoot as long as dad's present with extra funds to compensate dad and daughter for all the trouble..

mvis

Dec 2, 2016
So I contacted Mr. Dots about working with him to develop the game a few days ago. He told me that he's already hired everyone he needs. I'm bummed I don't get to help but hope that it'll speed up the game's production.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Guess he should have go for a trial as to find the "best" suitable people's.

That or he found people close by (geography) ?

To be seen.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
So I contacted Mr. Dots about working with him to develop the game a few days ago. He told me that he's already hired everyone he needs. I'm bummed I don't get to help but hope that it'll speed up the game's production.
What is your specialty?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
But the question is... how did he know they were gonna be there? Who alerted them?
He may have just slugged the dad as payback so he can also threaten the daughter into fixing the relationship with the friend. That's my suspicion now that I can think about it. If I was MrDots, that's what I'd do.
I hope that's what happens and dad gets a choice of how to react as he gets up.
Choice 1 - Dad intervenes and throws the thug out then tells her to inform the friend about the thug threatening her and hitting dad. Bonuses to friend and daughter relationship. Could lead to dad being ambushed by the 2 idiots later.
Choice 2 - Negotiate middle ground. Fix friend's relationship and leave dad/daughter alone.
Maybe brother shows up right as this happens and agrees to photo shoot as long as dad's present with extra funds to compensate dad and daughter for all the trouble..
I mean... Lucas knows where the daughter stays (same place as his now ex-girlfriend) and he knows that it's the daughters dad.... so he just could have followed her to the meeting... I don't know...
I would also hate the idea of rape by this fugly guy... If it's bout dating the daughter then she should be ALL MINE :p

mvis

Dec 2, 2016
What is your specialty?
I used to work as a copywriter, went to college for IT and took some design classes like Photoshop, so I can code and do some art. I'm not all that familiar with Python (mostly with web technologies). I also have Daz and have messed around a little with it. I guess generalist would be the best classification.

Attached is a Daz render I did yesterday to mess around with it. I'm planning on making my own game but am still getting familiar with the tools.

Reactions: veeral and dav121

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I used to work as a copywriter, went to college for IT and took some design classes like Photoshop, so I can code and do some art. I'm not all that familiar with Python (mostly with web technologies). I also have Daz and have messed around a little with it. I guess generalist would be the best classification.

Attached is a Daz render I did yesterday to mess around with it. I'm planning on making my own game but am still getting familiar with the tools.
If it's drawn art i can see the use of multiple artists. But if it's only one, nope don't see the point. Cause in this case 1 persons daughter could be of from the other.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
I want a route where you don't touch the daughter at all but get back together with her mother. Later the daughter gets jealous and finds herself in worse and worse relationships as she desperately tries to find someone like you. Ultimately after saving her from countless bad boyfriends she ends up resenting you which leads to her moving out and you laying awake at night with your hot wife wondering what you could have done differently.

mvis

Dec 2, 2016
If it's drawn art i can see the use of multiple artists. But if it's only one, nope don't see the point. Cause in this case 1 persons daughter could be of from the other.
It was an unrelated picture, not a recreation of the daughter. Sorry about the threadjacking, btw. I'm done. PM if you want more.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
ah, kinda moving slowly. Feels like this is basically a VN more than anything.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yep, but, the message from Martin does not indicate an hour (exact) and so, the father should have text back as to know exactly when it was. . The way it is, it would go toward the buddy not quite so, more like a jealous bastard. + the father as dumb for not noticing..

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
ah, kinda moving slowly. Feels like this is basically a VN more than anything.
I would like to think that something like this takes time to create and produce, but I also - think as a paetron business model - slower = $$$

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes