Potato

Oct 15, 2016
No explanation or reason as to this report ?
If you're asking why he's delaying: He isn't satisfied with the quality he can produce in such a short time. He will hire extra people so he can deliver updates up to his standards.

At least, that's what he said.

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
If you're asking why he's delaying: He isn't satisfied with the quality he can produce in such a short time. He will hire extra people so he can deliver updates up to his standards.

At least, that's what he said.
List of Reasons:

1- Perhaps Mr. Dots fapped too much waching sexy girls "streaming games" on twitch.

2- Or even perhaps he's simply likes to enjoy the montly sum he milks on his patreons and has no reason to worry.

Unfortunaly option n° 2 has become an addiction to many patreons who work like snails to release his games. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: seden and Cirro84

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
List of Reasons:

1- Perhaps Mr. Dots fapped too much waching sexy girls "streaming games" on twitch.

2- Or even perhaps he's simply likes to enjoy the montly sum he milks on his patreons and has no reason to worry.

Unfortunaly option n° 2 has become an addiction to many patreons who work like snails to release his games. :(
You forgot option number 3 which is he is just a perfectionist/Jew.

Reactions: Kauezitus

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Don't get depressed folks. As long as the new content is worth it dev should take some more days to include it. tbh last 2 times the updates to the story came by a little rushed in imo. I really hope this time the progress does fit better to the story than before.

Kauez - if I were dev I'd gladly opt for the first idea of 'distraction'. If only for the 'entertainment value'.:D

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Not sure if the time frame would allow it but it could be a neat idea + occasion.

Ah, curiosity.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Don't forget about Summertime Saga; which will add a surprise tranny in his next update.
Stop it Kauez, right now! First of all we get bashed for off-topic. :D Second - no tranny talk. I want to enjoy my Summertime as long as I got it.

Wanna see more :I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.: and :15: ... and some pussy maybe. ASAP!

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
If this has a valentine update I better be able to at least dick down my daughter or her friend.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes