Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
unlikely given the slow level of progression to date
this guy's entire livelihood depends on him not releasing his game, otherwise there's no incentive to be a patreon. I would not be surprised if this game isn't finished by this time next year.

Reactions: dav121

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
this guy's entire livelihood depends on him not releasing his game, otherwise there's no incentive to be a patreon. I would not be surprised if this game isn't finished by this time next year.
You could say that about 95% of the fap games you find on Patreon. Some, though, do delivery consistently, others - meh

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
You could say that about 95% of the fap games you find on Patreon. Some, though, do delivery consistently, others - meh
There are some good ones, Summertime Saga and Harem Collector come to mind but damn, this guy is making almost 12k a month and his updates are awful

Ralien

Sep 14, 2016
It's because he's filling in a niche. Who else is making a game where you date, kiss and eventually fuck your own daughter?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's because he's filling in a niche. Who else is making a game where you date, kiss and eventually fuck your own daughter?
This game will be abandoned long before you get anywhere with the daughter. 99.9% of patreon games never get finished.

Reactions: mastercuck

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
This game will be abandoned long before you get anywhere with the daughter. 99.9% of patreon games never get finished.
I don't agree with that at all there are tons of patreon games that have been finished the question is are they even worth playing.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Just in case,
There is the 0.5 version + bonus, otherwise reserved to patrons.

Guess it should be reuploaded over a more practical host (mega ?) as a single download ?

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
Update in ~2 weeks, get hyped. :::::: So many game updates in late Jan/early Feb
Edit: Oooops, my bad read the date wrong :pokerFace::pokerFace::pokerFace:

Last edited:
Reactions: Davidreiter
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes