TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Changed the original thread so it fits the template and looks nicer / cleaner.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
To paraphrase Dave Chappelle, "if anyone's gonna rape my daughter it's gonna be me!"

I can't believe there haven't been a million imitations of this yet, daddy/daughter games with a slow trickle of updates. It's a huge opportunity to make cash and you get a legion of fanboys to dick ride and defend you. I doubt any imitation would be as well written as this one, got to give him that. Still, some of the icstor imitators are okay, so we could get something good out of it.

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
To paraphrase Dave Chappelle, "if anyone's gonna rape my daughter it's gonna be me!"

I can't believe there haven't been a million imitations of this yet, daddy/daughter games with a slow trickle of updates. It's a huge opportunity to make cash and you get a legion of fanboys to dick ride and defend you. I doubt any imitation would be as well written as this one, got to give him that. Still, some of the icstor imitators are okay, so we could get something good out of it.
Incest just sells sooooo good on patreon now, I already saw an imitation of DMD by the guy who created Lovely Guests or something like that, but it's still pretty far from the quality of this game.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Given the pace and without a somewhat surprise from daughter, indeed there will be quite some steps before actual act.

(Quite uncomfortable + in experienced, and given that the fatter is not that evolved either..).

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
How come I cannot see his monthly patreon moneys? Never encountered this before, pretty sure it was around 5k last time I checked.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
come on, of course people want to earn money. let them. the importance here is: is the game good? do the author work for his money? (not a slacker like Impure). if he start to fuck with his patrons then we can discuss if the 10k is milking or just earning. also, i dont mind the "slow" progress. it doesnt need to be milking what he is doing.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I dont like slow progress. One thing is taking time to update, another thing is developing the game slowly. One means they take time but can provide quality or quantity. The other means they are just lazy. :/

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
I dont like slow progress. One thing is taking time to update, another thing is developing the game slowly. One means they take time but can provide quality or quantity. The other means they are just lazy. :/
Let's just hope that when it drops it will be high quality.

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
come on, of course people want to earn money. let them. the importance here is: is the game good? do the author work for his money? (not a slacker like Impure). if he start to fuck with his patrons then we can discuss if the 10k is milking or just earning. also, i dont mind the "slow" progress. it doesnt need to be milking what he is doing.
Let's just hope that when it drops it will be high quality.
I agree with these. This game has some build up in relationship with daughter and it introduces potential fucks (secretary and daughters 2 friends)

With so much money there shouldn't be a rush for fuck scenes, just higher quality and more polished updates on an already slowly developing story. (slowly developing compared to other fuck games)

Last edited:

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I just hope she doesn't get fucked by that bald asshole that punched at the end of the last update.
I mean, I just got through a japanese NTR-Game which got more and more stupid as the story progresses with the MC and the husband getting more and more stupid as the story progresses. (Like almost every NTR game)

Don't need this shit again so soon.

Reactions: Aiden

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
I agree with these. This game has some build up in relationship with sister and it introduces potential fucks (secretary and sisters 2 friends)

With so much money there shouldn't be a rush for fuck scenes, just higher quality and more polished updates on an already slowly developing story. (slowly developing compared to other fuck games)
First of all, what sister?

Second, what quality has there been so far? The 2 frames crappy animations? The DAZ Studio stillshots? The only distinguishing quality things about this game are the writing and the UI, I guess.
If it weren't for the theme, this game would have recieved much less traction...
And much more hate, because of its snail pace.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
right now im quite happy with the progress. yeah, i would love more content every update (who doesn't) i can't really say if he is slow or not, i dont have a clue how much time it takes to make the updates he do. i can only compare with other patron games, and right now it feel "ok". but i agree that 10k is not a par with content. definitively he should hire people to speed things up. but thats up to him, as long the patreons agree who am i to complain?

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
right now im quite happy with the progress. yeah, i would love more content every update (who doesn't) i can't really say if he is slow or not, i dont have a clue how much time it takes to make the updates he do. i can only compare with other patron games, and right now it feel "ok". but i agree that 10k is not a par with content. definitively he should hire people to speed things up. but thats up to him, as long the patreons agree who am i to complain?
I hope that the people he hired stick with his style, or at least that he checks what they do, which now that I think of it he does for sure (I hope.)

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed.
Either the next update (or the one after that one, though given the extended delay it would be done (albeit the variety of un prepared happening is large, add in social interaction & limits (time frame, network access etc))) on time.

As to the story, there is no data to be known, so it's over the main Dev control (knowing he ask for input over his patreon, use polls ans so have at least a part of content who is "community" originated.

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
I think that there's a chance that we get some at least "starts" or however I should say, of groping, boobs and such, but I think I'm wrong.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes