Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Yes, he said it's going to come out in a couple hours on his Patreon.
This, plus extra content for higher tiers I bet... :(

The only thing I'm interested in atm is 'New Feature: Up to 90 Saveslots'. Desperately needed. Going for the little joys that come along... :p

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
I don't really know if this is only to disturb patrons (or potential ones?), guess there could be reasons other than this. Maybe some 'institutions' might have a growing interest in the financial situation of some creators there, and it's all too easy for those to make an educated guess. Talking about taxes here. :D

But yes, you have got a point. It's not that those switching to the new 'milestone' overview are criminals. So if you asked them they could reply, if they wanted. It's nothing indecent or illegal after all, and they can give you an explanation.
Stay consequent, if you like. But please tell them why you are stopping your pledges (because they failed to answer you). It's only fair to let them know about it. :)

I consider pledging something intentional, one does like the work of others and does want to support the effort. There should be an open discussion about all things of interest among those involved. I don't know yet what I will do, but I will definitely ask them about their reasons for the change, too.
Naturally I will say them if I will quit, even if I hope to have a good answer before the ending of the month.
It's better that you do attention if you decide to post in public page, a couple hours ago I have seen in an author I wanted to pledge transform a public post in patron only because someone was criticizing this change (so who quit the pledge cannot post more) saying that he was deleting all the posts and even banning who asked about this change.
Besides my problem in hiding is that if I cannot know how much you ask for each goal I don't know if pledging, an author who add something I love and for whom I could follow him at 1000 $ is not the same of who add to 10000 $.
In any case I don't know if this thread is the better place where speaking, we cannot judge if MrDot is too slow in release or he hasn't found an help like the goal in so little time, he made the goal so fast that he need time to be full speed, we will see in some months, but I will love to know his explanation for hiding (but I will not pledge only for asking).

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I heard that the dev is delaying the version until May because he has a gambling problem and owes 40k$ :D
(if you didn't get the reference ignore this comment)

Reactions: Gaslighting

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Naturally I will say them if I will quit, even if I hope to have a good answer before the ending of the month.
It's better that you do attention if you decide to post in public page, a couple hours ago I have seen in an author I wanted to pledge transform a public post in patron only because someone was criticizing this change (so who quit the pledge cannot post more) saying that he was deleting all the posts and even banning who asked about this change. ...
Well, I don't know about the author you mentioned, but for sure I would first ask in private. It might be inconvenient to discuss such issues in the open. If Mr Dots does like to give an explantion to the donors it would be okay. They are pledging after all.

Aside from that it will take a time to get this game to a level where the players can really start doing things to all the characters. Hope for the friend of the daughter to meet for a little tête-à-tête. :D

I heard that the dev is delaying the version until May because he has a gambling problem and owes 40k$ :D
(if you didn't get the reference ignore this comment)
No, you're totally wrong here. Those were two other devs. Mafia business obviously, we'll never see them again. :(

This one is behind bars, for what i've heard. As it happended they found the dev in a compromising situation involving strapon dildos, feminine lingerie, a goat, and some lube - but that's only rumors of course. :D Nothing more detailed has been leaked as of now.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Well, I don't know about the author you mentioned, but for sure I would first ask in private. It might be inconvenient to discuss such issues in the open. If Mr Dots does like to give an explantion to the donors it would be okay. They are pledging after all.

Aside from that it will take a time to get this game to a level where the players can really start doing things to all the characters. Hope for the friend of the daughter to meet for a little tête-à-tête. :D
Before someone begins to do assumptions the author I'm speaking doesn't do adult games, it's another artistic field.

Last edited by a moderator:

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I like the slow buildup as well. Although it can be argued that going from not having seen your daughter in 18 years (?) to French kissing her in two days isn't exactly slow.

Reactions: Les_Riggs and Watah

Grimzy

Aug 5, 2016
I think it's pretty decent because it's relatively believable (a stretch, I know). I hate it when the sluts are mind broken as soon as they get the dick.

His updates have a sizeable amount of content anyways, so it's hard to dock him for it. I'm sure we'll get some hand action in 0.7

r00m

Oct 13, 2016
I actually like this slow as hell build up.... i guess i am the minority...
Maybe it's because there's not much content in every update, and having to wait one month for this little content that don't have any sexual thing could be boring for some persons.

I also like when a game is not a "2-click to sex", but every update only adds like 10-15 minutes every month, so the slow approachment could mean no "hard" content in... 1 year? 2? And without a long story to back it up is a bit boring

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
- 0.0.6 WINDOWS

- EXTRA CONTENT PACK

- WALKTHROUGH

CHANGELOG:
A Few Changes to the Storyline

I’ve made a few small changes to the current storyline (the restaurant scene).

- If you touch the daughter’s boobs at the beginning of day 4, she won’t forgive you at the end of the date. There is a penalty of -5 Friendship points and -1 Love points. I think this makes more sense with the progress of the story.

- The father won’t try to confess his love for the daughter at the end of the restaurant dinner. I thought it was a bit forced so I decided to remove it. My intention is for him (and the daughter) to struggle a little with this new idea of incest love. You’ll see some of this struggling happening to the father in this update and the next one (v0.0.7) as they start to get touchier.

NOTE: Day 5 is going to be a calm day. I know that many people were concern about raping but that is NOT going to happen. I wanted to give you a more “romantic” and friendly update, so I hope you enjoy it :D

Extra scenes

- Dad touching daughter’s boobs at the Hospital (with animation)

- Elena groping daughter at the Hospital

- Dad touching daughter’s boobs at the Cinema

- Georgina Masturbating at her Apartment (with animation)

- Georgina having anal sex with dildo at her Apartment (with animation)

- Elena masturbating at the hotel.

- Elena trying to fit golden dildo at the hotel.

Extra images

- Georgina masturbating - Anal scene.

- Daughter and Elena playing at the Hotel.

The content pack has to be downloaded separately. I’ll create a post right after this one with the download link.

IMPORTANT: Extra scenes will be available for +5$ patrons at the end of the month.

Here’s the changelog for v0.0.6 (CONTAINS SPOILERS):

Gameplay

-Fixed lots of bugs, typos and grammar errors. (if you find any typos or grammar errors, please send me a message)

+90 saveslots!

New Scenes

+ New Lucas and Photographer scene

+ New Restaurant Dinner scene

+ New Hospital Scene (Animation Available with Extra content pack)

+ New Office Scene

+ New Café Scene.

+ New Cinema Scene

+ New Park Scene

+ New Georgina’s Apartment Scene (Animation and Extra scenes Available with Extra content pack)

+ New Hotel Room Scenes (Extra scenes Available with Extra content pack)

+ New Apartment Scene

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
- 0.0.6 WINDOWS

- EXTRA CONTENT PACK

- WALKTHROUGH

CHANGELOG:
A Few Changes to the Storyline

I’ve made a few small changes to the current storyline (the restaurant scene).

- If you touch the daughter’s boobs at the beginning of day 4, she won’t forgive you at the end of the date. There is a penalty of -5 Friendship points and -1 Love points. I think this makes more sense with the progress of the story.

- The father won’t try to confess his love for the daughter at the end of the restaurant dinner. I thought it was a bit forced so I decided to remove it. My intention is for him (and the daughter) to struggle a little with this new idea of incest love. You’ll see some of this struggling happening to the father in this update and the next one (v0.0.7) as they start to get touchier.

NOTE: Day 5 is going to be a calm day. I know that many people were concern about raping but that is NOT going to happen. I wanted to give you a more “romantic” and friendly update, so I hope you enjoy it :D

Extra scenes

- Dad touching daughter’s boobs at the Hospital (with animation)

- Elena groping daughter at the Hospital

- Dad touching daughter’s boobs at the Cinema

- Georgina Masturbating at her Apartment (with animation)

- Georgina having anal sex with dildo at her Apartment (with animation)

- Elena masturbating at the hotel.

- Elena trying to fit golden dildo at the hotel.

Extra images

- Georgina masturbating - Anal scene.

- Daughter and Elena playing at the Hotel.

The content pack has to be downloaded separately. I’ll create a post right after this one with the download link.

IMPORTANT: Extra scenes will be available for +5$ patrons at the end of the month.

Here’s the changelog for v0.0.6 (CONTAINS SPOILERS):

Gameplay

-Fixed lots of bugs, typos and grammar errors. (if you find any typos or grammar errors, please send me a message)

+90 saveslots!

New Scenes

+ New Lucas and Photographer scene

+ New Restaurant Dinner scene

+ New Hospital Scene (Animation Available with Extra content pack)

+ New Office Scene

+ New Café Scene.

+ New Cinema Scene

+ New Park Scene

+ New Georgina’s Apartment Scene (Animation and Extra scenes Available with Extra content pack)

+ New Hotel Room Scenes (Extra scenes Available with Extra content pack)

+ New Apartment Scene
The extra content or w.e, do you extract it to the first folder of the game or you gotta put it in game/lib/renpy ?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes