Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Amazing thanks I actually like this one a ton, Slow build up the Girls look AMAZING, I wish LOP took some idea's of this and use a bit of this gameplay/mechanics in their games for say situations where you court or work your way in to some of the character their pants.

Not much xxx stuff happening in this game yet but story wise understandable and if he is steady on updating every month with new and enough content this game will stay amazing.Hope he doesnt rush or quit, would patreon but my paypal has been acting like a dumbass for a while .thanks for upload.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I really hope another update is coming this month, with all the money hes making now, im sure he could hire people to help him

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
i finished the new content of this version in 8 minutes tops, WOW THATS A LOT OF CONTENT FOR A MONTHS WORTH OF WAIT OMIGOSh
You must have been speeding through it. There's rewritten dialogue for the old content and the new content has two branching paths and lots of minute choices. Yeah, I'll agree it's still small (at least forty minutes). But every update is bigger than the last. So, I highly doubt that you did anything other than click until you got to the raunchy stuff.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I liked it. The pacing fits the game very well. Daughter cockblocking the MC was... unfortunate. At least we got a dildo scene of the hot big-titted secretary.

Oct 13, 2016
He's probably delaying corruption progression because he knows as soon as he finishes this game his Patreon support is going to dwindle. Can't blame him, anyone would do it.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Well I woulnd mind a bit more content but i am happy with what is provided at the moment, slow build up is fine however the thing that worries me a little is that at the end we might not get a lot of goody scenes also i pray they are not like 3 different pics in repeat to make a scene and i also hope he gives choices on where you bust a nut on almost all of em, honestly it is pretty good for what it is at the moment. His stuff are of better quality then most and he delivers monthly compared to others who barely give anything after 2 or 3 months for example sarahs life or road trip just to name a few.

Aug 13, 2016
i am also one of those who are okay with the slow build. but i would also expect a little more content, doesnt necessarily have to be kissing, groping etc, but just something that will lead the us to play the game a little more. i mean, since there are 9 ppl working on this game and mr dots has 1,400 patrons, i guess it would be fair to see twice content each update, or two updates every month. dunno. still loving the game so far, but i guess i'll just unwatch the thread and come back in 3-4 months, so i can really play this game for longer minutes, hopefully, maybe even hours.

Reactions: ikaruga
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes