blackmamba

Aug 6, 2016
looks like the pessimistic had just cause to be!
how so? it was a decent update, a lot of dialogue and plenty of new scenes with all of the characters and it moved the story a bit. in the end it just comes down to "can you fuck her yet? no? then fuck off", and i think that's the main reason he's making bank right now. there's hundreds of other games out there that you can massage the sister or whatever 3 times and she's down to fuck, this dude just selling the build up and cashing in hard.

Reactions: RedGlow and dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
how so? it was a decent update, a lot of dialogue and plenty of new scenes with all of the characters and it moved the story a bit. in the end it just comes down to "can you fuck her yet? no? then fuck off", and i think that's the main reason he's making bank right now. there's hundreds of other games out there that you can massage the sister or whatever 3 times and she's down to fuck, this dude just selling the build up and cashing in hard.
All I can say is it took me longer to download it than it took to play the extra scene

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
I think most of you dont understand that there is no corruption or anything like that. You simply make the right choices and if you take the wrong ones too many times, then the game ends and you have to start all over again or from a previous save. if you manage to get all good choices and have the most possible points in a certain scene, then you get a extra scene. example: if you have enough points in a certain part of the game, the daughter will spy on you while showering. i think for the money he gets he gives us not alot of content. he should have left this all for a story progression sorta thing. you should be able to do lots of things with her at your basement and when you want to progress with her corruption then you do certain events like the park scene. therefore the game neednt end so abruptly and you could still enjoy while that douche is ''continuing'' his work for the next story part.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I think most of you dont understand that there is no corruption or anything like that. You simply make the right choices and if you take the wrong ones too many times, then the game ends and you have to start all over again or from a previous save. if you manage to get all good choices and have the most possible points in a certain scene, then you get a extra scene. example: if you have enough points in a certain part of the game, the daughter will spy on you while showering. i think for the money he gets he gives us not alot of content. he should have left this all for a story progression sorta thing. you should be able to do lots of things with her at your basement and when you want to progress with her corruption then you do certain events like the park scene. therefore the game neednt end so abruptly and you could still enjoy while that douche is ''continuing'' his work for the next story part.
I agree with everything except:
think for the money he gets he gives us not alot of content
With this amount of money he can easily hire someone pay them a fortune to develop the game way faster or improve various aspects of the game. If he was earning around 1.5k this content would be acceptable, but with 10k$+? Nah.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016

With this amount of money he can easily hire someone pay them a fortune to develop the game way faster or improve various aspects of the game. If he was earning around 1.5k this content would be acceptable, but with 10k$+? Nah.
Maybe way more than 10k (we cannot see), but it's not easy finding someone right with whom work, even with that sum you need weeks if not months to find someone you can trust, you cannot change people after some months.
If in a couple of months all will continue in the same way then we will know if is overgaining for what he produce.

Reactions: dartis

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Thanks to the walk, i can get past all the scene !
And thanks to an extractor, i found some "easter egg"

Don't open the image !!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017

Yes, and he even stated that he's hiring people. But i doubt he did.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Guys, I hate to ask this; but if this guy is trying to keep as much money as he can, for himself, what are you going to do about it? Marry him to the one guy left at that monster ranch game? There's more to every update (version 0.1 was five minutes long) and if he says the game is "complete" four months/updates from now, which I doubt he'd do, then pat yourselves on the back I guess.

Reactions: dav121

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
I actually like this slow as hell build up.... i guess i am the minority...
There's a difference between slow buildup and slow development. Nothing wrong with the buildup, I don't think anyone's actually complaining about that. I'm just not impressed by the development speed, especially considering the amount of money he's raking in through Patreon.

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
iirc he mentioned at the beginning of January that he had a bit of a work stoppage and the update would be lite but he was hiring help to fix that in future updates.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I'm just not impressed by the development speed, especially considering the amount of money he's raking in through Patreon.
My assumption is that he's a guy with an idea, mediocre programming skills, ok storytelling skills and ok 3D skills. But the idea attracted a lot of patreons. Giving him a lot of money won't make him a better programmer or better 3D designer, so he'll be slower than a real programmer. And let's face it, hiring the right people is a skill as well, that he may or may not have. From my point of view it's understandable to be jealous of the money he makes, but expecting more output because he earns a lot doesn't make logical sense. His skills won't double because he earns double the money.
Having said that, I find his releases enjoyable. If he makes tons of money from them, more power to him. I don't pay him, so no skin of my nose.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
My assumption is that he's a guy with an idea, mediocre programming skills, ok storytelling skills and ok 3D skills. But the idea attracted a lot of patreons. Giving him a lot of money won't make him a better programmer or better 3D designer, so he'll be slower than a real programmer. And let's face it, hiring the right people is a skill as well, that he may or may not have. From my point of view it's understandable to be jealous of the money he makes, but expecting more output because he earns a lot doesn't make logical sense. His skills won't double because he earns double the money.
Having said that, I find his releases enjoyable. If he makes tons of money from them, more power to him. I don't pay him, so no skin of my nose.
With the amount of money he's racking he can easily contact high profile artists/programmers that were previously involved in other major projects. Finding the right person is a problem, except when you have the money. As your funds grow the difficulty to find a good employee decreases. Just my view though

original1

Sep 26, 2016
Well said. I dont like people hating on the succes of others.

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
Whilst I understand people hating on the slow but steady progress, i'll take this pace over MGI, AMB, Venture Seas, House Party, etc. any day

Reactions: JohnRobinson
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes