beef209

Nov 28, 2016
I'll give him credit, the last update had double the pictures that any of the previous days had. Still, I'm gonna try and put this out of my mind until about May.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
lets' give him a chance on the 12th of March (next release

I feel the same way. Personally I hate the RPGmaker games. They have annoying controls, boring storylines and all look the same anyways.
You just tell my toughts !! Thanks a lot, have an upvote, can i give you gold ?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Could someone post the beach preview he put up on his patreon?

K2SO

Oct 18, 2016
I have been asking on several different forums and boards, can I get an updated mac version of this, or does anyone know where I can get one?

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
The way things are going are fine, as someone else had said the amount he makes will not magically increase his capabilities. Yes with what he earns he can easily hire more people or better skilled people but it is not always about just hire whoever or whatever, you need people that you CAN work with that you CAN trust and CAN deliver. Money is involved in hiring and there are a lot of people with skills out there but not everyone can work well together, While I like everything this guy brings the slow process and all that from the looks of it it looks like he is making a big game and he is doing it in a way that so far I have not seen anyone else do ( talking about the process to work on romance/corruption towards sex not talking about the genre ) sure I would LOVE to see a TON more progress on his updates but in due time I believe that will happen when he finds the RIGHT people he can work with. What he is delivering right now is satisfactory...at least for me.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Guys, my AV warned about a possible virus on this .exe, is it safe?

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
Guys, my AV warned about a possible virus on this .exe, is it safe?
Pretty much for me. This site have a very strict policy against malware in their files. I'm not saying I'ts impossible to get a virus here, but very unlikely. (More like a false positive)

Just by curiosity; What is your anti-virus?

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Pretty much for me. This site have a very strict policy against malware in their files. I'm not saying I'ts impossible to get a virus here, but very unlikely. (More like a false positive)

Just by curiosity; What is your anti-virus?
It was a PUP (possible unwanted program), so I guess it's a false positive, but I ran it under sandbox just to be sure, and I'm using PandaAV.

sisiol

Nov 15, 2016
My antivirus detects every renpy game as possible malware. Most likely just false-positive though.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
To be clear malwarebytes premium version is always active, it doesn't just activate when you tell him to. He works just like an antivirus and also covers websites :)
Yup I can agree to this as I too use Malwarebytes Premium and but instead of windows defender ( used to run it with malware bytes ) I use it together now with Iobit Malwarefighter Free.Can go premium but free works pretty fine to plus using 2 premium scanners just seem like throwing away money.

OnTopic :

I just rechecked MrDots his patreon page and I Noticed the Fetishes and saw the Bestiality part ( personaly not a fan of it definitely not my kink ) other then having it in the fetishes section with (optional) written on it I am having a hard time on where exactly this could fit in the story as I have YET to see or hear anyone mention a pet or animal of some sort and just out of curiosity is there anyone actually here who is in to that sort of thing ?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes