gimme

Aug 6, 2016
Did he just cut off the park event? ( well, most of it...)
It basically went straight to the Frisbee event for me.

It feels really disjointed in a lot of areas as the game keeps expanding. Like how the guy is supposed to be a doctor but the game treats it like he's an office drone. Or that he's a doctor that doesn't like doctors or hospitals. Georgina and office events should have been cut-off and replaced with new events in the hospital with the other doctor.

All in all, it's a decent update but feels a bit lacking considering the amount of money he's getting.

Reactions: r00m

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
He's probably delaying corruption progression because he knows as soon as he finishes this game his Patreon support is going to dwindle. Can't blame him, anyone would do it.
I don't see any delay in the corruption progression. It's more the corruption is stupidly fast in most other games especially when it comes to the mental blockades of incest. Remember both the father and the daughter think it's wrong and try to resist the urge.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
He's probably delaying corruption progression because he knows as soon as he finishes this game his Patreon support is going to dwindle. Can't blame him, anyone would do it.
Meh, just announce dating my daughter 2.0 and it would sky rocket again

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is there actually any way to prevent the daughter from gaining corruption at all?
The game is presented to you as kind of an open world (it gives you that feeling of being able to choose what you want to do) but it's in fact a strict storyline so no, and I doubt you'll be able to prevent it for a very long time.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It basically went straight to the Frisbee event for me.

It feels really disjointed in a lot of areas as the game keeps expanding. Like how the guy is supposed to be a doctor but the game treats it like he's an office drone. Or that he's a doctor that doesn't like doctors or hospitals. Georgina and office events should have been cut-off and replaced with new events in the hospital with the other doctor.

All in all, it's a decent update but feels a bit lacking considering the amount of money he's getting.
Yeah the park events also just kinda skipped for me, it went straight to the frisbee thing for me. But the game still had references to the photographer later on, so eithers its a bug or he just cut that part due to it being reworked or some other reason.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah the park events also just kinda skipped for me, it went straight to the frisbee thing for me. But the game still had references to the photographer later on, so eithers its a bug or he just cut that part due to it being reworked or some other reason.
Most likely a bug since he still had the scene described in the walkthrough.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
thx for sharing! :)
theres bugs. some choices doenst matter it seems. i hope the author will fix them.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
thx for sharing! :)
theres bugs. some choices doenst matter it seems. i hope the author will fix them.
not all choices do anything, only a few key ones.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes