Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
fried_

im kinda surprised by the comments of this and last page

theres people crying about sharing content and possibly bestiality content

its like they havent been playing the same game i was and dont know theres a choice for everything and theres a route for every girl you can have a harem or you can have one girl

you can share your daughter with others or you can keep her for yourself
It takes a couple of months of waiting to get a two day short episode. Adding more stuff to work on that people dont want is wasteful. If he wants to add cucking he should wait till he finishes the game

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Can't she have a bit of her own agenda and say no without forcing MC to speak for her unless he wants her pounded to kingdom come?
Well . . . by dint of the fact that this is a game, and it's determined by the choice of the player which storylines will or will not open, with none being deemed a deafult, then no, she can't have any of her own agency. She won't say "yes" or "no" to any available option without the players input, and the game often elects for those decisions to be made in-game, too.
D never actually chooses anything; the player makes all the decisions, because that's how choices in games work if there's no default. You want a MFF route with Elena, then you make the choices that will lead there. You want to have a D/F only route, then you make those choices too; funnily enough, if you want a MMF route, you have to make that choice, too.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Well . . . by dint of the fact that this is a game, and it's determined by the choice of the player which storylines will or will not open, with none being deemed a deafult, then no, she can't have any of her own agency. She won't say "yes" or "no" to any available option without the players input, and the game often elects for those decisions to be made in-game, too.
D never actually chooses anything; the player makes all the decisions, because that's how choices in games work if there's no default. You want a MFF route with Elena, then you make the choices that will lead there. You want to have a D/F only route, then you make those choices too; funnily enough, if you want a MMF route, you have to make that choice, too.
well... actually D tells you not to go to the police and if you do, you lose points... among many other things

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
One is not personal, one is.
The fact it's personal doesn't mean it's wrong, does it?
When someone says in one post that D should have agency to say no to other potential sexual partners, and then in their very next post say that the only sharing route they'd be willing to accept is one in which F pressures her into it, then they do come off as something of a caricature, and do appear to be taking the piss (a.k.a. trolling).
You may agree or disagree with that assessment, but someone calling such a person a troll isn't necessarily wrong, are they?

No half-decent father would want their daughter to do that stuff.
No "half-decent father" would be fucking their daughter, either, so I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed.
And, even if you disagree on that, I'd also argue no "half-decent father" would be cheating on their daughter/girlfriend with nearly every other woman they know; again, your mileage may vary.

well... actually D tells you not to go to the police and if you do, you lose points... among many other things
Yes, but the choice of whether you actually go to the police or not is still yours, as the player, to make; all choices are. And let's be clear, the cost was, what -1 love point? It was negligible to the point of irrelevancy, and you end up going to the police in order to sign her up for the self defense classes anyway.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
No "half-decent father" would be fucking their daughter, either, so I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed.
Yeah, but they are supposed to be "in love", so we can give that a pass.
Fucking an animal is way way past that, would you let your daughter fuck a random hobo? or a methhead? No. You know why? Because you are her father, her safety is in your hands, so you forcing/allowing her to fuck an animal, with the insane risk of catching a disease that this have, coupled with the moral twistery that you have do for it, turns you into a garbage of a parent/human being. So yes, he's not half decent, but at least he's not supposed to be a degenerate.

Is this the game we were sold at the start? Fuck no. Does people have a right to complain about it? Of course.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Yes, and as a consequence, Camelot is destroyed, and peace and justice are gone from the realm.
That's . . . not a great comparison, chief.

Not having the risk of losing the main female character isn't the same as not having any risk at all, is it?
That might be the most compelling, and most dramatically interesting risk, but it's not the only one, nor one that everyone is going to like. You're suggesting a false dichotomy, and you know it; no-one in the legal profession would miss that.
Lol, yes, I am aware that Camelot collapsed in part because of the affair.

But as for the false dichotomy, I’m not saying “another guy” is the only choice besides some other risk or no risk. We’ve used Rachel. There was Lucas. There could be “my career will separate us due to my travel needs.”

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
fried_ Eerie Entity Mytez Pitrik smokebox Idkanythingsmarter armion82 Jeff Steel
dont know if you realized this but we recently took the daughters v-card a couple updates ago the game has been production for 3 years

the reason why it takes 2 to 3 months for a update is due it not being the focus Melody is the focus due to Pateron preventing this game from being updated on the site

i dont know if your supporter and neither am i so cant say that content thats being added isnt what people wants i mean if people didnt want it they wouldnt be giving him money

He has a subscribestar account which makes more money than Patreon does. By about a 1000$. With 3200$ from Patreon he's making about 7k. Most of those are coming for DMD rather than Melody as harsh as it may be. Blaming Patreon doesn't work in this case. Melody should be a secondary game if we're going by money and supporters.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, but they are supposed to be "in love", so we can give that a pass.
You can, but I'd call it "debatable", at best. And even if you do give it a pass, he's still casually fucking pretty much every woman with a pulse without telling her; by definition, he's cheating, if you make those choices. If you don't, it's irrelevant, but if you don't make choices that result in a MMF route, or the "pet" stuff, then they won't happen either, and are equally irrelevant.

So yes, he's not half decent, but at least he's not supposed to be a degenerate.
Again, he's fucking his daughter, after coercing her into a sexual relationship; he's already a degenerate.
And to answer your question, I wouldn't "let" my daughter fuck anyone, because it's not my decision to make. Are there some choices she could make that would enrage me, or disappoint me, or sicken me? Absolutely, but again, you don't "let" other people make their own decisions; you can only express your preference, and tell them how certain choices might make you feel, and then deal with those decisions and the consequences thereof.

Is this the game we were sold at the start? Fuck no.
I'm pretty sure I remember the Bestiality tag on Patreon like . . . I want to say three years ago? Was it as long as that? Back when the game first started, anyway; it's been there from the start, though I will acknowledge it wasn't brought up in game, and I kind of hoped he'd forgotten about it. So yes, it's absolutely the game people were sold at the start; they might not have read the small print, but it was there.
It's also worth noting that, to the best of my knowledge, the "pet" route hasn't actually been confirmed to include D, though it's certainly implied.
And as for the Sharing stuff, that's been there just as long; there are literal "Sharing Points" in the game, and the walkthrough has blatantly mentioned the possibility of MMF routes before.

Does people have a right to complain about it? Of course.
People have a right to complain about absolutely anything, and I'm not saying otherwise, but some complaints are definitely a bit sillier than others; "I don't like this thing being in the game, even though we will absolutely be able to choose not to experence it, and even though it was included in the description when the game began" is a less than stellar position for a complaint, in my opinion; your mileage may vary, of course. And if some people deem a complaint to be silly, they're absolutely allowed to say so, too.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
He has a subscribestar account which makes more money than Patreon does. By about a 1000$. With 3200$ from Patreon he's making about 7k. Most of those are coming for DMD rather than Melody as harsh as it may be. Blaming Patreon doesn't work in this case. Melody should be a secondary game if we're going by money and supporters.
You don't know what you're talking about and by reading your last posts, you seem to have some personality issues. So I think you should take care of that first and then worry about what a dev does or does not do with his time and money.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
I’m not saying “another guy” is the only choice besides some other risk or no risk.
Ah, I believe I misunderstood; I didn't realise you were drawing a correlation between "we lose the main female lead" and "another guy". I take it, now that I have a bit more context, that you meant specifically "lose her to another guy", as opposed to simply "lose her"?
I was referring to the idea the game can have risk which don't involve losing her at all; not to Rachel, or Lucas, or the hypothetical careers. The false dichotomy I perceived, apparently erroneously, was "there must be risk of losing D, or there is no risk at all", and I disagreed with that assertion. It's certainly the most compelling risk, and the easiest to write, but not the only way.
Mea Culpa.

And to answer your earlier queries, I'm one of the people who is perfectly fine having a D/Elena/Jen/Georgina multi-partner relationship, but will not be partaking in any route that would involve D being with another man (should that lock out the ability to have one of those MFF routes, or all of them, then so be it). Other women, certainly, but not other men.
And the reason why is that I'm a terrible person, and something of a hypocrite. Someone mentioned sexism as a potential reason earlier, and I while I obviously see their logic, I have to disagree, at least in my own case (I can't speak for others); women can sleep with as many people as they want, and I've never judged them for it, but if we're in a relationship, I'm their only male companion. If it's a purely sexual relationship, then they can sleep with as many other men as they like, but I wouldn't call that "sharing" because they're not mine to share. Or perhaps I'm deluding myself, and it is sexism.
I've been in several relationships which involved multiple women, but I have never and would never be in one which involved another man, because I don't share my toys. Like I said, something of a hypocrite; but in my defense, at least I acknowledge that, and don't pretend it's moral, or acceptable, or that it makes me "strong", or try to claim it's justified by biology or anything equally gauche. Flawed though I am, I flatter myself that I'm better than that.

Edit: removed a superfluous "a" from "specifically", because I only noticed it after posting, and it was annoying me.

Last edited:

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Eerie Entity TheDevian Idkanythingsmarter Mytez Rythan25 JabadaJD thanatos69

best girl is Georgina imo i personally would rather have Melody for a daughter then the daughter of this game
Melody will always be my Nr.1 girl on this website :).
There are a couple others that are also solid in my top 5 (Daughter from DmD, Daughter from PQ, girl from GhostPhil game, Galatea S.U). that are equally on the second place .... But Melody is just perfection:love:.

Daughter of this game, well used to be my Nr.1 until Melody came along.... Near perfect also :)
That's why i have been pledging $50 for quite a while now to Mrdots....If you create 2 of my favorite games with 2 of my favorite girls... Well, you deserve it(y):)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
reading the last day or so, we get the same passive aggressive responses: (the usual, the neverending complaining)
if "this" I will "not" play anymore,
if "this" it will "ruin" the game, please don't add that.

I get it, you don't like a fetish, you don't want it to be in the game.
but since its avoidable why bother at all?
the 2 fetishes Im talking about is sharing and bestiality.

lets take sharing, how can a harem situation be more acceptable than sharing?
why is it ok that a dude can fuck around or have 2+ girls in the same time, while two guys on a girl its totally wrong?
again, I get it, you don't like it, fine, you can avoid it, but why all those passive aggressive responses, like you are trying to make the DEV to not add that in the game, just because YOU dont like it.

bestiality, is not my cup of tea, but I will never tell the DEV to not add it, theres people that enjoy that fetish, let it be avoidable and thats it. end of discussion. next.

I dont like MC to be a fucking cheater. I hate that behavior, for me is to not have respect, its a scumbag mentality, a person that do a lot of damage. Should I rant about this all the time since its "accepted" behavior in most hgames? I can't do shit about that, I can't force everyone else to stop playing cheating games because I dont like it.

No, selfishness is not a nice property. Be happy that the DEVs are making a diverse game with many fetishes, you will know that more people will enjoy it, not just YOU.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
No, selfishness is not a nice property. Be happy that the DEVs are making a diverse game with many fetishes, you will know that more people will enjoy it, not just YOU.
please.... can you repost those words when the updates will start gettigng delayed and the updates will have close to no content for those that don;t partake in those fetishes? you know people will bitch about it

Reactions: Rythan25

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
reading the last day or so, we get the same passive aggressive responses: (the usual, the neverending complaining)
if "this" I will "not" play anymore,
if "this" it will "ruin" the game, please don't add that.

I get it, you don't like a fetish, you don't want it to be in the game.
but since its avoidable why bother at all?
the 2 fetishes Im talking about is sharing and bestiality.

lets take sharing, how can a harem situation be more acceptable than sharing?
why is it ok that a dude can fuck around or have 2+ girls in the same time, while two guys on a girl its totally wrong?
again, I get it, you don't like it, fine, you can avoid it, but why all those passive aggressive responses, like you are trying to make the DEV to not add that in the game, just because YOU dont like it.

bestiality, is not my cup of tea, but I will never tell the DEV to not add it, theres people that enjoy that fetish, let it be avoidable and thats it. end of discussion. next.

I dont like MC to be a fucking cheater. I hate that behavior, for me is to not have respect, its a scumbag mentality, a person that do a lot of damage. Should I rant about this all the time since its "accepted" behavior in most hgames? I can't do shit about that, I can't force everyone else to stop playing cheating games because I dont like it.

Relationships are not about fairness and justice. I don't care if F dipped his cockhead into every female creature in the galaxy from a cockroach to humpback whale His women don't get that for men and that is where it ends.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes