ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
The Father represents both the ID and Ego (and perhaps superego) of each player. If you play off the D only route, you are letting your ID loose, then you end up banging everything that walks that is not a dude. If the ID is a asshole, then so be it.
I've never really thought about it in terms of Ego and the subconscious mind (until you pointed it out) :D. I just want to bang everyone without the consequence of losing Daughter. In my mind, I compartmentalize each of the women. When I'm with one of them I don't think about anyone but that woman. Except of course when the story forces you to make a (moral?) decision. Early on in the story, you can't get caught with you cock in Elena's mouth on Game Over!

My vision of the game/VN is to include Georgina in our Relationship... if that ends up being possible. Also for Elena and/or Jennifer to "expand" daughter's mind to include lesbian and threesome possibilities. Elena could be an excellent "Trainer" for our girl... actually so could Georgina. She has a very strong personality and could expand Daughter's whore-izons (good pun huh?).

If you believe many Psychological? Experts, men are hardwired to sow his seed to as many females as possible. Studies show that as much as 50% US men seek sex outside of marriage. Personally I believe is just a lack of respect for your partner to cheat. Oh... I just have SO much pressure in my life I "have to" sleep around.... Sorry, I'm starting to ramble... too much coffee.

Ok. Great story. Daughter and Georgina are Super Hot. The writing is top notch. I can't wait to start Chapter 3 and see where the story goes. GREAT JOB. Cheers!

PS: the "side boob" images in the VW microbus are JUST AWESOME! SO HOT!

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I think it makes sense to do not every day. So jumps from 28 to 30 are ok. Not every day will happen something special. Such jumps would also make pregnancy (sex) possible.

But if Olivia makes a shopping date with D for the next day it feels unusual if it happens 2 days later without any comments. (That is wrong!!! She said day after tomorrow!!)

Storywise it would also be better not only just jump one or few days like from 28 to 30. Better also tell "2 Days later" at the beginning of the morning and maybe even telling why the story jumped one or few days.

Last edited:

WrittenBy

Feb 6, 2018
I haven´t played this game for a while, I remember seeing a scene where Elena saw D and F doing stuff together. Did the plot evolve good and is there some more lesbian content or threesome? So is it worth a restart?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I haven´t played this game for a while, I remember seeing a scene where Elena saw D and F doing stuff together. Did the plot evolve good and is there some more lesbian content or threesome? So is it worth a restart?
Threesome and lesbian are only teased a bit more, but there's a lot of good content nonetheless.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
One of the BEST updates so far and what a way to start CH3!!
Several of the fetishes being softly introduced and all is coming along nicely!!

If you cant' tell this is one of my most favorite games by the wall of comments below, dunno what would do it lool

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
very bad decision
its much easier than deal with incompatible savegames which will cause much more problems in future. There were some major changes related on stored stuff. Just for example the removed Friendship points.
So MrDots decided to deal with this one-time-questions rather than carrying savegame-issues unnesseary through the whole chapter 3.
So we see it more as "good decision" than as "very bad desicion"

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
you dont need to restart - just finish your chapter 2 and then play chapter 3
chapter 3 is completely independent fom chapter 1 or 2
all savegames from chapter 2 will not work in chapter 3 at all

vultron

May 19, 2018
If you removed all the incest from the game had all the sexual stuff be between the dad and other women but made it a story about a father getting his daughter back from a vindictive ex-wife who isn't even a good mother it would still come out as a pretty great game.

I'm not against the game as it is I'm just saying.

PieRJustice

May 22, 2017
~~Where do you see how many points you have in specific fields? I can obviously see Love and Friendship Points, but things like Ass, Boob, Share etc points - where can one find those?~~

Nevermind, found them.

For other people, just click on the picture in the top right with the LP and FP on it, it will give you a screen with all your points laid out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any reason to not just give myself a million points in each category at the beginning of chapter 3?
It depends on you if you want to cheat or not, I chose to use the points from my none cheating game.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Is there any reason to not just give myself a million points in each category at the beginning of chapter 3?
i see you have no clue about cheating. Cheating as much points as possible is always a bad decision because you might cause bugs by mising triggers if you "over-run" them, or you might get stack overflow by too high values.
So a "good cheater" just cheats the values which are necessary - not more, not less.
For this game so far 30 points in all paths will do fine (maybe 40, but not more)
And Lovepoints are capped at 200 max - each way

Reactions: fried and Looper9
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes