Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
very bad decision
its much easier than deal with incompatible savegames which will cause much more problems in future. There were some major changes related on stored stuff. Just for example the removed Friendship points.
So MrDots decided to deal with this one-time-questions rather than carrying savegame-issues unnesseary through the whole chapter 3.
So we see it more as "good decision" than as "very bad desicion"

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I haven´t played this game for a while, I remember seeing a scene where Elena saw D and F doing stuff together. Did the plot evolve good and is there some more lesbian content or threesome? So is it worth a restart?
you dont need to restart - just finish your chapter 2 and then play chapter 3
chapter 3 is completely independent fom chapter 1 or 2
all savegames from chapter 2 will not work in chapter 3 at all

vultron

May 19, 2018
If you removed all the incest from the game had all the sexual stuff be between the dad and other women but made it a story about a father getting his daughter back from a vindictive ex-wife who isn't even a good mother it would still come out as a pretty great game.

I'm not against the game as it is I'm just saying.

PieRJustice

May 22, 2017
~~Where do you see how many points you have in specific fields? I can obviously see Love and Friendship Points, but things like Ass, Boob, Share etc points - where can one find those?~~

Nevermind, found them.

For other people, just click on the picture in the top right with the LP and FP on it, it will give you a screen with all your points laid out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any reason to not just give myself a million points in each category at the beginning of chapter 3?
It depends on you if you want to cheat or not, I chose to use the points from my none cheating game.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Is there any reason to not just give myself a million points in each category at the beginning of chapter 3?
i see you have no clue about cheating. Cheating as much points as possible is always a bad decision because you might cause bugs by mising triggers if you "over-run" them, or you might get stack overflow by too high values.
So a "good cheater" just cheats the values which are necessary - not more, not less.
For this game so far 30 points in all paths will do fine (maybe 40, but not more)
And Lovepoints are capped at 200 max - each way

Reactions: fried and Looper9
Jan 20, 2019
i see you have no clue about cheating. Cheating as much points as possible is always a bad decision because you might cause bugs by mising triggers if you "over-run" them, or you might get stack overflow by too high values.
So a "good cheater" just cheats the values which are necessary - not more, not less.
For this game so far 30 points in all paths will do fine (maybe 40, but not more)
And Lovepoints are capped at 200 max - each way
No, I do. Many of these games check for point values at certain points in the story, like "if love points > 75, then show x scene" kind of system. There isn't usually a point value which prevents you from seeing stuff because you have too many. I was asking if there is in this game or if having one value higher than the other makes some decisions possible.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Elena is amazing as always, wish we had more of her in this update instead of a shitload of Graham and Olivia, and more Rachel, i would say Georgina too but we know she was busy with work

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
I believe there is no save import function for this chapter, so you have to start a new game and set all the variables manually, right at the start of the chapter.
this is... kind of bullshit, though.
Who the hell remembers all the choices? i played it almost two months ago!

Reactions: perheiro
Jan 20, 2019
Just load up your last save in chapter 2 write down the numbers and then start up chapter 3 with a new game and put the numbers, easy peasy. ;)
It's not just the numbers though, it's also things like "which photography session did you attend" and "did you break the man's binoculars?"

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes