Jan 20, 2019
i see you have no clue about cheating. Cheating as much points as possible is always a bad decision because you might cause bugs by mising triggers if you "over-run" them, or you might get stack overflow by too high values.
So a "good cheater" just cheats the values which are necessary - not more, not less.
For this game so far 30 points in all paths will do fine (maybe 40, but not more)
And Lovepoints are capped at 200 max - each way
No, I do. Many of these games check for point values at certain points in the story, like "if love points > 75, then show x scene" kind of system. There isn't usually a point value which prevents you from seeing stuff because you have too many. I was asking if there is in this game or if having one value higher than the other makes some decisions possible.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Elena is amazing as always, wish we had more of her in this update instead of a shitload of Graham and Olivia, and more Rachel, i would say Georgina too but we know she was busy with work

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
I believe there is no save import function for this chapter, so you have to start a new game and set all the variables manually, right at the start of the chapter.
this is... kind of bullshit, though.
Who the hell remembers all the choices? i played it almost two months ago!

Reactions: perheiro
Jan 20, 2019
Just load up your last save in chapter 2 write down the numbers and then start up chapter 3 with a new game and put the numbers, easy peasy. ;)
It's not just the numbers though, it's also things like "which photography session did you attend" and "did you break the man's binoculars?"

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
It's not just the numbers though, it's also things like "which photography session did you attend" and "did you break the man's binoculars?"
i remembered those just fine and it has be well past the couple months you are talking about playing. I had the MC do the photo shoot and yes i broke the Binoculars cause the douche was looking at the Daughter as well. easy peasy

Reactions: Looper9

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So why are our saves from Chapter 2 not caring over to Chapter 3
Its too complicated to make it work well.

I actually think this way of doing it is better. Dont have to replay the whole game (which is quite long) in order to get on the different paths in CH3, as you set all the important stuff at the beginning of the chapter.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know why chapter 2 mac's mega link doesn't open? When I open the .zip file I keep getting "There was a problem while reading the contents of "DMDCH2-0215-mac.zip": The archive file is incomplete." Does anyone know if the other links are having the same problem?

I downloaded the mac chapter 2, but I couldn't open any of my save files. Is there a reason why I keep getting an error screen?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Im new to yhe forum and kind of confused.
I thought the update for ch3 was for 10 dollar subs? Is the free one on this site a limited version or something?
You are aware this is a piracy site, right?

We don't exactly get things the honest way here.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Just playing through my playthrough where Dad has Georgina and Elene as well as D and I gotta say, I wish I could get Elena some transplants.
I mean, different body types are all fine and well, but there's just too little.

For the same reason Jennifer never even made the list.

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Help needed with UnRen -v07... unpacked all archives for DMD CH3 Day22 ..videos ok but .jpg files error is "The source data format is not recognised" Ch 21 images are ok and file associations are ok as are other image files on pc.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes