Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
It's not just the numbers though, it's also things like "which photography session did you attend" and "did you break the man's binoculars?"
i remembered those just fine and it has be well past the couple months you are talking about playing. I had the MC do the photo shoot and yes i broke the Binoculars cause the douche was looking at the Daughter as well. easy peasy

Reactions: Looper9

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So why are our saves from Chapter 2 not caring over to Chapter 3
Its too complicated to make it work well.

I actually think this way of doing it is better. Dont have to replay the whole game (which is quite long) in order to get on the different paths in CH3, as you set all the important stuff at the beginning of the chapter.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know why chapter 2 mac's mega link doesn't open? When I open the .zip file I keep getting "There was a problem while reading the contents of "DMDCH2-0215-mac.zip": The archive file is incomplete." Does anyone know if the other links are having the same problem?

I downloaded the mac chapter 2, but I couldn't open any of my save files. Is there a reason why I keep getting an error screen?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Im new to yhe forum and kind of confused.
I thought the update for ch3 was for 10 dollar subs? Is the free one on this site a limited version or something?
You are aware this is a piracy site, right?

We don't exactly get things the honest way here.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Just playing through my playthrough where Dad has Georgina and Elene as well as D and I gotta say, I wish I could get Elena some transplants.
I mean, different body types are all fine and well, but there's just too little.

For the same reason Jennifer never even made the list.

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Help needed with UnRen -v07... unpacked all archives for DMD CH3 Day22 ..videos ok but .jpg files error is "The source data format is not recognised" Ch 21 images are ok and file associations are ok as are other image files on pc.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
Help needed with UnRen -v07... unpacked all archives for DMD CH3 Day22 ..videos ok but .jpg files error is "The source data format is not recognised" Ch 21 images are ok and file associations are ok as are other image files on pc.
That's because the images are in webp format.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Olivia said "what are you doing the day after tomorrow, around lunchtime?", so it's not the next day with an odd 2 day jump. It' s internally consistent.
I read it wrong. Thanks! But I still think it would be good if the morning starts with the comment "2 days later" or something like that.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I read it wrong. Thanks! But I still think it would be good if the morning starts with the comment "2 days later" or something like that.
Yeah, that would be smoother; something a little more obvious than just the day counter going from 28 to 30.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I do not know where you are from but as a private company P can ban you for any reason that is not legal discrimination. Meaning they cannot ban you for being black or a woman. Outside of that yes P can ban you for what you do in your free time. Rusty understands it and his post elaborated on my example. Steven Crowder was demonetized for making jokes.

"A morals clause is a provision in a contract or an official document that prohibits certain behavior in a person's private life."
The simple fact is ALL our uses of websites, marketplaces (online or off), real estate, residency, employment, etc. are governed by various terms, conditions and laws. Patreon is not unique in this regard, it's part of the norm: nothing is certain while we're alive.

You could be kicked off f95zone in two days from now and not have much say in the matter. I don't know the probability of this happening, but perhaps we could reasonably estimate that as being low.

A runaway bus could also fly into my residence and the last thing I ever hear is Keanu Reeves yelling "Whoa!" while my final thought is how random chance led to such seemingly unfair circumstances. I'd estimate that probability to be extremely low.

MrDots could be booted permanently from Patreon, even though he already went through the DMD issue with them over a year ago and worked back to their good graces by following their tightened scrutiny when submitting the Melody pitch - which has apparently gone swimmingly since. Further, MrDots has been using SubscribeStar for DMD support and as a trial run of another creator-to-supporters platform, which may also be a backup in case Patreon becomes too restrictive some day. Given what we've heard and seen since DMD went non-Patreon, the probability that MrDots will be completely dropped from Patreon for producing DMD with separate funding seems low, as well.

I know of more than a few long-term creators on Patreon who also produce incest and/or bestiality and/or loli and/or (you name it) content that Patreon claims to have issue with (in a general sense), yet have not been asked to leave or change their ways because those works came about by use of offsite activities funded by means not linked to Patreon. And, that's the key: Patreon does not want funds which flow through their site's mechanisms - or other direct uses of your Patreon membership - to enable activities which go against their Ts&Cs. As mentioned, DMD development is not funded by - or advertised through - Patreon, so it doesn't fall into their scope of interest.

Look at "Abusive Conduct" and "Patreon's Role" sections:

Could Patreon still come up with some obtuse DMD-related reason for dropping MrDots? Sure! But again, the probability - like so many possibilities in our lives, on- and off-line - is looking rather low in this case. Context matters and acting like Chicken Little merely creates noise.

Last edited:

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
He is not banned already? The title is Dating My Daughter how does he manage to claim this is not incest? I thought this game required no patch for incest?
No he's not banned. Still getting funds from Melody from Patreon but has gone through Dating My Donut to the now DMD

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes