fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Say, does anyone know how to extract the images? I'm curious to see the images for the alternative paths but sadly, standard tools to unpack rpa files still show encrypted jpg's. :-/
I've used this with success on various RPA games:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpaextractor.172/

An example command to extract resources from one of the game files and put them into a subfolder called "rpaextract" would be:

rpaextractor -x c:\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\game\day_A28_1.rpa -o C:\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\game\rpaextract\

Or, you could just drag and drop the .rpa files from DMD's "\game" folder onto the rpaextractor executable and it will extract from there.

Reactions: RustyV

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I can't save at day 21, is there a limit to how many save files you can have? cause i made 186 saves
i don't know if there are a number limit for the save in DMD, but in every case you can overwrite previous saves with new ones or another solution you can cancel some old ones in the properly Game folder Directory , to make free space

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I can't save at day 21, is there a limit to how many save files you can have? cause i made 186 saves
I honestly thought DMD had a huge limit :)

This might help:

Enable game console

With a text editor open the file {DMD game directory}\renpy\common\00console.rpy
Find the line which says "config.console = False" and change it to "config.console = True"
Save the file and run DMD
In DMD, type Shift-o and that should overlay the screen with a Developer console

Up the game's save limit

Option 1
While in the Developer console, type "import sys" and hit Enter
While still in the Developer console, type "sys.setrecursionlimit(200000)" and hit Enter
Hit the Esc key and play as normal, attempting to make a new save.

Option 2
While not running the game, add a "moresaves.rpy" file to the \game subdirectory which includes the following two lines:
init python:
sys.setrecursionlimit(200000)
Start the game and play as normal, attempting to make a new save.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do you really need that many saves?

You can delete some and or overwrite some.

Delete DMD 2019-07-01 09-25-39-29.jpg
Overwrite just chose a save to overwrite and it will ask you this DMD 2019-07-01 09-25-59-74.jpg

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Unlike Melody, in DMD - unless you have reached the limit that I have never reached and I have saved so many saves to help with writing - and as fried above points out:

F7F768F8-58DC-4A4E-AC91-151478FD908E.gif

Reactions: fried

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
OK so originally the day count was days F and D spent together. We had like a couple of uncounted days pass between 1 and 2 and 3 if I recall. Then Day 0 of Chptr 2 was a month right?? So why are we now skipping 28 to 30?? There really is no in game text that a day had passed and days counted were supposed to be only days F and D are together so none of this makes sense.

But this is really not at all an important thing because what's important is I got my Minx BACK!!

And anyone trying to do some air pumping, blowing up my Elena or Jennifer's boobs can FUCK RIGHT THE HELL OFF!!!! Some girls are here for us (the NO thank you to 55 gallon melons on every damn girl fans). There are plenty of games that offer NO petite girls and you can play them and stay the HELL away from my El - Jen fuck toys!!
i like jen and elaina's boobs i think they are cute
i personally hope not. I can see maybe Elena getting into that but not D
i was JK when i said that to the comment abt the puppy c:

Reactions: armion82

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The simple fact is ALL our uses of websites, marketplaces (online or off), real estate, residency, employment, etc. are governed by various terms, conditions and laws. Patreon is not unique in this regard, it's part of the norm: nothing is certain while we're alive.

You could be kicked off f95zone in two days from now and not have much say in the matter. I don't know the probability of this happening, but perhaps we could reasonably estimate that as being low.

A runaway bus could also fly into my residence and the last thing I ever hear is Keanu Reeves yelling "Whoa!" while my final thought is how random chance led to such seemingly unfair circumstances. I'd estimate that probability to be extremely low.

MrDots could be booted permanently from Patreon, even though he already went through the DMD issue with them over a year ago and worked back to their good graces by following their tightened scrutiny when submitting the Melody pitch - which has apparently gone swimmingly since. Further, MrDots has been using SubscribeStar for DMD support and as a trial run of another creator-to-supporters platform, which may also be a backup in case Patreon becomes too restrictive some day. Given what we've heard and seen since DMD went non-Patreon, the probability that MrDots will be completely dropped from Patreon for producing DMD with separate funding seems low, as well.

I know of more than a few long-term creators on Patreon who also produce incest and/or bestiality and/or loli and/or (you name it) content that Patreon claims to have issue with (in a general sense), yet have not been asked to leave or change their ways because those works came about by use of offsite activities funded by means not linked to Patreon. And, that's the key: Patreon does not want funds which flow through their site's mechanisms - or other direct uses of your Patreon membership - to enable activities which go against their Ts&Cs. As mentioned, DMD development is not funded by - or advertised through - Patreon, so it doesn't fall into their scope of interest.

Look at "Abusive Conduct" and "Patreon's Role" sections:

Could Patreon still come up with some obtuse DMD-related reason for dropping MrDots? Sure! But again, the probability - like so many possibilities in our lives, on- and off-line - is looking rather low in this case. Context matters and acting like Chicken Little merely creates noise.
Well put.
A bit ‎ -like. :p
Don't Panic fans.

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
I've used this with success on various RPA games:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpaextractor.172/

An example command to extract resources from one of the game files and put them into a subfolder called "rpaextract" would be:

rpaextractor -x c:\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\game\day_A28_1.rpa -o C:\DMD.CH3-0.22-pc\game\rpaextract\

Or, you could just drag and drop the .rpa files from DMD's "\game" folder onto the rpaextractor executable and it will extract from there.

Cheers, but actually I used that tool. it extracts the files just fine but besides the 'gui' folder, all game content folders have jpg's that don't show any image. I assume that those are still encrypted. :-/

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Cheers, but actually I used that tool. it extracts the files just fine but besides the 'gui' folder, all game content folders have jpg's that don't show any image. I assume that those are still encrypted. :-/
Nah, the images are just webp-images in disguise. You can either install a webp-decoder or use an image viewer that supports the format to view them. Incidentally, Google Chrome supports the format natively.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Is there a bug or just a mistake that D-s love points didn't get over 200? According to the walkthrough in my playtrough it should over 215 by now. But is stuck at 200.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea that is bug. been at 200 past day or 2 (gametime) and should be at ~220.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Not surprised to see others upset that there is no continuing from Chapter 2 into Chapter 3. Stupid.

fbass

May 18, 2017
Not surprised to see others upset that there is no continuing from Chapter 2 into Chapter 3. Stupid.
Not stupid. Maybe you have unlimited download but many people don't. You can easily play the path you were on by answering a few very simple questions, you can even increase or decrease the stuff you want or not. Very simple...

Reactions: Looper9 and fried
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes